• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

WhichPhilosophies Marxist derail thread

The site I found is the same one Ford did, and there are no "Marxists" there.

Well, dogs have a pretty good sense of smell. Your claims of Marxists smells like horseshit to me.

My claims?

My claims are that Marxists have a lot to say.

They do. There is a lot of common sense in what many say on social issues but in reality the militant elements are involved in dividing the nation by capitalising on real and imaginary ills.

ernesto__the_commie_bird_by_ggatz.jpg

You can double check this on the internet.

A cabal of ultra-left wingers (Marxists) directed the last Women’s March was referenced here. Their direct links are mentioned all over the internet. Their own writings in many cases illustrate their ultra-left wing dogma.

Sorry, I mixed up the dates, I was thinking of the January 21st March. These women are free to organize their own marches despite anything they did years ago. I don't see a big problem with this. As dismal said, "just because they are Marxists doesn't mean they can't win over hearts and minds by angrily shrieking at people." And as we have seen this march wasn't very effective and does not stick into our minds like the January 21st march. The marchers on January 21st were not marching to overthrow capitalism, so I sincerely doubt these Marxists are a threat by "angrily shrieking at people" when the other marchers are marching for entirely different reasons.

My claims?

My claims are that Marxists have a lot to say.

They do. There is a lot of common sense in what many say on social issues but in reality the militant elements are involved in dividing the nation by capitalising on real and imaginary ills.

Dividing the nation?

The nation is already divided.

Between the few with great wealth that control just about everything and everybody else that must try to live within their greedy schemes.

After an extensive Google search I found the sinister folks behind the Women's March. It wasn't easy. First I had to type "women's march" into the search bar, the press the "enter" key. Then the mystery deepened as I clicked on the link to this website. I was nervous, but since the line of sight between my office desk and my microwave oven is blocked, I figured I'd be okay to click.

What I found was shocking. I took the liberty of copying the list of Marxists/terrorists/Muslim Brotherhood members that WP posted in another thread. Here's that list:

Angela Davis: Marxist
Linda MartinAlcoff: No indication of Marxist affiliations or membership.
CinziaArruza: Marxist
Tithi Bhattacharya Marxist
Nancy Fraser: Marxist
Barbara Ransby: Marxist
Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Marxist
Rasmea Yousef Odeh: Convicted Terrorist served 10 years in an Israeli prison. Jailed for immigration Fraud.

Now, hang on to your hats, campers, because here's the rogues gallery behind the Women's March...from the national co-chairs to state coordinators and even the music director:

https://www.womensmarch.com/team/

If you dare click, you'll see what's so chilling about these Marxists. They've clearly purged all those names listed above!

:eeka:

Sadly there are many Americans no smarter than dogs.

You tell them some Marxist is involved in something and they stop thinking, turn all red, and begin to salivate.

When the Marxist actually has no affiliation this spectacle is most amusing.

Well, dogs have a pretty good sense of smell. Your claims of Marxists smells like horseshit to me.

When you look for Reds Under the Bed, you look under the bed also.

One of the 08 March 2017 organisers Angela Davis however, is an hon. Chair of the Women's March

https://www.womensmarch.com/honorary-cochairs/

Also Harry Belafonte is mentioned though he is not as I understand militant.

Now there is a separate gang involved in the 08 March 2017 Women's March which I gave reference to, but checked their backgrounds.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/day-woman-strike-aims-raise-awareness-170307173935540.html

Among the eight organisers are: activist and author Angela Davis; Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, African American Studies professor at Princeton University; Tithi Bhattacharya, South Asian history professor at Purdue University, Indiana; Rasmea Yousef Odeh, associate director of the Arab American Network; and Barbara Ransby, an author, historian and activist.

Angela Davis as you see is the Honory Chair of the Women's March.

