• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

who is a muslim?

this is clear that adam has freewill to choose to ear or not to eat from the tree
But according to you, God already knew that Adam was going to eat from that tree. We can do nothing to surprise God, right?

So, really, COULD Adam have chosen not to eat from that Tree? If God knew it was going to happen, is there any way it could have NOT happened?

The belief that there was once absolutely nothing.
Incorrect. You apparently don't know what atheism means.
And nothing happened to the nothing until then nothing
magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere.
Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Where did you copy that from, Syed?
You should avoid listening to that source in the future, they know fuck all about what they're talking about.

The belief that there was once absolutely nothing.
And nothing happened to the nothing until then nothing
magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere.
Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Where did you copy that from, Syed?
You should avoid listening to that source in the future, they know fuck all about what they're talking about.

I think a bowl of petunias fell on Syed's head, and he is really just looking for 42.

The belief that there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until then nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

The belief that there was once absolutely nothing except an all-powerful being. And the being got bored and poofed everything into existence (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the magically created everything ate a fruit (because it was told not to), and now the all-powerful being will fuck you up for all time if you put your penis/vagina in the wrong place.

my existence prove that god no exist, i am too bad design to be created by someone

The belief that there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until then nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Plagiarism as defined by Google:
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Based on your posting history, you are clearly not the author of these statements. Plagiarizing other people's work is against the forum's Terms of Use.

This one is full of special definitions. Definitions that only he uses.

my existence prove that god no exist, i am too bad design to be created by someone

I, too, enjoy copy-pasting:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam hendrerit vel arcu ac interdum. Nullam imperdiet augue sit amet sapien volutpat pulvinar. Aliquam semper fringilla arcu ut dictum. Cras sit amet tortor pretium, dignissim eros at, molestie ligula. Praesent feugiat maximus est, vel dapibus neque condimentum in.

Molestie...LOL.

Also, why did Allah decide to have all those people rape children? That was a dick move on his part. Then he compounded it by having judges decide a bunch of them should go to prison for committing the child rapes despite their not being able to choose something other than what Allah wanted them to do.

human have freewill to rape or not to rape

Da fuck, dude? Make up your mind what your argument is. You just said that humans can't do anything that God didn't intend us to do. How then can we use our free will to commit a rape unless God intended us to commit that rape?

So God's getting his rocks off by commanding people to fuck, both of whom will almost certainly end up in Hell, and in turn God is commanding their children to be born so that they can go to Hell.

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
Aw fuck, I'm going to Hell!!!
if you believe in god and good person you dont go to hell guaranteed by god

if you don't believe in god and bad person you dont go to hell guaranteed by me.

And I actually exist, so I outrank your god.

this is clear that adam has freewill to choose to ear or not to eat from the tree
But according to you, God already knew that Adam was going to eat from that tree. We can do nothing to surprise God, right?

So, really, COULD Adam have chosen not to eat from that Tree? If God knew it was going to happen, is there any way it could have NOT happened?
Sunni Islam's take on free will vs. predestination is almost exactly equivalent to that of the Catholic Church: God has foreordained everything that's gonna happen, but we are free to make our decisions. How these two claims can be squared with each other is explicitly declared to be a mystery of faith in both religions, which is of course the cop-out when something just can't be explained away. Since Islam emphasizes the predestination part and Catholics emphasize the free will part, it was easy during the great reformation wars for the Vatican to smear protestants with the claim that their doctrine of predestination is lifted from Islam, a lie they should have known to be a lie even back then.

But, bottom line, it's a mystery of faith, in other words, only known to Allah. Syed should not be able to offer an explanation because such explanations are eo ipso both wrong and blasphemous.

yes,

you give a candy to 4 years old kid and tell kid not to eat , you knew what will kid do with the candy, your knowing does not mean kid don't have a chose

yes,

you give a candy to 4 years old kid and tell kid not to eat , you knew what will kid do with the candy, your knowing does not mean kid don't have a chose

Your 'knowing' is not the same as God's knowing, god's knowing is supposed to be infallible.

Answer this: Is it possible to do other than what god knows you will do?

ws.

And what does God himself say?

"Nothing shall ever happen to us except what God has ordained for us." (Quran 9:51)

Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darkness of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that is [written] in a clear record.” (Quran 6:59)

yes,

Your 'knowing' is not the same as God's knowing, god's knowing is supposed to be infallible.

Answer this: Is it possible to do other than what god knows you will do?

ws.
Yes, it is possible, logically possible, that is. That you will do something doesn't infer that you must do something.

Yes, it is possible, logically possible, that is. That you will do something doesn't infer that you must do something.
I don't think they're two discrete things, though.
God already knows exactly what I will do.
Not what I might do, or have the opportunity to do or am fated to do. The film is already in the can

yes,

My, what a bullshit response. You're reducing God's knowledge of the future to my ability to extrapolate some actions based on some experience with a certain part of the population.
that is nothing at all like your description of your god's foreknowledge.

If I turn my back on the kids for a period of time, I do not KNOW what rule they will break, though I am confident they will break at least one.

And, you're saying that God leaving the kids in the Garden of Eden was about as irresponsible as giving candy to a child and forbidding them to eat it.

Back
Top Bottom