• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who will be next out of Trump's kakistocracy?

Next to go?

• [STRIKE]H. R. McMaster[/STRIKE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [STRIKE]James Mattis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ryan Zinke[/STRIKE]

• Sonny Perdue

• Alex Acosta

• [STRIKE]Tom Price[/STRIKE]

• Ben Carson

• Elaine Chao

• Dan Coats

• [STRIKE]Nikki Haley[/STRIKE]

• Mick Mulvaney

• [STRIKE]Scott Pruitt[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Dina Powell[/STRIKE]

• Chris Liddell

• [STRIKE]George Sifakis[/STRIKE]

• [STRIKE]Ricky Waddell[/STRIKE]

• Ivanka Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
Who will be next to leave either voluntarily or not? Select one of these, or write in your choice. The list is in no particular order, but I put the most likely favorites near the top. (Though Rex is probably too high)

That freak, Stephen Miller is going to get promoted to something, and soon thereafter will be fired. I give it 7 weeks.

For extra difficulty points, pick someone who's not in office now, but will still come in and leave first (like pulling a Mooch).

For extra difficulty points, pick someone who's not in office now, but will still come in and leave first (like pulling a Mooch).
Palin, brought in as a bid to gain support from the womin-folk; and dumb enough to think moving her blog page closer to this White House is a smart move.

Decisions, decisions.....

Either one of the more public-facing ones, who will get caught pushing "black is white" when Trump decides that today "white is black", or one of the ones with responsibility for the finances when the GOP Congress does its usually fine job next month with the continuing resolution and the deficit cap increase.

I'll go with Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Trump just hired Hope Hicks to be her boss, and I'm having flashbacks to the poster with Melania and Ted Cruz's wife that showed up during the campaign....

If I were Hope, I'd learn how to sew and whip myself up a set of porcupine-hide undies. Spines outward...

At the rate things are going, there will soon be a conga line dancing out of the white house. It is going to be a long, sad time until 2020.

Conway is still there? I'd kinda forgotten about her. Didn't realize she was still around.

I'd like to see either/both de Vos or Perry gone, but it seems unlikely.

I wonder if this is related to the Arpaio pardon, which could be to appease his very fine Nazi people.

Back
Top Bottom