• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What would make you religious?

De%20La%20Noval.jpg

Ancient Aliens

I don't know about Jesus, but I have been banned from more boards than I can remember. For example, check out Was Jesus a real guy? , a thread I started which I did not survive. I was "Jagella" at that time and board.

Call me a weirdo if you must.
But the forum you're referring to didn't survive banning you by much, if at all.

Quodlibeta doesn't seem to have a new thread in almost 2 years. And the last few months were single post threads.

I'm a truth seeker, willing to go almost anywhere(on the internet) reading people's opinions. I've been a member of numerous forums. From Apologetics.org to Atheist Network to Christian Forum to Stormfront to TalkRational to Secular Cafe to...
The list is enormous.

I remember Jags.

You haven't changed much in the years.
Tom

What's with all those circle things around their heads?

Like those head things worn by the evil ETs in Stargate SG 1?

Aha!! Clear proof Jesus was an ET one of a group of ETs!

I don't know about Jesus, but I have been banned from more boards than I can remember. For example, check out Was Jesus a real guy? , a thread I started which I did not survive. I was "Jagella" at that time and board.

I don't engage in name-calling or at least not in my online debates. I'm too busy winning the arguments!
But the forum you're referring to didn't survive banning you by much, if at all.
After they tangled with me, they wisely chose to retire.
Quodlibeta doesn't seem to have a new thread in almost 2 years. And the last few months were single post threads.

I'm a truth seeker, willing to go almost anywhere(on the internet) reading people's opinions. I've been a member of numerous forums. From Apologetics.org...
I literally destroyed the discussion boards at Apologetics.org. They hypocritically banned me for my "offensive" avatar, and after my banning some of the members there which included some people from IIDB created a thread for the express purpose of ridiculing me. Evidently Apologetics didn't consider that offensive, but I sure did. I emailed Apologetics several times complaining about that thread being libelous and demanding that they either take it down or talk to my lawyer about it. Apologetics soon caved in and not only took that disgusting thread down but eliminated the entire discussion board.

Justice finally prevailed.
...to Atheist Network to Christian Forum to Stormfront to TalkRational to Secular Cafe to...
The list is enormous.

I remember Jags.
I never went by that name.
Tom
LOL. You're hating the wrong person.

I don't engage in name-calling or at least not in my online debates. I'm too busy winning the arguments!
After they tangled with me, they wisely chose to retire.

I'm a truth seeker, willing to go almost anywhere(on the internet) reading people's opinions. I've been a member of numerous forums. From Apologetics.org...
I literally destroyed the discussion boards at Apologetics.org. They hypocritically banned me for my "offensive" avatar, and after my banning some of the members there which included some people from IIDB created a thread for the express purpose of ridiculing me. Evidently Apologetics didn't consider that offensive, but I sure did. I emailed Apologetics several times complaining about that thread being libelous and demanding that they either take it down or talk to my lawyer about it. Apologetics soon caved in and not only took that disgusting thread down but eliminated the entire discussion board.

Justice finally prevailed.
...to Atheist Network to Christian Forum to Stormfront to TalkRational to Secular Cafe to...
The list is enormous.

I remember Jags.
I never went by that name.
Tom
LOL. You're hating the wrong person.

Poor little martyr! Just like Jesus!

Universal Soldier The Destroyer Of Forums. Right up there with Shiva destroyer of worlds.

Veni, vidi, vici.

Back
Top Bottom