• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

Pennsylvania Decertifies County's Voting System After Audit
Kinda weird, innit?

Many of the same people that are SO UPSET that anyone can say, "Hey, I'm not the gender they put on my birth certificate" and be taken seriously, are the ones saying, "The election was stolen," with no corroboration, and wanting to be taken seriously...

Saying the election was stolen is one thing - switch some 30-40k votes in a few States, and Trump won the electoral college. But idiot Trump saying "we are the majority" after losing by more than 7 MILLION votes and being unable to find one single solitary "fake" vote... and the rubes still believing it - that's a whole other animal entirely. Stoopid is why this country is in trouble.

Saying the election was stolen is one thing - switch some 30-40k votes in a few States, and Trump won the electoral college. But idiot Trump saying "we are the majority" after losing by more than 7 MILLION votes and being unable to find one single solitary "fake" vote... and the rubes still believing it - that's a whole other animal entirely. Stoopid is why this country is in trouble.

I'd never really studied the election results, but the first sentence quoted startled me. I went to the Wikipedia page and checked the numbers.

If
  • 10,342 Biden voters in Wisconsin switched to Trump, and
  • 5229 Biden voters in Arizona switched to Trump, and
  • 5890 Biden voters in Georgia switched to Trump,
Then the Electoral College would have been tied 269-269 with the House making Trump the Prez, IIUC!

In a sense, therefore, one could say that Biden owes his victory to a mere 21,461 voters! (Despite Biden's 7 million popular vote margin.)

That over 74 million Americans voted for Trump remains a matter of great astonishment and grief.

Yes, Biden never won by so much by so little.

Record popular vote? Check.
Won several states Clinton didn't? Check.
Decent sized chunk of popular vote margin? Check.
Won by tight, though not as tight margins as Trump in critical Battleground States? YIPES! Four of them.

I'd never really studied the election results, but the first sentence quoted startled me. I went to the Wikipedia page and checked the numbers.

If
  • 10,342 Biden voters in Wisconsin switched to Trump, and
  • 5229 Biden voters in Arizona switched to Trump, and
  • 5890 Biden voters in Georgia switched to Trump,
Then the Electoral College would have been tied 269-269 with the House making Trump the Prez, IIUC!

In a sense, therefore, one could say that Biden owes his victory to a mere 21,461 voters! (Despite Biden's 7 million popular vote margin.)

That over 74 million Americans voted for Trump remains a matter of great astonishment and grief.

Trump's win in 2016 was similarly extremely slim. Perhaps even slimmer, though I don't have the numbers at hand.

The ultimate gerrymandering is the state boundaries.

Seen elsewhere. No link so I don't know if it's factual or not.

Looks like the Cyber Ninjas finally published the figures of just who exactly is paying for the illegal recount out there, and to the surprise of absolutely nobody, it's a doozy.

America Project lead by Patrick Byrne (formerly CEO of overstock.com) has donated $3.25 million and is by far the largest contributor.

America's Future, chaired by Michael Flynn has donated about $975,000.

Voices and Votes lead by a pair of OANN personalities who have also been reporting on the recount (ethics? what ethics?) has donated around $600,000.

Defending the Republic, Sidney Powell's group, has donated $550,000.

EIFFTAR, a trump-supporting dark money group, has donated $280,000.

Seen elsewhere. No link so I don't know if it's factual or not.

Looks like the Cyber Ninjas finally published the figures of just who exactly is paying for the illegal recount out there, and to the surprise of absolutely nobody, it's a doozy.

America Project lead by Patrick Byrne (formerly CEO of overstock.com) has donated $3.25 million and is by far the largest contributor.

America's Future, chaired by Michael Flynn has donated about $975,000.

Voices and Votes lead by a pair of OANN personalities who have also been reporting on the recount (ethics? what ethics?) has donated around $600,000.

Defending the Republic, Sidney Powell's group, has donated $550,000.

EIFFTAR, a trump-supporting dark money group, has donated $280,000.
link

Man, getting millions to do nothing must be a sweet gig. Surprised Hunter Biden isn't involved. *rimshot*

The ethics of this audit from all of the GOP angles is wretched. 'Oh, we were only doing this to see if the system needed improvements.' Go grind yourself into sausage, you regretful pro-insurrectionist!

Trump supporters going door to door in Pennsylvania demanding to know which candidate voters backed

Donald Trump supporters calling themselves an "election integrity committee" are going door to door in Pennsylvania and demanding to know whom residents voted for in the November election.

York County president commissioner Julie Wheeler, a Republican, said she received numerous calls about alleged voter intimidation by members of the so-called committee, and has referred the matter to law enforcement, the York Dispatch reported Thursday. Wheeler added that the committee has no affiliation with county government.

County officials are currently weighing whether to comply with a "forensic audit" of the 2020 election spearheaded by GOP state Sen. Doug Mastriano, based on the former president's false claims of widespread fraud.

Chad Baker, chair of the Democratic Party of York County, said members of the "election integrity committee" appear to be targeting Democrats.

"There is an intimidation factor, and that's what their intent is," Baker said. "The timing of this doesn't seem suspect given the recent request of the audit by Sen. Mastriano."

Someone came to my door and asked me that they would be meeting my baseball bat.

Trump supporters going door to door in Pennsylvania demanding to know which candidate voters backed

Donald Trump supporters calling themselves an "election integrity committee" are going door to door in Pennsylvania and demanding to know whom residents voted for in the November election.

York County president commissioner Julie Wheeler, a Republican, said she received numerous calls about alleged voter intimidation by members of the so-called committee, and has referred the matter to law enforcement, the York Dispatch reported Thursday. Wheeler added that the committee has no affiliation with county government.

County officials are currently weighing whether to comply with a "forensic audit" of the 2020 election spearheaded by GOP state Sen. Doug Mastriano, based on the former president's false claims of widespread fraud.

Chad Baker, chair of the Democratic Party of York County, said members of the "election integrity committee" appear to be targeting Democrats.

"There is an intimidation factor, and that's what their intent is," Baker said. "The timing of this doesn't seem suspect given the recent request of the audit by Sen. Mastriano."

Someone came to my door and asked me that they would be meeting my baseball bat.

Well that response is just un-American.

You should shoot them.

Well that response is just un-American.

You should shoot them.

I don't have any guns.

Trumpies will beat you with a U.S. flag. We saw this on 1/6. But does anyone dare to propose flag control? I think not. Even the little hand flags can be a nasty weapon in the wrong hands. They are easily concealed. And of course, the giant banners, which some flag collectors just have to own...Just wait til the street gangs get them.
Perhaps there should be a limit on how many flags one person can own.

This is from the same party that freaked out at the idea of people going door to door to disseminate information about vaccinations, right?

This is from the same party that freaked out at the idea of people going door to door to disseminate information about vaccinations, right?
And still you expect consistency?
Or even continuity?
Memory?
...an attention span...?

Pshaw....

Oh no. I don’t expect consistency. I long ago gave up on hearing anything other than the highest of hypocrisies out of the Republican Party, it’s members and followers.

I understand Aussies know how to use a rope "Tie my Kangaroo down sport".

So you should understand "Git a rope".

... and what's unamerican about "I don't have any guns." The second amendment is not the command to bear arms. Why is it so convenient to switch may to must.

Gotcha?

Obviously you're not a real American.

ICE, deport this guy!

Actually only about 42 percent of the homes in the US have firearms.

Makes sense. You ask any American who is the biggest un-American and you'll get an answer like Tucker Carlson, Nancy Pelosi or Simone Biles depending on the person.

In other words, the most un-American people are other Yanks.

Back
Top Bottom