The gang of 8 is mentioned here very clearly

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/inter...d-and-heres-how-you-can-get-involved-6433045/

instead of a ‘lean-in feminism’, they want a ‘grassroots, anti-capitalist feminism’ that benefits working women and their families.
This wouldn’t be the first women’s strike, although it would be the most international.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/inter...w-you-can-get-involved-6433045/#ixzz4bOVZlxcl

This is found in other media. Rather than just look at the propaganda given, on the Women's March, it is also good to ferret around into the background.

See also

https://viewpointmag.com/2017/02/03...d-a-militant-international-strike-on-march-8/

Beyond Lean-In: For a Feminism of the 99% and a Militant International Strike on March 8

Angela Davis, Barbara Ransby, Cinzia Arruzza, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, Linda Martín Alcoff, Nancy Fraser, Rasmea Yousef Odeh and Tithi Bhattacharya February 3, 2017 |

Check the background as I did and you will find in additional to what I quoted further information on the backgrounds.

I have no problem with the principles of Marxism as there are some good points, but 2 of these were involved in violent actions resulting in deaths. 1 was jailed for 10 years in Israel and then in the US for lying about it.

The names of the 8 were broadcast for weeks before the event.

http://links.org.au/international-womens-strike-platform

Also
https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/02/...n-women-to-join-march-8-international-strike/

Convicted Palestinian Terrorist Among Feminist Activists Calling on American Women to Join March 8 International Strike

A convicted Palestinian terrorist was among the eight feminist activists who called earlier this week on American women to join a March 8 international strike — which organizers are calling a protest “against male violence and in defense of reproductive rights.

Rasmea Odeh served time in Israeli prison for her involvement — as a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) — in a pair of 1969 terrorist bombings in Jerusalem, one of which killed two Hebrew University students at a supermarket. She was freed in 1980 as part of a prisoner exchange, and moved to the US in the mid-1990s. More recently, Odeh has been in the headlines due to charges of immigration fraud filed against her and a subsequent ongoing court case.

In a Guardian op-ed published on Monday — attention to which was brought on social media by investigative journalist and author Gary Weiss — Odeh, joined by Linda Martín Alcoff, Cinzia Arruzza, Tithi Bhattacharya, Nancy Fraser, Barbara Ransby, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor and Angela Davis, wrote that the goal of the planned protest is to “mobilize women, including trans women, and all who support them in an international day of struggle — a day of striking, marching, blocking roads, bridges, and squares, abstaining from domestic, care and sex work, boycotting, calling out misogynistic politicians and companies, striking in educational institutions…Let us use the occasion of this international day of action to be done with lean-in feminism and to build in its place a feminism for the 99%, a grassroots, anti-capitalist feminism — a feminism in solidarity with working women, their families and their allies throughout the world.”

How come you missed these??
Anti-capitalists are not necessarily Marxists. Feminists are not necessarily Marxists. You have presented no evidence that most of these people are "Marxists". For that matter, you have not even defined what you mean by "Marxist", because there is a wide diversity of thought as to what constitutes a Marxist, or why it matters if someone is a Marxist.

All in all, I see this as yet a variation of your hissy fit over the Women''s Marches. Since you did not approve of what they were protesting, how they were protesting, when they were protesting and where they were protesting, you are now trying to throw mud on it by character assassination of some of those involved.

A cabal of ultra-left wingers (Marxists) directed the last Women’s March was referenced here. Their direct links are mentioned all over the internet. Their own writings in many cases illustrate their ultra-left wing dogma.

Sorry, I mixed up the dates, I was thinking of the January 21st March. These women are free to organize their own marches despite anything they did years ago. ...
I am still on earth, right? The topic was the January 21st 2017AD Woman's March in Washington, District of Colombia, of the United States, right?

Holy Zeus, the alt-reality world must have found a really cool stash of hallucinogens this time...

After an extensive Google search I found the sinister folks behind the Women's March. It wasn't easy. First I had to type "women's march" into the search bar, the press the "enter" key. Then the mystery deepened as I clicked on the link to this website. I was nervous, but since the line of sight between my office desk and my microwave oven is blocked, I figured I'd be okay to click.

