• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump finally be indicted in Georgia?

There are rumors that more people want plea deals but Fani doesn't need them so they are not getting them.
It would seem though that it might still be a good idea to offer some, because it would simplify the final trial with fewer defendants and less potential for distraction by other issues. And I always thought it was in the interest of the prosecutor to secure a conviction without a trial, but maybe I'm basing that too much on TV shows.

There are rumors that more people want plea deals but Fani doesn't need them so they are not getting them.
It would seem though that it might still be a good idea to offer some, because it would simplify the final trial with fewer defendants and less potential for distraction by other issues. And I always thought it was in the interest of the prosecutor to secure a conviction without a trial, but maybe I'm basing that too much on TV shows.
It’s in their interest if the agreed-to charge and punishment are at the desired level. For example, if there are any more lawyers in the group of defendants, Willis probably wants a conviction that will prevent them from practicing law.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!
Odds on something actually being revealed on Monday?

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!
I’m still waiting to hear all the great stuff that his investigators have found in Hawaii on Obama.

And don’t forget that health care plan to replace the ACA.

I’m still waiting to hear all the great stuff that his investigators have found in Hawaii on Obama.

And don’t forget that health care plan to replace the ACA.
His best campaign lie was "I'm so rich I don't need anybody else's money!"
Tom

Is there a bookie in Vegas cleaning up on the MAGAts that keeping betting on their orange loser? I wanna get in on that action!

Wasn't Trump supposed to release his bombshell report on voter fraud in Georgia this past monday?

Wasn't Trump supposed to release his bombshell report on voter fraud in Georgia this past monday?
If you ask his trumpsuckers, they'll probably tell you he did. On Earth II, facts don't matter.

Michael Cohen doesn’t think that Donald Trump should be put behind bars—all because of his big mouth.

The former Trump fixer claimed imprisoning the former president could be “dangerous,” arguing that he belongs under house arrest instead.

“He needs to be held accountable,” Cohen told CNN on Monday. “Do I believe if it was anyone else that that individual would already be in prison or jail? The answer is emphatically yes.”

“But, because he was president of the United States, and for four years he was debriefed on a daily basis on our national security secrets, I personally as an American citizen, I would be concerned,” Cohen said, “because Donald is the kind of guy to sell any of that information for a bag of tuna or a book of stamps, and I do really mean that.”

“It’s dangerous for America to have somebody like Donald Trump in an environment where he can share the information,” he added. “Look, he’s shared it already with members of Mar-a-Lago as well as other individuals that came to visit, so why would he not do it if it benefited him somehow, in some way, in a prison situation?”

Michael Cohen doesn’t think that Donald Trump should be put behind bars—all because of his big mouth.

The former Trump fixer claimed imprisoning the former president could be “dangerous,” arguing that he belongs under house arrest instead.

“He needs to be held accountable,” Cohen told CNN on Monday. “Do I believe if it was anyone else that that individual would already be in prison or jail? The answer is emphatically yes.”

“But, because he was president of the United States, and for four years he was debriefed on a daily basis on our national security secrets, I personally as an American citizen, I would be concerned,” Cohen said, “because Donald is the kind of guy to sell any of that information for a bag of tuna or a book of stamps, and I do really mean that.”

“It’s dangerous for America to have somebody like Donald Trump in an environment where he can share the information,” he added. “Look, he’s shared it already with members of Mar-a-Lago as well as other individuals that came to visit, so why would he not do it if it benefited him somehow, in some way, in a prison situation?”
That's a better argument for solitary confinement.

We still have Gitmo don't we?
Tom

I favor St. Helena, if the Brits oblige. Happiest for both prisoner and country. First, it's the exile/imprisonment site of another of history's coup plotters (Nappy the Great), so that should warm Trump's heart. Second, for the U.S., it's putting him multiple thousands of miles away in the South Atlantic. No way can Junior or Eric or Ivanka spring him from, say, Gitmo, and sneak him back in a banana boat. For my own satisfaction, it puts him in a centered position between Africa and South America, so that he's suspended between what he calls Shithole Countries.
Tweeting priveleges? I would only allow it if he was forced to use an iPhone framed inside of Napoleon's penis, which is described as tough as jerky and currently is in a private collector's hands, in New York state. That way two of history's most notorious dicks would be united. Also his followers would be forced to read each message with the knowledge that it was actually sent by a dick.
Food priveleges? All the McDonalds he wants, all the extra mayo he requests.
Library priveleges? C'mon. This is Trump we're talkin' about.

I personally don't give a fuck what an asshat like Cohen thinks. That he seems to be paid by CNN these days so he can bloviate like he has some sort of moral high ground is repulsive.

I personally don't give a fuck what an asshat like Cohen thinks. That he seems to be paid by CNN these days so he can bloviate like he has some sort of moral high ground is repulsive.

It's nothing about moral high ground.
It's the demonstrably up close and personal information and observations.
Tom

I was going to say the same thing. Just make sure to watch his interactions with the guards too. He'd certainly try to bribe and cajole them.

I have a question. If Donald Trump was proven to have given Kim Jung Un information couldn't he get the death penalty? Legally the United States and North Korea are in a state of conflict or war with only an armistice and not a peace treaty ending it.

I have a question. If Donald Trump was proven to have given Kim Jung Un information couldn't he get the death penalty?
Sure. If proven, and the “information” wasn’t lies about the size of his crowds…

Death penalty? Most executions take place so long after the crime, Trump would be long dead after even an average time to exhaust appeals etc.

Back
Top Bottom