• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What TV are you watching and how would you rate it? [Revive from FRDB]

Started binging Z Nation. Only saw the first 3 seasons when it was new. It's a lot of fun. Just watched season 2 episode 5. A silly take on 'zombie jesus'. Lady gives birth to a baby zombie, in a barn, witnessed by 3 (wise) zombies, (with a zombie camel).

Spoiler:
Also in this episode: 'The world's biggest cheese wheel'. They're running through a small Wisconsin town, which was holding a 'cheese festival' when the apocalypse hit. Zombies running around in funny costumes. "The world's biggest cheese wheel" on display in the middle of main st. They give it a push, it rolls down the street, squashing and picking up zombies as it goes. (well, I thought it was funny.)
I've gotta say, it's probably Asylum's best work. I binged through it during lockdown. Manage one's expectations and it actually is a lot of fun.

I don't know if it's bad plastic surgery or maybe he's sick but RDjr looks terrible in this commercial.

Looks to me like he's just aging normally. He's got wrinkles, though maybe he's had some work around his eyes. He's obviously dying the grey out of his hair, and that always seems to make aging men look a little odd. If you want to see what full on plastic surgery does to an aging man's looks, check out Tom Cruise. Cringey.

My only show right now is Star Wars: Acolyte, but I'm really enjoying it. Last week's episode was mostly taken up by what might be the grimmest lightsaber battle Star Wars has ever put to screen, but it was handled well. I'm on the edge of my seat to see where they are going with the main "mystery" arc. Can't really rate the show til it finishes, though.

Back
Top Bottom