• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Yarn Crafts and Arts!

Probably, but I have to use what I have on hand.

You do not have to use what's on hand.
You do not.
Let joy flourish
By donating Satan's Pubes to the church ladies
And buying something that brings you pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

shopping
TIDAL

Mmmm beautiful!

Floof, I think Rhea is on to something...Time to explore...:)

That's some nice looking threads, Tharmas. Well spun, I'd say. With Cashmere, it must be fairly nice to the touch.

Is it indigo dyed, or do you know?

I came back from Cumbria with a handmade felted soap bar made from Herdwick sheep wool in the Lake District. The stuff is normally used for mats and carpets and nobody makes garments from the wool at all. This use, with the soap, is pointedly using the exfoliating properties of the wool, along with the soap, basically to abrasively remove outer layers of skin. Like a soft brillo pad (think loofah).

Probably, but I have to use what I have on hand.

You do not have to use what's on hand.
You do not.
Let joy flourish
By donating Satan's Pubes to the church ladies
And buying something that brings you pleasure.
Sorry, didn't see this post before. I can't buy anything new right now, and I actually enjoy the challenge of having to use what I already have.

Thomas, here is a nice stitch pattern for a scarf.

Tun_k_s_p.jpg

Today's therapy pumpkin:

20180412_004019[2427].jpg20180412_111510[2426].jpg20180412_113120[2433].jpg

All my pumpkins, minus four - two adopted by niece, one taken apart to use for something else, and one lost somewhere in this room.

sm-20180501_172257.jpg

OOOOH pretty. I've seen similar work. It's a bit intricate for me. I can technically do it, but wouldn't enjoy the strain on my eyes. The brown earrings I made are about the smallest work I'll undertake these days.

Back
Top Bottom