• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

You're Probably a Trump Supporter If...

If you are a woman, you might also be a Trump supporter if "it's always your fault and you tend to be a little accident-prone.".

That's terrible.

Here's one you won't like:

You might be a Trump supporter if every time you go to Walmart you bring a gun "to protect [your]self from GINA."

* 1. You are tired of American always losing. Of always continuously losing out to China and the corrupt politicians that made that possible.
2. You are tired of paying taxes that go to everywhere except your own infrastructure.
3. You are tired of endless wars and the industrial complex that diverts your taxes and causes more loss of freedoms for everyone.
4. You are tired of illegal immigration being sanctioned by corrupt republicans who want cheap labor and corrupt democrats who want expanded voter roles.
...if you think Trump has done anything to address these issues?

* 1. You are tired of American always losing. Of always continuously losing out to China and the corrupt politicians that made that possible.
2. You are tired of paying taxes that go to everywhere except your own infrastructure.
3. You are tired of endless wars and the industrial complex that diverts your taxes and causes more loss of freedoms for everyone.
4. You are tired of illegal immigration being sanctioned by corrupt republicans who want cheap labor and corrupt democrats who want expanded voter roles.
This is just more evidence that conservatives don't get humor.

If you are a woman, you might also be a Trump supporter if "it's always your fault and you tend to be a little accident-prone.".

That's terrible.

Here's one you won't like:

You might be a Trump supporter if every time you go to Walmart you bring a gun "to protect [your]self from GINA."

What's GINA? "China"? Cause that would be pretty funny :)

I never conceal carry on my free time, by the way... mostly because I am usually intoxicated in one way or another on my free time (or going somewhere I will inevitably will be intoxicated) and it's illegal to carry while intoxicated.

RVonse is a Trump supporter... also a conspiracy theorist. The oddest thing about Trump Supporters is that they support Trump and what he does to help the every day man. Trump has yet to do anything that helps the every day man, but people like RVonse support those actions anyway, because paying more for tariffs is a good thing. Farmers not being able to sell goods is a good thing. US manufacturing entering a recession is a good thing.

...because Trump is helping the every day man.

...If you hear Trump say that Rafael Cruz had a connection to JFK's murder; that Birtherism is valid; that Vince Foster's suicide is 'very fishy'; that Gen Pershing used hog's blood on firing squad bullets; that windmills cause cancer and vaccines probably cause autism; that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese government; that is wasn't his voice on the Hollywood Access tape; that New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 911 attacks on live TV; that the Democrats inflated the Puerto Rican death toll from Hurricane Maria; that voter fraud cost him the 2016 popular vote; that Obama wiretapped him; that many people at the FBI committed treason; that in spite of his intelligence briefings, he believes Putin's claim that the Russians never tried to hack into our election system; that Crowdstrike framed the Russkies; that the Clintons killed Jeffrey Epstein...and you STILL say that 'Trump is no politician, he just tells it like it is!!'
And furthermore, you hear Trump every single goddamned day belittling and name-calling people in the most personal and sadistic (and juvenile) fashion, using unbelievably foul language, and you say, "That's just Trump being Trump."

RVonse is ... also a conspiracy theorist.
Conspiracy theorist is a loaded phrase invented by the CIA during JFK assignation. Meaning pretty much nothing except that you should always believe their (CIA government) narrative.

In the context of 911 which is what you seem to feel I have a huge issue with. The government put out their narrative and a lot of other credible sources have their opinion (not mine) about the improbability of the government narrative. So I have said and continue to say today that I am agnostic about all of it. 911 could have happened like the government has said it did but it is also possible our government lied to us about it. Without any solid evidence for either side, that's just about all anyone can say. So far.

So continue to call me a conspiracy theorist if you like. But all of the scientists today are likewise conspiracy theorist's in your same line of thinking. Science first establish's a hypothesis and then work with facts to prove or not prove their hypothesis otherwise. It is the scientific approach not to mindlessly believe what anyone else says. That is my approach to the thinking about 911. Had you lived in an earlier time, you would have called Galileo a conspiracy theorist for thinking that the earth was part of a solar system and not the center of the universe. You would have told everyone that Galileo was crazy for not mindlessly believing what the church said was true. But the facts later proved his conspiracy theory was right after all.

Conspiracy theorist is a loaded phrase invented by the CIA during JFK assignation. Meaning pretty much nothing except that you should always believe their (CIA government) narrative.

In the context of 911 which is what you seem to feel I have a huge issue with. The government put out their narrative and a lot of other credible sources have their opinion (not mine) about the improbability of the government narrative. So I have said and continue to say today that I am agnostic about all of it. 911 could have happened like the government has said it did but it is also possible our government lied to us about it. Without any solid evidence for either side, that's just about all anyone can say. So far.

So continue to call me a conspiracy theorist if you like. But all of the scientists today are likewise conspiracy theorist's in your same line of thinking. Science first establish's a hypothesis and then work with facts to prove or not prove their hypothesis otherwise. It is the scientific approach not to mindlessly believe what anyone else says. That is my approach to the thinking about 911. Had you lived in an earlier time, you would have called Galileo a conspiracy theorist for thinking that the earth was part of a solar system and not the center of the universe. You would have told everyone that Galileo was crazy for not mindlessly believing what the church said was true. But the facts later proved his conspiracy theory was right after all.

The term has a quite reasonable meaning--it refers to people who think they've found some great secret laying around in plain sight and assume everything is evidence they're right, often in a fashion that doesn't pass the laugh test. (I'm thinking of a piece of molten steel pulled from the WTC wreckage weeks later. Really, now, you can grab the top of a liquid and pick it up???)

