• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Writing and Photos from our Trip to Italy and Greece

rousseau

Contributor
I spent the morning putting together a blog post on our trip to Italy and Greece. If you're too lazy to read it, there are lots of photos.

Link here

When I get a bit more motivation I'll likely update this thread with a few Google photo albums.

Great pics. :)

Thanks. A few people were interested in them when I first mentioned the trip so here they are.

We'll see how long it takes me to get the motivation to parse through the whole set and create some albums. We also took a lot of video which will take even more motivation to get onto youtube.

Great pics. :)

Thanks. A few people were interested in them when I first mentioned the trip so here they are.

We'll see how long it takes me to get the motivation to parse through the whole set and create some albums. We also took a lot of video which will take even more motivation to get onto youtube.

I'm glad you had a good time! Excellent pictures! Thanks! :)

Great pics, and I enjoyed the blog too.

I spent the morning putting together a blog post on our trip to Italy and Greece. If you're too lazy to read it, there are lots of photos.

Link here

When I get a bit more motivation I'll likely update this thread with a few Google photo albums.

For those with far too much time on their hands I've now edited the post, and added about 10 videos we took throughout the trip at the bottom.

Link here

Great photos! May I ask if you had any time to check property prices in Mykonos? If so, I'd really appreciate it if you could share your ideas with us. Me and DH recently are searching for a location to have European residency. We got in contact with these people for greece investor visa and had a good deal in Athens however I'd like to hear other options indeed.

Back
Top Bottom