• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why are "refugees" still having children?

Actually, there are large portions of the world where most people don't know how to put on a fucking condom, or can't afford them, or any of a million other reasons.
If German and other European "activists" wanted to help those people, maybe handing out condoms and teaching them how to use them would be better than trying to help them cross the border illegally.

And also, if Europe takes in millions more of these people (in addition to millions it already took in) after a generation there will be 5x as many of them. And it's not like Europe doesn't already have huge problems with Islamists. Not only terrorism but also demands that Europe change their ways of life to appease all these Muslims (like no pork, dressing more modestly etc.)

I wonder if you would decide to be celibate for an indeterminate amount of time, stretching into years, because some people on the internet thought it would be irresponsible for you to have sex.
I don't have five children and I know how to put on a fucking condom on. Also I am not illegally camping out in some poor farmer's field, complaining that I am washing my baby in a puddle.

if Europe takes in millions more of these people (in addition to millions it already took in) after a generation there will be 5x as many of them. And it's not like Europe doesn't already have huge problems with Islamists. Not only terrorism but also demands that Europe change their ways of life to appease all these Muslims (like no pork, dressing more modestly etc.)

So you fear European Terror Babies?

While you notice my posts are against immigration in large quantities (but agree with Asylum seekers), we owe reparations to the Syrians for the genocide we have caused as Western Nations.

How have "Western Nations" caused genocide? Most of the outside military involvement has come from Russia.

Your statement is correct as these are people having hard times and now being condemned for being poor and homeless.
They are being condemned because they do things (have more children) than only serve to make them more poor and miserable.

How have "Western Nations" caused genocide?
I can name many genocides committed by "Western Nations". And qualifying them by "military" ignores that genocieds are most often carried out with military complicity.

Well, Glenn and Maggie tried to have a child during the Zombie Apocalypse, so this is nothing...

A bit different. Zombie apocalypse resulted in a depopulation of the world so more children are definitely needed. There are still many millions of Syrians around and we have a world population of over 7 billion. Second, they do not already have four children.
For those migrants to have more children under these circumstances and when they already have four to take care of is very irresponsible.

- - - Updated - - -

I can name many genocides committed by "Western Nations". And qualifying them by "military" ignores that genocieds are most often carried out with military complicity.
What evidence do you have any Western Nations committed genocide in Syria?

- - - Updated - - -

Those babies growing up and some of them becoming terrorists is a real concern, especially after Paris and Brussels.

So... bomb them with condoms?

beero1000 said:
Actually, there are large portions of the world where most people don't know how to put on a fucking condom, or can't afford them, or any of a million other reasons.

Is it really that hard to figure out? People who need instructions on how to use a condom probably shouldn't be reproducing. It would help the gene pool.

Apparently, it is. That's why normal sex ed includes instructions for using condoms.

In the US, typical use means a woman has a 18% chance of getting pregnant in the first year of using condoms. With perfect use, that number should be around 2%.

So, getting all in a tizzy about a refugee getting pregnant and not using condoms is dumb, and the refugees could have actually been using condoms and gotten pregnant anyway.

First these people are looked at as sub-human.
No, I think those that excuse the irresponsible behavior "they can't help themselves" are the ones who see them as subhuman. Those that see them as fully human expect them to not engage in unprotected sex when consequences of a pregnancy are bad, like in this case.

Then from this position of ignorance normal human activities are condemned.
Continuing to have more children under these circumstances is not a "normal human activity".

No, I think those that excuse the irresponsible behavior "they can't help themselves" are the ones who see them as subhuman. Those that see them as fully human expect them to not engage in unprotected sex when consequences of a pregnancy are bad, like in this case.

Then from this position of ignorance normal human activities are condemned.
Continuing to have more children under these circumstances is not a "normal human activity".

Actually, people who feel secure about their future tend to have fewer children.

Why are "refugees" still having children?

Why are "refugees" still alive? They are a crime against Derec.

So why don't they?

Sure, they could just pop down to their local Walgreen's and buy condoms with their refugee bucks.

People in relationships understand that having sex is about keeping, maintaining and deeepening the relationship.
So it's not about breeding like rabbits? Kind of makes my point.

