• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Zero credibility left

How can he sign the bill, praise it as he presumably will, and then blame it on someone else? It doesn't make sense.

Nothing he has done makes sense. Almost 1/3 of the people who say they support him don't even believe what he says per the recent polls.

This is not Trump I'm talking about. This is about Sharon's idea that Trump doesn't really want to sign the bill. It's a silly conjecture.

I think he wants Republicans to blame while having his own tiny hands off of a bad health care bill.

How can he sign the bill, praise it as he presumably will, and then blame it on someone else? It doesn't make sense.
Because I think there isn't really going to be a bill available for him to sign, and the Republicans and Democrats will be blamed for not actually giving him one.

Nothing he has done makes sense. Almost 1/3 of the people who say they support him don't even believe what he says per the recent polls.

This is not Trump I'm talking about. This is about Sharon's idea that Trump doesn't really want to sign the bill. It's a silly conjecture.

Shouldn't try to post when I'm exhausted....

Of course it is mere conjecture, since I am not blessed with psychic powers. Except the main difference between my major guesses and most people's guesses around here is, when I am ever wrong, you will not hear about any more of my silly conjecture.

So post the evidence that Trump doesn't really want to sign a bill, any bill, on healthcare.

Agreed, but he definitely does not want to be chained to a lousy bill.
He did an about face with the House Bill! And some Republicans were scared the Senate bill would be passed by the House and then signed by Trump, which meant Trump would indeed sign anything to end ACA.
Now, lousy being, including his own personal terms.
He has no terms. He has no plan. He has nothing to offer.
After all, he still has some genuine pride mixed in with his soaring arrogance.
He has no pride, only bravado.

See, what I am saying is nowhere near considered popular, because it is not really supposed to be that easy to read him...
It is easy to read him. He is an arrogant ass who thinks of himself first, second, and third. He has no plans for legislation. He just wants to sign shit with cameras glorifying him in the respect he feels he deserves.

So post the evidence that Trump doesn't really want to sign a bill, any bill, on healthcare.

He'll sign ANYTHING that gets rid of ANYTHING done by "that nigger who touched everything in this dump they're forcing me to live in".

I am not posting any evidence on that, since it is very long and involved. I only said that there will not be a health care bill for Trump to sign, and I gave out my suspected reasons. So, if there is ever a health care bill for him to sign, and he signs it, you will not be seeing any more posts from me concerning Trump.

He did an about face with the House Bill! And some Republicans were scared the Senate bill would be passed by the House and then signed by Trump, which meant Trump would indeed sign anything to end ACA.
Now, lousy being, including his own personal terms.
He has no terms. He has no plan. He has nothing to offer.
After all, he still has some genuine pride mixed in with his soaring arrogance.
He has no pride, only bravado.

See, what I am saying is nowhere near considered popular, because it is not really supposed to be that easy to read him...
It is easy to read him. He is an arrogant ass who thinks of himself first, second, and third. He has no plans for legislation. He just wants to sign shit with cameras glorifying him in the respect he feels he deserves.
If he is so easy to read, then it seems like he should be pretty easy to defeat. This is at least what the Republicans thought concerning Obama.

Fuck That

Here's the thing about career politicians: they're good at what they do. At least in that they know what they're doing, how the system works, etc. When they're not effective, at least in a system that's not been gerrymandered to hell and gone, they get replaced.

Does anyone ever say they're tired of plumbers who've been plumbers their whole lives and so then go out and hire an electrician to fix their water main? Hell, that'd still be a better fit than Trump as POTUS. At least an electrician's been on construction site before and knows what plumbing is. Anyway, some degree of public service should be required before becoming POTUS. The whole, "Yes, Little Johnny, you really can grow up to be President" sure as fuck wasn't supposed to work this way.

On the other hand, there are people like Al Franken who never served. But when he got elected he put his nose to the grindstone and worked his ass off to learn the job. So it is possible for a neophyte to learn on the job in politics provided they have the willingness to work, listen, learn, and have the best interests of their constituents at heart. Unfortunately, Trump displays none of that as he waddles off to his 17 day vacation after demanding the entire Senate stay in Washington.

Yep. But people are incredibly stupid. I thought I had learned that lesson from Bush's second term in office, but Trump has sealed the deal for me. I don't care if it sounds elitist, the average American voter is a mental numb nut. The fact the 1/3 of the electorate still thinks he's presidential material is telling.

So what does it all mean? I'll tell you. It means...

Kid Rock(R) Senator 2018

View attachment 12064

In his own elegant way on Howard Stern’s radio show: “Fuck no — are you fucking shitting me?”

Yep. But people are incredibly stupid. I thought I had learned that lesson from Bush's second term in office, but Trump has sealed the deal for me. I don't care if it sounds elitist, the average American voter is a mental numb nut. The fact the 1/3 of the electorate still thinks he's presidential material is telling.

Kid Rock(R) Senator 2018

View attachment 12064

In his own elegant way on Howard Stern’s radio show: “Fuck no — are you fucking shitting me?”
I think Stern ought to have gotten a stool sample analyzed first before he answered that question.

Kid Rock(R) Senator 2018

View attachment 12064

I heard that interview. The guy's a fucking dipshit. A phony rich white kid who got famous off doing a good job of pretending to be from the streets.

Back
Top Bottom