• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

why white western christians converting to islam?

I think it is the 73 virgins that are attracting the white chrisitan men.
Really?
I'd think white protestant Christains would be attracted to a religion that promises experienced, knowledgable partners in the afterlife.
If nothing else, someone to explain to them those terms they always suspected were euphemisms for hot sex but were afraid to ask. Like '50 shades of grey' and 'two women/1 cup' and 'html' and 'bdsm' and 'menage a trois' and 'twitter' and 'twerk' and 'tweet' and 'autoasphyxiate' and 'autocorrect' and all the other words and phrases that made them so mean, thinking everyone else wasn't afraid of sex, and enjoying it day after day.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why you call it nonsense.
Because the option is considering the implications if it's true?

that propaganda is non sense

remember muslims won war on terror big time without spending trillions of dollars

I don't know why you call it nonsense. Every time I turn on the news, there are stories of Muslims blowing up Mosques, schools and police stations. If that is called winning, I'm not sure what losing looks like.

Do Muslims have a special kind of victory in which the person who is killed and all his property is demolished, is considered a winner?

I am pretty sure that the promise of EXACTLY that special kind of victory is what has put popes, priests, imams and rabbis in power - and kept them there - for thousands of years.

Of course they don't call it 'being killed'; they call it 'going to heaven' - a good marketing move that - and the best thing about it is that, unlike earthly rewards, nobody has to pay for it, and nobody ever comes back to complain that they didn't get what they were promised.

Of course, they prefer the property to be donated to the faith, but demolished is OK if it stops the other faiths from getting their grubby hands on the loot.

Speaking as a Christain who left the Church at the age of 8 and realized I was an atheist at about 19, and am now 51... I gotta say you have no idea what you're talking about. No. No, they're not.
islam is FINAL abode for christians
So Islam is for people that failed at Christainity, failed at atheism, and failed at multiple partner wild schmex....

Those of us that master atheism, or master the multiple partner wild sex, don't have to end up there.

Oh! Where do they go when they fail Islam? Hindu? Mormon?

islam is last in food chain, islam is like shark in ultimate truth

Then why did you have to lie about the demographics? If the facts were on your side, you would have no reason to lie. In fact, using lies would undermine your case, so there would be no reason to use anything other than the truth to support your claims.

let me tell you what is the REAL reason so many white western christians converting to islam

1) trinity makes no sense
You know, i'm still not seeing how monotheism makes any more sense, Syed. Could you explain that?

What evidence do we have that there are more "white Christians" converting to Islam than there are people converting in the other direction? Do you have any figures? This white non-Christian would be very interested to know if there is a net movement in either direction. Let's find out if there is a phenomenon before we dream up explanations for it.

From my perspective, we have no better reason to believe in the Christian or the Islamic God than we do to believe in Zeus or Wotan.

Back
Top Bottom