• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will the Hillary Email Scandal Blow Over?

Lok, the Clinton haters have no control - they are going to prematurely blow their wads over this situation. When it is over, their arguments were probably look deflated and shriveled up.

Lok, the Clinton haters have no control - they are going to prematurely blow their wads over this situation. When it is over, their arguments were probably look deflated and shriveled up.

Ya, fucking Obama. Even when some decent people in government try to find the truth he gets his jackbooted thugs to shut them down and bury the truth. :mad:

Well, more emails released.

The case seems reasonably compelling that they show Hillary

1) Initiating e-mails with classified information
2) Sending them to people outside the government

http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/01...nd-distributed-highly-classified-information/

Well, Benghazi doesn't cover itself up, dude.

Have you ever tried to murder a US Ambassador for the sake of evil? It takes a lot of work. Rules need to be bent and broken along the way.

Do you really think Hillary had something to do with Benghazi? You think she bent the rules to murder the ambassador? Can't you see the insanity of this obsession with secrecy in the first place. Both sides (Hillary and her detractors) seem almost nuts to me. The government email she was perhaps supposed to use is just as private from you and me as her private one. Clinton I feel has done little against the wishes of the military industrial complex. She has been a steadfast war hawk. I detest her positions on many ME issues, but this stupid email thing....not one of her greater transgressions against the trust of the American people.

Have you ever tried to murder a US Ambassador for the sake of evil? It takes a lot of work. Rules need to be bent and broken along the way.

Do you really think Hillary had something to do with Benghazi? You think she bent the rules to murder the ambassador? Can't you see the insanity of this obsession with secrecy in the first place. Both sides (Hillary and her detractors) seem almost nuts to me. The government email she was perhaps supposed to use is just as private from you and me as her private one. Clinton I feel has done little against the wishes of the military industrial complex. She has been a steadfast war hawk. I detest her positions on may ME positions, but this stupid email thing....not one of her greater transgressions against the trust of the American people.

Look at your right leg. Tom Sawyer was pulling it.

Do you really think Hillary had something to do with Benghazi? You think she bent the rules to murder the ambassador? Can't you see the insanity of this obsession with secrecy in the first place. Both sides (Hillary and her detractors) seem almost nuts to me. The government email she was perhaps supposed to use is just as private from you and me as her private one. Clinton I feel has done little against the wishes of the military industrial complex. She has been a steadfast war hawk. I detest her positions on may ME positions, but this stupid email thing....not one of her greater transgressions against the trust of the American people.

Look at your right leg. Tom Sawyer was pulling it.

Come on Tom! LET LOOSE!

Do you really think Hillary had something to do with Benghazi? You think she bent the rules to murder the ambassador? Can't you see the insanity of this obsession with secrecy in the first place. Both sides (Hillary and her detractors) seem almost nuts to me. The government email she was perhaps supposed to use is just as private from you and me as her private one. Clinton I feel has done little against the wishes of the military industrial complex. She has been a steadfast war hawk. I detest her positions on many ME issues, but this stupid email thing....not one of her greater transgressions against the trust of the American people.

Look, obviously she didn't send out emails with pictures of her dancing around the streets of Benghazi with Al Quaida terrrorists while holding up the Ambassador's severed head - there are only hard copies of those and they're just for friends.

Say, however, that you're the US Secretary of State and you want to fund a terrorist attack on an Ambassador. A money trail between you and the terrorists would seriously stymie your Presidential ambitions (unless Trump in the GOP nominee, in which can it wouldn't matter - but who could have seen that coming?). If you were to "accidentally" put some classified information in a non-secure location where the terrorists could access it in order to sell it to finance the attack, you add a layer of deniability between you and your actions which your lapdog liberal media pals will be more than happy to point to so as to avoid assigning any culpability to you.

It's almost too easy ...

Look, obviously she didn't send out emails with pictures of her dancing around the streets of Benghazi with Al Quaida terrrorists while holding up the Ambassador's severed head - there are only hard copies of those and they're just for friends.

Say, however, that you're the US Secretary of State and you want to fund a terrorist attack on an Ambassador. A money trail between you and the terrorists would seriously stymie your Presidential ambitions (unless Trump in the GOP nominee, in which can it wouldn't matter - but who could have seen that coming?). If you were to "accidentally" put some classified information in a non-secure location where the terrorists could access it in order to sell it to finance the attack, you add a layer of deniability between you and your actions which your lapdog liberal media pals will be more than happy to point to so as to avoid assigning any culpability to you.

It's almost too easy ...

I regard Hillary as a corporatist oil and war hag. Can you tell me how bumping off the ambassador would be in her interest. The oil and war corporatists wanted the country to settle down to the business of pumping oil, not remain on fire. Why would she want to do that? How could that benefit her?:confused:

I regard Hillary as a corporatist oil and war hag. Can you tell me how bumping off the ambassador would be in her interest. The oil and war corporatists wanted the country to settle down to the business of pumping oil, not remain on fire. Why would she want to do that? How could that benefit her?:confused:

Apparently, he was in possession of some information which suggested that her husband had once had an extramarital affair. That's not the kind of embarrassing revelation she needs to come to light while she's on the campaign trail, so she killed him to cover it up.

Not that the Hillary-haters will care, but the fact that she did all this for personal reasons and not while acting in her official capacity as SecState makes it a far lesser crime. Really more comparable to jaywalking than anything else. It's not a real scandal.

H-mail is losing steam. Except for the people who have to work against her in the next election, nobody really cares. It's not going to make anyone change their mind and have little effect on the undecided.

H-mail is losing steam. Except for the people who have to work against her in the next election, nobody really cares. It's not going to make anyone change their mind and have little effect on the undecided.

Absolutely. The most amazing thing is how they've kept it alive so long.

Can the press be manipulated? No way....

Yes, apparently the press can be manipulated into thinking an FBI investigation and an Inspector General report about a leading presidential candidate are "news".

Yes, apparently the press can be manipulated into thinking an FBI investigation and an Inspector General report about a leading presidential candidate are "news".

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

I suppose if charges were actually brought against her it might be considered news.

But people that high up are seldom held accountable, so charges would be news for a second reason as well as the first reason.

Back
Top Bottom