Furthermore, those who believe one conspiracy theory tend to believe a bunch of others.

Conspiracy theorist is a loaded phrase invented by the CIA during JFK assignation.

Did anyone else immediately think of "So I Married An Axe Murderer"?

"How can you hate the colonel?"

"Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smartass!"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo[/youtube]

an important difference between skepticism and conspiracy is that conspiracy requires a group of people CONSPIRING with each other to hide the truth about something from the general public.

Conspiracy: The entire body of NASA and all related and associated people have been, for decades, all lying to us together in lockstep about ever having flown to the moon.
Theory: The moon is a spheroid body orbiting the earth that has its own gravity and the study of orbital mechanics implies we can land a ship there.

Skepticism: I don't know if the moon is made of cheese, but I find that very unlikely and will need some pretty strong evidence to support that.

See the difference?

In summary, you are Trump supporter if you do not believe the same people who have and are causing the aforementioned problems can resolve those same problems.

1. If you are a soybean farmer who saw his crop become worthless because China was his major market, you might be a Trump supporter, but your wife and children don't understand why.
2. If you think you should pay for the wall instead of Mexico, you might be a Trump supporter, but after you fell for that one, Trump knew he could tell you anything and you's swallow it.
3. If you are tired of endless wars that divert taxes that could be better spent on a wall, you might be a Trump supporter, but while you aren't paying attention, he keeps doing things that will keep us in wars for another 40 years.
4. If you are tired of illegal immigration being sanctioned by corrupt republicans who want cheap labor and corrupt democrats who want expanded voter roles, and think Trump is going to do anything about it before he is kicked out of the White House, see No. 2

In summary, you are a Trump supporter if you believe anything the man says, after having been lied to since he first asked for your vote.

In summary, you are Trump supporter if you do not believe the same people who have and are causing the aforementioned problems can resolve those same problems.

... you believe your own bullshit

Skepticism: I don't know if the moon is made of cheese, but I find that very unlikely and will need some pretty strong evidence to support that.

See the difference?

That's actually the best proof we have that the moon landings were faked!

Google is all-knowing. There was a time when zooming Google Moon all the way down would show you the truth--but the legends were wrong, it's Swiss cheese, not green cheese. Since the astronauts supposedly brought back rocks from where there was none the missions must have been faked.

1. If you are a soybean farmer who saw his crop become worthless because China was his major market, you might be a Trump supporter, but your wife and children don't understand why.
2. If you think you should pay for the wall instead of Mexico, you might be a Trump supporter, but after you fell for that one, Trump knew he could tell you anything and you's swallow it.
3. If you are tired of endless wars that divert taxes that could be better spent on a wall, you might be a Trump supporter, but while you aren't paying attention, he keeps doing things that will keep us in wars for another 40 years.
4. If you are tired of illegal immigration being sanctioned by corrupt republicans who want cheap labor and corrupt democrats who want expanded voter roles, and think Trump is going to do anything about it before he is kicked out of the White House, see No. 2

In summary, you are a Trump supporter if you believe anything the man says, after having been lied to since he first asked for your vote.

Trump supporters are starting to pay attention.

His accomplishments are a disappointment though his vision was (is) correct. There is over US $2 billion sent to Mexican relatives from illegals that the IRS knows about and taxation of those funds was supposed to be funding for the wall. But its probably not about the money anyway. I believe Ann Coulter is correct claiming Trump does not need anyone else (congress) to build a wall. The constitution gives him everything he needs and he has still not built a wall.

Trump has lost a lot of credibility over the wall and Bernie is the best choice for the democrats to defeat Trump in 2020 IMO. Sanders advertises populism just like Trump, but unlike Trump is probably the real deal.

Trump supporters are starting to pay attention.

His accomplishments are a disappointment though his vision was (is) correct. There is over US $2 billion sent to Mexican relatives from illegals that the IRS knows about and taxation of those funds was supposed to be funding for the wall. But its probably not about the money anyway. I believe Ann Coulter is correct claiming Trump does not need anyone else (congress) to build a wall. The constitution gives him everything he needs and he has still not built a wall.

Trump has lost a lot of credibility over the wall and Bernie is the best choice for the democrats to defeat Trump in 2020 IMO. Sanders advertises populism just like Trump, but unlike Trump is probably the real deal.

Really? I missed that part that says "The President's right to build a wall will not be infringed." In fact, the Constitution is the reason Trump can't build a wall. He's never read the Constitution because it's too long.

If Trump supporters were capable of paying attention, they would have noticed that the man has lied to them from the start and shows no signs of stopping.

an important difference between skepticism and conspiracy is that conspiracy requires a group of people CONSPIRING with each other to hide the truth about something from the general public.
Look at Snowden, Assange, and Manning and you will see extremely high punishment coupled with low reward for whistle blowing on the government.

Then look to WW2 Nazi Germany to see even more people willing not to see or say what they know. Under such circumstances, it becomes more believable that people in the know do not break their silence. Was the holocaust a tinfoiling hat conspiracy theory since there were so many people in the know hiding the truth from the rest of the world? I do not think so at all. I say it was simply a bunch of people who said nothing about anything because they wanted their own lives to remain intact. They did not actively conspire with each other, they simply remained silent when they could have said something. No need to believe in UFO's to see how this all happened.

Considering what happens to whistle blowers of the US government today, do you think it is likely for someone to break their silence with the facts about anything concerning the US government today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom