• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

who is a muslim?

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
who is a muslim?

islam mean submission or surrendered to god

muslim mean one WHO surrendered or submitted to god

EVERY thing in the universe is a muslim sun,moon, galaxy, universe, earth, star, dust, sky, water, plants, animals, birds,insect, human, jews, christians, hindus, atheists,budhists, jinn, satan, all prophets and muslims are MUSLIM

SUN is a muslim surrendered to god

sun will not die UNTIL god command to die

a human will not die UNTIL god command to die

EVERY ATOM in the universe is a muslim ( that simply mean that god control or god have power over every atom )

ONLY human and jinn god's gave limited free will

EVERY knowledge that human have math, science, art, languages are given by god to human

human are like robot, god's programed our brain with 1000s of software and our software in our brain gave us ability to walk, talk, dance, write,read, see, smell, hear,feel pain, feel happy, feel sad, calculate, do math, love, INVENT, and with limited free will

( human can NOT do anything that god's didn't INTENDED us to do )

we are robot with LIMITED free will ( god did not surprised when we invented iphone or computer or walked on the moon )

Last edited:
Who cares who is and isn't a Muslim? If you can't prove any of your truth claims, then the distinction is irrelevant anyway.

Who cares who is and isn't a Muslim? If you can't prove any of your truth claims, then the distinction is irrelevant anyway.
why discuss about god than there is no prove right?

Because god-believers often act on their beliefs, often to the detriment of others. You know, real people in the real world causing real harm and real suffering, because of belief in fearful, hate-filled "instructions" from texts written by ancient sheep-fuckers in the Middle East.

People talk about Santa Claus.

Why do they talk about Santa Claus if they don't think he is real? That must mean everyone secretly believes in Santa Claus.

Now that I've explained why your attempt to change the subject is meaningless, can you please address what I actually said? You cannot demonstrate that your truth claims are actually true, so why should it matter who is or is not a Muslim?

See, I've been telling all of you that my penis was god. I don't want any more bitching and whining the next time I start a thread about it. :mad:

God sure is one busy motherfucker with all his micromanaging of everything. What hell it must be to command 156,000 people to die every day (according to Google). Every second God is commanding about 2 people to die. What a pain the ass. And what's more revealing (again according to Google) is that God is quite the voyeur because twice as many people are born every day than die and that means a whole lot of fuckin's goin' down. But what's horrifying is that nearly everyone's going to Hell.

So God's getting his rocks off by commanding people to fuck, both of whom will almost certainly end up in Hell, and in turn God is commanding their children to be born so that they can go to Hell.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
Aw fuck, I'm going to Hell!!!

If every single thing is Muslim then there it is. Story over. Nothing to talk about. No one needs to be convinced of anything now cuz there’s nothing to change, the conversion of the world, the whole universe even, was over from the start and if it’s all the same there are no distinctions to make… so, nothing to discuss about who and what isn’t Muslim because it’s all Muslim.

If we can’t do anything other than what Allah intended, there’s no need to discuss what Allah wants cuz we’re all already doing it.

If every single thing is Muslim then there it is. Story over. Nothing to talk about. No one needs to be convinced of anything now cuz there’s nothing to change, the conversion of the world, the whole universe even, was over from the start and if it’s all the same there are no distinctions to make… so, nothing to discuss about who and what isn’t Muslim because it’s all Muslim.

If we can’t do anything other than what Allah intended, there’s no need to discuss what Allah wants cuz we’re all already doing it.

Exactly. "Muslim" and "Allah" are superfluous, completely unnecessary words.

So saith MuHAMmed.

Porky-pig1.jpg

So you're saying god intended for me to be an atheist? But if your god is real, he'll punish me eternally for not believing in him. For being what he intended me to be. Your god is a prick and a sadist, so it's no surprise that many of his followers are pricks and sadists, too.

Also, why did Allah decide to have all those people rape children? That was a dick move on his part. Then he compounded it by having judges decide a bunch of them should go to prison for committing the child rapes despite their not being able to choose something other than what Allah wanted them to do.

The guy's a bit of an ass.

EVERY knowledge that human have math, science, art, languages are given by god to human
So, God gave us swear words. God gave us cartoons of Mohammed fucking a pig. God gave us good theology, which you practice, and bad theology, whereby people who think they're muslims blow up people who are the wrong sort of muslims. God gave you this pretty stupid-looking argument about how atoms are muslims.
Because according to you, people can't invent shit.

Yeah, that's a compelling argument God gave you.

Oh! So, god told SOMEONE to make a statue of Mohammed out of shit, too? Because no way would anyone just come up with a new idea like that, huh?

So, lie, cheat, kill, fuck children, tell puns, eat bacon, go vegan, swear almighty Satan is God...
Your god's kinda schizophrenic....

So God's getting his rocks off by commanding people to fuck, both of whom will almost certainly end up in Hell, and in turn God is commanding their children to be born so that they can go to Hell.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
Aw fuck, I'm going to Hell!!!
if you believe in god and good person you dont go to hell guaranteed by god

Back
Top Bottom