• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

why white western christians converting to islam?

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
let me tell you what is the REAL reason so many white western christians converting to islam

1) trinity makes no sense

2) they turned to atheism or agnosticism

3) without religion they enjoy materialism and sex with multiple partners

4) bored with materialism and sex

5) became depressed

6) want to go back to religion for peace of mind

7) christianity makes NO sense

8) search all other religions except islam

9) then studies islam

10) found answer to their life long questions

11) bow to allah

Islam is the solution to being bored with sex? Man.
You're really out of touch with real human beings, Syed.

I was bored with sex one time. Then i put that issue down and got to know Miss December. All better!

True story!

I was bored with sex one time. Then i put that issue down and got to know Miss December. All better!

True story!
there are multiple reason people go back to religion

True story!
But you said you had THE REAL reason.
Your reason is an illogical fantasy that doesn't bear any relationship to reality.
And appears only to imagine white males making the transition. Gosh, that's surprising.

So why does Islam beat out Judaism?

what do you mean by that?

- - - Updated - - -

Your reason is an illogical fantasy that doesn't bear any relationship to reality.
And appears only to imagine white males making the transition. Gosh, that's surprising.

trinity is the first cause all other reason follow by

Islam is just a spin off of Judaism. So when you say Islam is the only one that makes sense, Judaism falls under the same umbrella. So why don't they go to Judaism instead of Islam. This is of course, presuming that there is this massive flocking to Islam by White western males.

FYI, Mormonism is a quickly growing religion too. Therefore, by your logic, Mormonism makes sense too.

Perhaps these individuals suffer from an authoritarian personality disorder and have difficulty coping with moral ambiguity. They are probably insecure, submissive individuals with a need for clear, unambiguous rules and an unquestioned authority figure -- or book.

Islam is just a spin off of Judaism. So when you say Islam is the only one that makes sense, Judaism falls under the same umbrella. So why don't they go to Judaism instead of Islam. This is of course, presuming that there is this massive flocking to Islam by White western males.

judaism and islam are most closest religion but judaism is religion for jews only and islam is universal religion for all race and all nation

trinity is the first cause all other reason follow by
And the slightest reason at all to think that this time, for once, you're in the novel position of actually stating facts would be.....?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

The Real Question IS

Why are Mahoggian men all rapists and pedophiles? 99% of the rapes in Sweden are perpetrated by Mahoggians. Mahoggian men 'marry' girls and boys as young as two http://youtube/marriage/toddler Answer me this worshiper of thismahound.jpg Why are Mahoggian males unfit companions even for swine? Tell me that Oh dweller under a bridge, fearer of Billy Goats Gruff?

Eldarion Lathria

I am sure there are many refugees in camps wondering, "Where is Allah!". Atheists are slowly being made by the thousands daily in the Middle East.

let me tell you what is the REAL reason so many white western christians converting to islam
1) trinity makes no sense
2) they turned to atheism or agnosticism
3) without religion they enjoy materialism and sex with multiple partners
5) became depressed
6) want to go back to religion for peace of mind
7) christianity makes NO sense
8) search all other religions except islam
9) then studies islam
10) found answer to their life long questions
11) bow to allah
1 agree,,neither does Islam though :)
2 xians are not atheists
3 and thats reason to become religious?? :rolleyes:
4 LOLOLOL if you're bored with sex. You don't do it correctly!!
5 dropping one religion for another is like going from meth to heroin
6 www.thereligionofpeace.com
7 agree neither does Islam
8 9 waste of time
10 good for them..what was the questions?

Why are white Christians turning to Scientology and Raelianism?

It's because some people are idiots.

I have been without religion for nearly forty four years. Where is my sex with multiple partners? I demand to know why I am not getting the sex with multiple partners to which I am, allegedly, entitled.

Oh, never mind; twenty years ago I had the stamina to make it worthwhile, but now it would be wasted on me. Not that I am bored with the idea; just realistic about my abilities.

I guess I will have to stick to materialism.

ETA while proof-reading this I noticed my Avatar picture, and I am no longer particularly surprised that I don't have multiple partners clamouring to have sex with me. In fact, I am a little surprised that there is one. :D
|​
<----------------------------------<--------------------------------

Why are Playboy Bunnies converting to Islam?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/former-playboy-bunny-felixia-yeap-3820497

Felixia says: Well, becoming Catholic (for two years) and Buddhist (unspecified duration) did not gain that much attention. But announce that you're covering you're putting a hijab over a centerfold and that's international headlines!

Good for her, i say. I hope it gets her modeling career a good boost. Wonder if this'll last 2 years like Catholicism? What's next? Mormon? Maybe some lucky guy can have four ex-centerfold wives? They can form a band!

Does it strike anyone else as odd that two other religions come up in her discussion of why she's Islamic?

It seems to me, if i go ask my coworker why he drives a Honda, he'll tell me what attracted him to Honda.
If he starts telling me what's wrong with the comparable Chevy and the comparable Hyundai, before he tells me what's so good about a Honda, I'll think he's weird. Or quoting a commercial....

if i were to convert to, say, Egyptian paganism, i'd say it was because it's got the most attractive afterlife concept. First. I mean, right after you ask me why. I wouldn't point out that the trinity is nonsense or that a Methodist pastor cut me off in traffic...

Then again, it's not likely they posted the entire interview. It may have taken her hours to get to the X-brand tests... Still, i'm more than a little leery about what she's really looking for, here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom