• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

why white western christians converting to islam?

Because they don't read enough.
Because they don't think enough.
Because they believe reality can be portioned into Manichean servings.
Because they choose to believe old folk traditions that no longer match reality and haven't made any sense since Voltaire, Darwin, Ingersoll, and Patton Oswalt shot nine-pounders through their mizzenmasts.

Wait, so your god created an exclusive religion and an all inclusive religion? Kind of like if Tiffany's opened up a Walmart level jewelry store?

maybe so, because human were separated from eachother on earth but islam come when world becoming like small village
If Islam is so universal, why are sunni's and shia murdering each other? It seems Islam isn't even compatible with itself.

Wait, so your god created an exclusive religion and an all inclusive religion? Kind of like if Tiffany's opened up a Walmart level jewelry store?

maybe so, because human were separated from eachother on earth but islam come when world becoming like small village

You've got it backwards. The world has gotten complex and populous. Ancient, simple, small town gods like Allah have no hope to provide humanity with what we need now. Your god is so small. He's still concerned with issues that were once at the top of humanity's list thousands of years ago. His solutions are outdated, his morality, barbaric. His wisdom simple and inaccurate. He needs to be left in the shameful dustbin of history where he belongs. He is so powerless he cannot even harm me as I type this, yet his followers will leap to his defense and their own offense at being reminded that they should be ashamed of themselves for worshiping a relic of our shameful, barbaric past.

I urge you to look beyond your one liners, open your eyes, drop your black & white prepubescent thinking and join us at the adult table. Until you do, when the big boys are discussing what we should do about the world's challenges, you will be marginalized and your input unwelcome. This will make your ilk angry, and make them stomp their feet like children, but like children, your tantrum will be ignored until you clean up your act.

there is a different between wearing headscarf for fashion and wearing for modesty

No, there isn't; not when you're arguing that women convert to Islam because some of them like headscarfs. (Btw; I'm going out on a limb here and say that NOT A SINGLE woman on the entire planet has ever converted for that reason).

there is a different between wearing headscarf for fashion and wearing for modesty

white women became sick of wearing sexy cloth for to please men
Actually, women seem to do it more as competition against women. Oh... and they do so of their own free volition. If a woman wants to wear a scarf, that'd be fine. Of course, why does a woman have to be modest and a guy can go all full facial?

Oh... and they do so of their own free volition. If a woman wants to wear a scarf, that'd be fine.
That's a good point, Syed.
If sex and drugs are so bad, and if wearing a covering is so attractive, why do they need to be enforced by the laws in muslim nation?
If it's an inescapable conclusion that sex will lead to boredom with sex, that baring skin will lead to covering teh skin, wouldn't it be better to let everyone have the experience, and then just naturally turn to God's teachings at their own pace?

Why they gotta be forced to comply?

If Islam is so universal, why are sunni's and shia murdering each other? It seems Islam isn't even compatible with itself.
And it isn’t even that simple. Then there is the Sufism, Ahmadiyya, Ibadism, and Quranism sects that are generally persecuted by both major sects. Can’t you just feel that luv ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, women seem to do it more as competition against women. Oh... and they do so of their own free volition. If a woman wants to wear a scarf, that'd be fine. Of course, why does a woman have to be modest and a guy can go all full facial?
Well, you know, since they can't play with the girls, then hot looking guys are the next best thing :diablotin: After all, goats and sheep aren't nearly as cooperative or sexy.

I think Syed's mistake is in his mistaken understanding of two words, "modesty" and "suppression".

70 years ago white christians/ atheists killed 100 millions other white people + 6 millions jews, are white compatible to eachother?

Oh... and they do so of their own free volition. If a woman wants to wear a scarf, that'd be fine.
If sex and drugs are so bad, and if wearing a covering is so attractive, why do they need to be enforced by the laws in muslim nation?
If it's an inescapable conclusion that sex will lead to boredom with sex, that baring skin will lead to covering teh skin, wouldn't it be better to let everyone have the experience, and then just naturally turn to God's teachings at their own pace?

i think there is ONLY two muslims countries forced dress code

women enjoy showing her breast to men and then she became sick of pleasing men all the time

men is not physically as attractive to women, as women attractive to men

That doesn't come anywhere near answering the question, Syed.... But, hey, let's pretend your somewhere near having a point. I'll rephrase.

If sex and drugs are so bad, and if wearing a covering is so attractive, why do they need to be enforced by the rules of Islam?
Why does it have to be written down, if it's so natural a conclusion?
You're saying whites that have indulged and gone atheist and screwed around are coming to accept covering and bowing to Allah. So if the natural order is to come ot Allah, why make it illegal to indulge in the sins that'll ensure faithfulness later?

No, there isn't; not when you're arguing that women convert to Islam because some of them like headscarfs. (Btw; I'm going out on a limb here and say that NOT A SINGLE woman on the entire planet has ever converted for that reason).
so women dont have a brain?

You really ought to try learning to read, Syed. It'll make these things go a lot faster.
He's saying that women who want to be modest do not have to convert to Islam in order to be modest.
Meaning your claim is just a pile of shit, not that women are stupid.

You've got it backwards. The world has gotten complex and populous. Ancient, simple, small town gods like Allah have no hope to provide humanity with what we need now. Your god is so small. He's still concerned with issues that were once at the top of humanity's list thousands of years ago. His solutions are outdated, his morality, barbaric. His wisdom simple and inaccurate. He needs to be left in the shameful dustbin of history where he belongs. He is so powerless he cannot even harm me as I type this, yet his followers will leap to his defense and their own offense at being reminded that they should be ashamed of themselves for worshiping a relic of our shameful, barbaric past.

I urge you to look beyond your one liners, open your eyes, drop your black & white prepubescent thinking and join us at the adult table. Until you do, when the big boys are discussing what we should do about the world's challenges, you will be marginalized and your input unwelcome. This will make your ilk angry, and make them stomp their feet like children, but like children, your tantrum will be ignored until you clean up your act.
i am very happy with allah / islam and we are winning this battle

If there's only one, that's too many.
If there's only ONE GUY that won't let women escape a burning building because they're not dressed appropriately, that's far too many.
It's pretty fucked up, really.

But that's a separate issue, of course. Women having a right to escape danger that exceeds their responsibility to live by some whacko's superstition.

You really ought to try learning to read, Syed. It'll make these things go a lot faster.
He's saying that women who want to be modest do not have to convert to Islam in order to be modest.
Meaning your claim is just a pile of shit, not that women are stupid.

i miss read him
lol

Back
Top Bottom