• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

Biden will win by just a few electoral votes if he doesn't get at least 2 of those other states (now that he has MI).

Then the whining about the stolen election starts.

It's started.

Trump knows he's lost, and he's right.

And, as predicted by everyone, he's declaring that his loss is due to fraud.

He blamed fox News yesterday morning.

Can Trump stop the count in Michigan? If he can, he's got to do it soon.

ETA: Nevermind, MI just turned blue (according to Fox).

Can Trump stop the count in Michigan? If he can, he's got to do it soon.

ETA: Nevermind, MI just turned blue (according to Fox).
With Michigan turning blue, Biden now officially is ahead on an unofficial Electoral College 270 to 268.

Now we need Atlanta to finally win something for a change... and get Biden and Ossoff wins in Georgia. Probably not happening, but that would be needed to grab the Senate back, along side an otherwise also difficult come back in Maine.

The best that can be hoped for at this point is a dysfunctional government for at least two years.
The worst that can happen ... is what has already happened for four years.
I weep for this once-great nation.

The best that can be hoped for at this point is a dysfunctional government for at least two years.

Once-great? Someone needs to learn some history.

Once-great? Someone needs to learn some history.

Ok then - "once better".
Like, four years ago.

I still have hopes that Pennsylvania will come around.... As of 9:24am local time, only 76% of the votes have been counted, and, reportedly, the mail-in votes tend to lean heavily Democratic.

Georgia is possible. Running the numbers, if the absentees carry the same as the counties reported so far, it'll make Georgia get close to Florida in 2000, but that is a tall ask.

I still have hopes that Pennsylvania will come around.... As of 9:24am local time, only 76% of the votes have been counted, and, reportedly, the mail-in votes tend to lean heavily Democratic.
Especially in places like Pittsburgh and Philly.

There are two unknowns, AZ and NV. While the Exit Polls show certain wins, the absentees are left, so there is a little uncertainty, more so in Nevada than Arizona.

So the long shots in the Senate are Ossoff in GA and Gideon in ME, and Gideon will depend on where in the heck the unreported vote is coming from. They do instant run-off, so Gideon can be behind but still win. Georgia allegedly has 120,000 absentee ballots left in two Biden counties. He needs about 80% of that.

Nevada isn't posting anything else until Noon on Thursday. Ick!

So Nevada has what? 2 million voters? Is there some reason it takes two days to count them? The longer the process goes the louder the loser will yell vote rigging.

Just seen this on FB:

In PA, only 670K absentee ballots have been counted. There were 2.5mil returned. The absentee ballots counted so far broke for Biden 71.7% and 21.3% for Trump. If this were to hold, among the 1.83mil ballots still uncounted, Biden would gain 922K votes. Biden currently trail Trump by 420K votes.

Well, if the current numbers hold up, Biden wins.

We stop counting now, right? That's what the President ordered?

I and someone else suggested that the election might be very close, that it might depend on two single-vote swing districts.

And indeed, UIAM, if the states go as their current popular counts show, and the two swing districts (Omaha and rural Maine) are set aside, then the EV count will be 268-268 !

I checked 1 or 2 news sites, but neither bothers to show the vote in the two single-EV swing districts.

ETA: The prediction inferred from Betfair has been flopping around; Biden was only 30% about 11 hours ago. But he is now 84% ::happy-face::

Just seen this on FB:

In PA, only 670K absentee ballots have been counted. There were 2.5mil returned. The absentee ballots counted so far broke for Biden 71.7% and 21.3% for Trump. If this were to hold, among the 1.83mil ballots still uncounted, Biden would gain 922K votes. Biden currently trail Trump by 420K votes.
Keep in mind that Biden will likely have his absentee margin decrease a little as not all absentees were from blue counties, so PA will be very close.

Back
Top Bottom