• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trudeau be cancelled?

Will Trudeau be cancelled?

It's always dangerous to assume progressives would apply their principles to themselves.

Yeah, it's like assuming that conservatives support family values (like adultery and misogyny) or fiscal responsibility (like giving political donors 1.5 trillion$ of taxpayers' money).
Let's face it; people are hypocrites.

Wait, I thought right-wingers were saying Trudeau is Hispanic.

... I've never heard anyone say he is hispanic, ....

Derec just claimed Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son a few days ago much like right-wingers are doing now that he's up for reelection.

Derec said:
I have others, but as far as Fidel Jr. is concerned, this one is played forte fortissimo.
https://talkfreethought.org/showthread.php?8306-Hobby-Horse-Derails&p=715471&viewfull=1#post715471

Compare to:
qyeBtexMmTpdQDc-800x450-noPad.jpg

Justin Trudeau is at the head of the Canadian government. Ever wonder why he cried so much when Castro died, why he praised a mass murderer so much? How can we let someone with that state of mind and belief dictate laws for Canadians?

His actions directly impact on our lives. Every stupid decision he makes. You heard him praise the Communist regime of China and the way he welcomes jihadis to come and murder us.

Is that what we want to embrase; a man who values Communism and islam?

We want a DNA test to prove Justin Trudeau lied to canadiens about his origins. We want him out of canadian politics for good.
https://www.change.org/p/dna-test-to-prove-justin-trudeau-is-the-son-of-fidel-castro

Wait, I thought right-wingers were saying Trudeau is Hispanic.

If Fidel is really his dad (I called him Fidel Jr. tongue-in-cheek because I do not really know) he would be a "white hispanic". You know, like Zimmermann, only even whiter.

But you guys made fun of that concept because Zimmerman's mother was from South America, kind of like Castro's mother being from Canary Islands. So basically, you're completely contradictory.

But you guys made fun of that concept because Zimmerman's mother was from South America, kind of like Castro's mother being from Canary Islands. So basically, you're completely contradictory.

If Zimmermann had applied for med school, he could have gotten in with much worse grades and MCAT than somebody white or Asian. He was enough of a POC for to claim that privilege. But St. Trayvon was even higher on the progressive stack, so Z was seen as just a white guy.
And yes, it is quite silly. That and this hypersensitivity over dressing up as Aladdin or wearing Korean dresses or white people with corn rows etc. just shows the idiocy of dividing people by race in the first place.

If Zimmermann had applied for med school, he could have gotten in with much worse grades and MCAT than somebody white or Asian. He was enough of a POC for to claim that privilege. But St. Trayvon was even higher on the progressive stack, so Z was seen as just a white guy.
And yes, it is quite silly. That and this hypersensitivity over dressing up as Aladdin or wearing Korean dresses or white people with corn rows etc. just shows the idiocy of dividing people by race in the first place.

I am not responding to your affirmative action derail, but there's a clear difference between dressing up in blackface with malicious mockery as your intent and dressing up in costumes because you're a coddled rich boy who isn't deliberately trying to mock people. Recognizing that these are different but not admitting it, in order to disingenuously claim hypocrisy by "The Left" is so obvious that it is immature-like a chorus of toddlers throwing poop at a wall and then crying because the wall is dirty. It's almost as bad as deliberately posting conspiracy theories about Fidel Jr.

Oh, snap. Speaking of election changing bombshell scandals, it appears that the Conservative leader and Trudeau's main rival (at the time of this post, he may have resigned in disgrace by the time you read this), Andrew Sheer, may have misrepresented the exact status of his insurance industry licence a decade ago because the accreditation for it might not have been properly finalized as it was implied it had been by his online resume.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/scheer-accused-of-breaking-law-falsely-claiming-he-was-once-an-insurance-broker

Who says that Canada doesn't have thrilling elections which keep the population on the edge of their seats?

That's huge! How will he survive the scandal? There is still time to run another candidate.

I got my voter card today. And I learned I am in a riding that could go either way. But I am still no sure if I see much difference between Trudeau and Sheer enough to bother to vote for either.

That's huge! How will he survive the scandal? There is still time to run another candidate.

I got my voter card today. And I learned I am in a riding that could go either way. But I am still no sure if I see much difference between Trudeau and Sheer enough to bother to vote for either.

My thinking on that was "Has Trudeau done anything worth getting fired over?". My answer to that was no. My other thinking was "Is there anything about Sheer that makes me think he'd be an improvement on Trudeau?". My answer to that was also no. With those both being the case, there's no reason to replace the current guy, so I'm going with Trudeau.

CBC is slowing releasing information, but this election may have just broken into Preposition-Gate. The PM is alleged to have ended a sentence with a preposition! :eek:

Trudeau is scheduled to address the nation shortly.

CBC is slowing releasing information, but this election may have just broken into Preposition-Gate. The PM is alleged to have ended a sentence with a preposition! :eek:

Canadians are a generous people, so we're willing to forgive anything up to, but not including, misuse of "whom".

Canadians are a generous people, so we're willing to forgive anything up to, but not including, misuse of "whom".

But only so long as they say sorry eh?

NDP is surging, and liberal lead is falling. We may get a conservative minority government. Or imagine if NDP actually took it for the first time ever.

NDP is surging, and liberal lead is falling. We may get a conservative minority government. Or imagine if NDP actually took it for the first time ever.

How would we have a Conservative minority government, though? What’s the other party that would prop them up to give them a mandate? The only choice would be the BQ and are they going to be able to sell joining up with the traitors to the West of the country? The government would fall quickly and they’d go into the next election with cratered support.

The only way the Conservatives get in charge is if they win a minority.

You've confused me. Isn't that what I said? Conservative minority government. Conservatives back in charge with a minority.

Back
Top Bottom