Not necessarily. You can have sex not intending to have kids and still have kids result.

It's not just about getting your rocks off. So you can probably be forgiven for not knowing this.
Apparently for some it's about having as many children as possible.

Is that the case with this couple?

Because you are giving excuses for this couple's irresponsible behavior.

Actually I'm just not accepting your presupposition that their behavior was irresponsible.

Those babies growing up and some of them becoming terrorists is a real concern, especially after Paris and Brussels.

Those babies growing up and some of them becoming terrorists is a real concern

Apparently a mother gave birth in the Idomeni camp and the article focuses on how terrible the conditions are. Well it really is terrible, but the couple are responsible for having brought a baby into this situation. The civil war has been raging for at least 5 years now, and continuing to bring more children into this situation is very irresponsible.
The baby born in hell: Tragic migrant mother gives birth in the squalor of Idomeni's tent city and washes the child in a PUDDLE
The bathing experience is really not that bad. They even have what seems to be Nivea body wash. Nivea is nice shit! Water temperature though can't be too much fun! Note though, that these people refuse to move to better, army-built shelters because they want to be close to the border they are trying to cross illegally.

And this woman already has four other children, the youngest of them only one year old, thus also conceived well into the civil war.

This is awful. Did she have access to abortion ? If not, why not ? Surely there must have been a feminist out there somewhere that could have assisted in getting this oppressed woman this most basic of human rights.

This is awful. Did she have access to abortion ? If not, why not ? Surely there must have been a feminist out there somewhere that could have assisted in getting this oppressed woman this most basic of human rights.
Since they have access to medical care I am sure they could avail themselves of abortion services. But population control is not PC to discuss when it comes to Muslims.
I learned that the hard way when I suggested that overpopulation of Gaza is Gazan's own doing (because an average woman has 4-5 children) and not because of anything Israel is doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what repeating what I wrote in different sizes is supposed to mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually storks do comprehend. They adjust by providing more where more are taken. If need for support increases so do number of children pumped out. Malthus'* law of incipient demand.
Did you see any photos from the Idomeni camp? Shortage of children is not exactly one of their problems.

Why is the word "refugees" in scare quotes?
Because only some of those on the Idomeni camping trip are actual refugees.

And you, of course, have gone over to do a study on who is a refugee and who is a "refugee", and you have determined which group is having these objectionable children, right? You are prepared to post your factual findings here, right?

Sure, they could just pop down to their local Walgreen's and buy condoms with their refugee bucks.
Much cheaper than what they had to pay the coyotees smugglers in the first place. And there are drugstores in Greece. But even if they do not have any of their own money left, there are plenty of activists who are there that could distribute condoms for free.

Not necessarily. You can have sex not intending to have kids and still have kids result.
Then you are stupid. Especially if it happens five times and you still don't grok the connection.
tumblr_monn2b5Yzp1qe6vsbo1_500.png

Is that the case with this couple?
Well it's their 5th. Their fourth is only a year old.

Actually I'm just not accepting your presupposition that their behavior was irresponsible.
How is it not irresponsible?

And you, of course, have gone over to do a study on who is a refugee and who is a "refugee", and you have determined which group is having these objectionable children, right? You are prepared to post your factual findings here, right?
I answered your question as to my use of scare quotes. Pro-migrant media likes to pretend they are all fleeing mortal danger and thus Europe (and US) should take in unlimited number.

- - - Updated - - -

Where were Timothy McVeigh's parents born? Terry Nichols' parents? Weren't McVeigh and Nichols both Army vets?
What does this false equivalence have to do with anything?
You had to go to a terrorist act from more than 20 years ago. On the other hand, Islamic terrorism happens multiple times every year. Those two are not comparable.

I answered your question as to my use of scare quotes. Pro-migrant media likes to pretend they are all fleeing mortal danger and thus Europe (and US) should take in unlimited number.

So again, have you determined that it is the "refugees" and not the refugees that are having all of these objectionable children?

Because if it really is the "refugees" then you have defeated your own argument.

Back
Top Bottom