• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why the Russia Story Is a Minefield for Democrats and the Media

Clearly so. Amazing how people who criticize Putin usually meet unfortunate ends.
You are doing great disservice to the Putin opponents when you fakenews him. It allows him to dismiss you when he is actually to blame.
You mean like when he runs banana republic trials against political opponents to keep them from running against him... or hell, just tries to kill the pro-Western leadership candidate in Ukraine?

You are doing great disservice to the Putin opponents when you fakenews him. It allows him to dismiss you when he is actually to blame.
You mean like when he runs banana republic trials against political opponents to keep them from running against him... or hell, just tries to kill the pro-Western leadership candidate in Ukraine?

Yes, if and when he do that he would dismiss you as proverbial boy who cried wolf. Western media lose credibility when they lie.

Yes, if and when he do that he would dismiss you as proverbial boy who cried wolf.
It is amazing how so many people have become victims of Putin just by happenstance.

It is amazing how so many people have become victims of Putin just by happenstance.

Victims? Nonsense! People accidentally ingest polonium all the time. Nothing to see here. Move along.

You don't realize that you are effectively diminishing Litvinenko case by throwing shit like this bathtub mishap together?

You have to understand, barbos, that is is essentially impossible for entire generations of Americans to ever understand Russia or the Russian perspective. They are the Evil (Atheist) Empire. That is about as far as most American's understanding of Russia, Russian history, and Cold-War history go. Even "the left" are basically Reaganites on the topic. It is the result of decades or brainwashing. Hard to shake at a national level.

Same with Hillary. She has and extensive list of accidentally dead people too.
Potential heads of state?
You have to understand, barbos, that is is essentially impossible for entire generations of Americans to ever understand Russia or the Russian perspective. They are the Evil (Atheist) Empire. That is about as far as most American's understanding of Russia, Russian history, and Cold-War history go. Even "the left" are basically Reaganites on the topic. It is the result of decades or brainwashing. Hard to shake at a national level.
Putin is old school KGB and has a long record of using his power as the head of Russia to stay in power and to investigate and jail anyone that questions him. This isn't some sort of Tom Clancy fan-fiction. This is who Putin is.

Potential heads of state?
Anybody is a potential head of state in US.
Putin is old school KGB and has a long record of using his power as the head of Russia to stay in power and to investigate and jail anyone that questions him. This isn't some sort of Tom Clancy fan-fiction. This is who Putin is.
So that's why CNN is allowed to lie?

Trump is an old school amercian degenerate and fraud. So we are even now.

Actually Putin leads a country that was never really free and Trump leads a country which prides itself in it's human values. Putin is just continuing what Ruissia does while Trump is trying to jerk the US back into the 19th century politically and into the 16th century morally. Not the same at all.

Actually Putin leads a country that was never really free and Trump leads a country which prides itself in it's human values. Putin is just continuing what Ruissia does while Trump is trying to jerk the US back into the 19th century politically and into the 16th century morally. Not the same at all.

"Even" does not mean the "same".

Actually Putin leads a country that was never really free and Trump leads a country which prides itself in it's human values.

Oh please.

Oh I'd say the first part is completely fair. Kinda hard to make the case that the Soviet Union was a free society. After it collapsed Russia had a flirtation with democracy, but now are back to having a President-for-life.

Yeah I think US prides itself in number of lawyers per capita. And I mean it in a good way - checks and balances thing. Human values thing is slightly incompatible with american health care system.

Oh please.

Oh I'd say the first part is completely fair. Kinda hard to make the case that the Soviet Union was a free society. After it collapsed Russia had a flirtation with democracy, but now are back to having a President-for-life.
I remember that time, murdering your opponent be it in business or politics was quite regular, also I remember not having anything to eat.

Yep, you've veered off into conspiracy land, strike 2. I suppose you believe in the pizza parlor child sex ring thing? (I guess that means don't order extra sausage?!)

Yep, you've veered off into conspiracy land, strike 2. I suppose you believe in the pizza parlor child sex ring thing? (I guess that means don't order extra sausage?!)
I did not, you did. I simply pointed it out. I don't believe Hillary ordered murder of all these people, and I also think or rather know that lawyer accident was literally just an accident, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom