• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What will be the October Surprise?

Can't help yourself , can you? :hobbyhorse:
Pro-ayatollah fifth columnists in Michigan and elsewhere are very much relevant to the discussion of this Iranian escalation.
It is not a "hobby horse" by any means.
That simple huh? I should read your insightful posts more often. Certainly no underlying theme that links them all, no siree.

Can't help yourself , can you? :hobbyhorse:
Pro-ayatollah fifth columnists in Michigan and elsewhere are very much relevant to the discussion of this Iranian escalation.
It is not a "hobby horse" by any means.
Which part of:

"What will be the October Surprise?"​

is any discussion of "this Iranian escalation" relevant to?

Iranian escalation of Middle East conflict is neither limited to October of a Presidential election year, nor surprising to anybody.

It is, however, notable as one of your most favouritest topics ever. :hobbyhorse:

is any discussion of "this Iranian escalation" relevant to?
It wasn't I who brought it up as a possible October surprise. I merely replied.
Iranian escalation of Middle East conflict is neither limited to October of a Presidential election year, nor surprising to anybody.
First off, this time they escalated on 10/1, so October fits. Second, if this escalation leads to US getting directly involved, it will most definitely impact the presidential race. Vance and Walz will also probably get a question or two on this tonight as well.
It is, however, notable as one of your most favouritest topics ever. :hobbyhorse:
It is an important issue. And again, it wasn't I who first mentioned it in this thread. No need for silly emoticons.

No need for silly emoticons.

Correct. Your fixation is local legend.
God forbid there is any humor or silliness injected into any discussion. :pancakebunny:
Me, trying to take that post seriously:

View attachment 47997
usually a diaper change is coming up when you see that look...
Good call. I was about to pee my pants laughing at how seriously some deluded posters take their causes celeb, and then dear Starwater nearly made it happen. Best use of the pancake bunny emoticon I’ve ever seen!

No need for silly emoticons.

Correct. Your fixation is local legend.
God forbid there is any humor or silliness injected into any discussion. :pancakebunny:
Me, trying to take that post seriously:

View attachment 47997
usually a diaper change is coming up when you see that look...
In my experience it's when the little fucker smiles that warrants a diaper change. The facial expression shown is more of an indication that the aforementioned fucker is about to break the laws of thermodynamics and projectile vomit exorcist style many times its own mass onto one's very clean unblemished shirt.

And then fucking smile. And people wonder why I vote for human trafficking. But that's only my experience...

I now think this Mideast conflict is indeed the October Surprise, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was orchestrated by Trump and Netanyahu. Netanyahu wants Trump because he will get more aid and he won’t be constrained by the U.S. He can finish what he started in 2006. Bush stopped Israel back then. Trump won’t care if they commit genocide.

The conspiracy theorist in me says Trump orchestrated this shit with him.

This maybe?

Doug Emhoff accused of ‘forcefully slapping’ NYC girlfriend for flirting with another man at ritzy gala in 2012: report

Vice President Kamala Harris’ husband is being accused of slapping his ex-girlfriend for flirting with a valet worker at a ritzy gala in 2012, a new report claims.

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, 59, supposedly struck his then-girlfriend — described as a successful New York attorney — in the face so hard she spun around while in a valet line after an event at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2012, the three unnamed friends of the woman reportedly told the Daily Mail.

All three sources requested not to be named due to fear of retaliation from Emhoff – who frequently positions himself as an ally for women.

On Sunday, the Second Gentleman made headlines for his interview with Jen Psaki, who credited him with reshaping “the perception of masculinity.”

Not looking good for the First (maybe) "Gentleman". He got the nanny pregnant while married to his first wife, and now this?

lol, ex press secretary Jen Psaki was fawning over Emhoff the other night. Gushing about how he has reshaped masculinity. Then the stories come out about him impregnating the nanny and slapping his ex.

I don't know about Emhoff from umpteen years ago but then I don't read the NYP or DM.
I do think the chaos that is Trump is being somewhat negated by all that is going on in the world, wars and the strike. I definitely think Netanyahu is timing his actions. I hope Biden mostly stands pat and does his best to keep the US military out of the grown ups news.
He can sit on the strike. Warehouses here have filled in anticipation. And Ukraine will suffer along waiting for the okay for deeper strikes within Russia until after the election.

An Iranian related October surprise stopped short of being a surprise. A ballistic missile strike would shake things up... and probably for the worse for Harris.
Probably not. Though, it is always fun to guess the right-wing source of an article before hovering. They are trying hard to find scandal. I can only imagine the stuff they'd had found out about Melania has she been married to a Democrat.
Vice President Kamala Harris’ husband is being accused of slapping his ex-girlfriend for flirting with a valet worker at a ritzy gala in 2012, a new report claims.

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, 59, supposedly struck his then-girlfriend — described as a successful New York attorney — in the face so hard she spun around while in a valet line after an event at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2012, the three unnamed friends of the woman reportedly told the Daily Mail.

All three sources requested not to be named due to fear of retaliation from Emhoff – who frequently positions himself as an ally for women.

On Sunday, the Second Gentleman made headlines for his interview with Jen Psaki, who credited him with reshaping “the perception of masculinity.”
Not looking good for the First (maybe) "Gentleman". He got the nanny pregnant while married to his first wife, and now this?
Doesn't sound like the greatest guy... who also isn't running for office.

lol, ex press secretary Jen Psaki was fawning over Emhoff the other night. Gushing about how he has reshaped masculinity. Then the stories come out about him impregnating the nanny and slapping his ex.

She now understands how everyone who grew up watching The Cosby Show, sang Bump n' Grind by R. Kelly in the shower, and danced along to P. Diddy’s 'I thought I told you that we won't stop' feels now.

Back
Top Bottom