What I found was shocking. I took the liberty of copying the list of Marxists/terrorists/Muslim Brotherhood members that WP posted in another thread. Here's that list:

Angela Davis: Marxist
Linda MartinAlcoff: No indication of Marxist affiliations or membership.
CinziaArruza: Marxist
Tithi Bhattacharya Marxist
Nancy Fraser: Marxist
Barbara Ransby: Marxist
Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Marxist
Rasmea Yousef Odeh: Convicted Terrorist served 10 years in an Israeli prison. Jailed for immigration Fraud.

Now, hang on to your hats, campers, because here's the rogues gallery behind the Women's March...from the national co-chairs to state coordinators and even the music director:

https://www.womensmarch.com/team/

If you dare click, you'll see what's so chilling about these Marxists. They've clearly purged all those names listed above!

:eeka:

Sadly there are many Americans no smarter than dogs.

You tell them some Marxist is involved in something and they stop thinking, turn all red, and begin to salivate.

When the Marxist actually has no affiliation this spectacle is most amusing.

When you look for Reds Under the Bed, you look under the bed also.

One of the 08 March 2017 organisers Angela Davis however, is an hon. Chair of the Women's March

https://www.womensmarch.com/honorary-cochairs/

Also Harry Belafonte is mentioned though he is not as I understand militant.

Now there is a separate gang involved in the 08 March 2017 Women's March which I gave reference to, but checked their backgrounds.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/day-woman-strike-aims-raise-awareness-170307173935540.html

Among the eight organisers are: activist and author Angela Davis; Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, African American Studies professor at Princeton University; Tithi Bhattacharya, South Asian history professor at Purdue University, Indiana; Rasmea Yousef Odeh, associate director of the Arab American Network; and Barbara Ransby, an author, historian and activist.

Angela Davis as you see is the Honory Chair of the Women's March.

The gang of 8 is mentioned here very clearly

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/inter...d-and-heres-how-you-can-get-involved-6433045/

instead of a ‘lean-in feminism’, they want a ‘grassroots, anti-capitalist feminism’ that benefits working women and their families.
This wouldn’t be the first women’s strike, although it would be the most international.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/inter...w-you-can-get-involved-6433045/#ixzz4bOVZlxcl

This is found in other media. Rather than just look at the propaganda given, on the Women's March, it is also good to ferret around into the background.

See also

https://viewpointmag.com/2017/02/03...d-a-militant-international-strike-on-march-8/

Beyond Lean-In: For a Feminism of the 99% and a Militant International Strike on March 8

Angela Davis, Barbara Ransby, Cinzia Arruzza, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, Linda Martín Alcoff, Nancy Fraser, Rasmea Yousef Odeh and Tithi Bhattacharya February 3, 2017 |

Check the background as I did and you will find in additional to what I quoted further information on the backgrounds.

I have no problem with the principles of Marxism as there are some good points, but 2 of these were involved in violent actions resulting in deaths. 1 was jailed for 10 years in Israel and then in the US for lying about it.

The names of the 8 were broadcast for weeks before the event.

http://links.org.au/international-womens-strike-platform

Also
https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/02/...n-women-to-join-march-8-international-strike/

Convicted Palestinian Terrorist Among Feminist Activists Calling on American Women to Join March 8 International Strike

A convicted Palestinian terrorist was among the eight feminist activists who called earlier this week on American women to join a March 8 international strike — which organizers are calling a protest “against male violence and in defense of reproductive rights.

Rasmea Odeh served time in Israeli prison for her involvement — as a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) — in a pair of 1969 terrorist bombings in Jerusalem, one of which killed two Hebrew University students at a supermarket. She was freed in 1980 as part of a prisoner exchange, and moved to the US in the mid-1990s. More recently, Odeh has been in the headlines due to charges of immigration fraud filed against her and a subsequent ongoing court case.

