• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why Did Muhammad Use A Jewish God?

Oh, its just another 'heresy of the week' sort of religious belief. Ok. I had hoped it was interesting.

"Why? Because I say so. No evidence, I just want you to believe it because I say so."

Syed, you're unbelievable. No, really!
if you use your brain then you will see wisdom in what i am saying

That's what everyone says.

And it is no real argument. A real argument shows a consequence follows -and also must inevitably follow- from a certain premise or set of premises.

If you master that, you will start convincing people. Before that, no.

you believe living thing dont need a creator so why you believe god need a creator?

there are thing in the universe are uncreated and god is one of them

all i said is MY imagination

The argument being presented is a consistent one: "If living things must be created, and God is a living thing...why does the rule not apply to all living things?"

i dont have an answer that how did god became god but we do know that living creatures on earth MUST have creator because we dont other answer for their existence

i dont have an answer that how did god became god

Infinite regress and logical impossibility of something that doesn't exist to begin with.

"I don't know => therefore, god exists!"

I admire your honesty.

i dont have an answer that how did god became god

Infinite regress and logical impossibility of something that doesn't exist to begin with.

"I don't know => therefore, god exists!"

I admire your honesty.

can you explain to me that how dead earth gave birth to life on earth?

can you explain to me that how dead earth gave birth to life on earth?
It's been offered to you a couple of times.
You reject it out of hand.
But the fact remains, even if we have no idea, that doesn't mean your argument from ignorance is worth two shits.

Can you explain to me how you know this? If living things must be created, and God is a living thing...why does the rule not apply to all living things?

you believe living thing dont need a creator so why you believe god need a creator?

That's begging the question. If all living things require a Creator, and the Creator is a living thing. Going by the given rule, the Creator (being a living thing, also requires a Creator.

If you turn around and break your own rule by excluding the creator from your rules, I can simply state: life does not require a creator because life/DNA/cells are self organizing.

Which is what the evidence shows, living organisms are self organizing, self assembling bundles of information. There is no apparent Creator putting all the bits and pieces together.

That's begging the question. If all living things require a Creator, and the Creator is a living thing. Going by the given rule, the Creator (being a living thing, also requires a Creator.

If you turn around and break your own rule by excluding the creator from your rules, I can simply state: life does not require a creator because life/DNA/cells are self organizing.

Which is what the evidence shows, living organisms are self organizing, self assembling bundles of information. There is no apparent Creator putting all the bits and pieces together.

so could you say earth created living creature? and earth is a creator?

Can't we just ignore Syed apologetics and go back to the OP?
THAT was an interesting question.

(no, I don't have anything to contribute. But I'd like to read more about it. Each time one of you answer to Syed, you give me false hope that someone has posted some kind of answer)

No we can't. By your rules the Earth (being alive) would require a Creator, the solar system (being alive)would require a Creator and the Universe (being alive) would require a Creator, so given the progression of your rules and conditions, the Creator of All must require a Creator, Who requires a Creator (Creators all the way down). But you arbitrarily break your own rule at the point of ''God the Creator'' (mark one) because that happens to suits your needs.

No we can't. By your rules the Earth (being alive) would require a Creator, the solar system (being alive)would require a Creator and the Universe (being alive) would require a Creator, so given the progression of your rules and conditions, the Creator of All must require a Creator, Who requires a Creator (Creators all the way down). But you arbitrarily break your own rule at the point of ''God the Creator'' (mark one) because that happens to suits your needs.

then tell me who is ultimately responsible for living creatures on earth?

Nobody is.

Your question is invalid. First you have to establish that a "who" is necessary for there to be life on Earth; only then can you reasonably ask about the identity of that "who".

This is kind of god of the gaps.

Syed, picture yourself back a thousand years at the beach as the tide comes in. With the knowledge at the time who do you think made the tide come in and out? God?

This is kind of god of the gaps.

Syed, picture yourself back a thousand years at the beach as the tide comes in. With the knowledge at the time who do you think made the tide come in and out? God?
you dont know what cause life on earth?

maybe you dont understand my question

let say god does not exist, now question is
who/ what ultimately responsible for living creatures on earth?

How is that not me understanding your question? It's the end result of random and unguided processes.

what processes?

can you explain the processes that created life ?

Back
Top Bottom