• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Movie Is This? - Only Give Wrong Answers

Sorry 'bout that! Here ya go - what line goes here?

500px-LSATSB-Brengun2.JPG

what line goes here?
Wrong thread.
In that case, I can supply a line: "Say hello to my little friend."
Perfect!
All yours @Wiploc
...peace at last.
"Say hello to my little friend" is a line from the movie "Scarface." When ZiprHead said "wrong thread" he meant this thread is about saying the name of the movie, not a line of a movie...

Elixir , please pick a WINNER from the movie TITLES provided...

There are no qualifying answers. The only movie named is the one from which the photo was taken. Try again or I’ll have name it myself. Again. And I‘ll win - bet on it.

There are no qualifying answers. The only movie named is the one from which the photo was taken. Try again or I’ll have name it myself. Again. And I‘ll win - bet on it.
I swear I didn't know that picture was from Lock stock and two smoking barrels!!! I just posted it because it looked like it would go well with the picture!!! Jajajaja...

I swear I didn't know that picture was from Lock stock and two smoking barrels!!! I just posted it because it looked like it would go well with the picture!!! Jajajaja...
Clearly there is only only barrel in the image.

Back
Top Bottom