In a Guardian op-ed published on Monday — attention to which was brought on social media by investigative journalist and author Gary Weiss — Odeh, joined by Linda Martín Alcoff, Cinzia Arruzza, Tithi Bhattacharya, Nancy Fraser, Barbara Ransby, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor and Angela Davis, wrote that the goal of the planned protest is to “mobilize women, including trans women, and all who support them in an international day of struggle — a day of striking, marching, blocking roads, bridges, and squares, abstaining from domestic, care and sex work, boycotting, calling out misogynistic politicians and companies, striking in educational institutions…Let us use the occasion of this international day of action to be done with lean-in feminism and to build in its place a feminism for the 99%, a grassroots, anti-capitalist feminism — a feminism in solidarity with working women, their families and their allies throughout the world.”

How come you missed these??
Anti-capitalists are not necessarily Marxists. Feminists are not necessarily Marxists. You have presented no evidence that most of these people are "Marxists". For that matter, you have not even defined what you mean by "Marxist", because there is a wide diversity of thought as to what constitutes a Marxist, or why it matters if someone is a Marxist.

All in all, I see this as yet a variation of your hissy fit over the Women''s Marches. Since you did not approve of what they were protesting, how they were protesting, when they were protesting and where they were protesting, you are now trying to throw mud on it by character assassination of some of those involved.

It's very clear that they are Marxists. Their own websites say they are. Angela Davis for instance stood twice for leadership of the CP USA
They are featuring on Marxist websites and writing about Marxism.

Rasmea Yousef Odeh is a convicted terrorist as I mentioned and this is also very clear. She doesn't deny being jailed for 2 acts of terrorism. She was also jailed in the USA for falsifying.

She claims she was forced to confess to acts of terrorism under torture even though explosives were found in her bedroom.

The last march was managed by a cabal of revolutionary Marxists (7 out of 8) where I provided clear references. Of course if you ignore and don't look at the websites (their own in most cases) you can say there is 'no evidence.' Even better some of them advertise the fact they are Marxists. They have no problem with it but you do. :)

It is complete ignorance to claim that people who have been jailed fighting against Israeli brutal oppression and continual unending crimes are somehow now forbidden from speaking up for women's rights.

Rasmea Yousef Odeh doesn't deny it. She just says she was forced to confess it (maybe some persuasion) However the forensics and the bomb making equipment was found in her apartment.

There are issues in the US,and quite a few but women's and Muslim rights are far greater than in many other countries.

Anti-capitalists are not necessarily Marxists. Feminists are not necessarily Marxists.
And even if they are, it doesn't mean that they're channeling their Marxisticism superpowers in order to achieve their feminist goals...

They clearly succeeded and hardly anyone even noticed. :)

Well, that's good to know!

I can also use the internet to check that i'm doomed to burn in hell as a race traitor AND that the Air Force has been lying to me about their treaty with the space aliens from outer space AND that Trumpcare will be better than Obamacare.

Check their own websites and left wing media.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I mixed up the dates, I was thinking of the January 21st March. These women are free to organize their own marches despite anything they did years ago. I don't see a big problem with this. As dismal said, "just because they are Marxists doesn't mean they can't win over hearts and minds by angrily shrieking at people." And as we have seen this march wasn't very effective and does not stick into our minds like the January 21st march. The marchers on January 21st were not marching to overthrow capitalism, so I sincerely doubt these Marxists are a threat by "angrily shrieking at people" when the other marchers are marching for entirely different reasons.

Just work behind the scenes. (AGITPROP).

You're getting better.

They are flip sides of the same coin.

Actually they are the same side of the same coin. Unlike "probably" and "probably not".

Probably also means probably not.

On the same side of the coin would suggest integrated to some degree. They have opposite views but like mentalities. Maybe your statement is right if you also suggest they are a cut from the same cloth.

- - - Updated - - -

Check their own websites and left wing media.
Way to miss the point...

What does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom