• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Trump never stopped campaigning after 2016 election either. He is not going to stop now. At least not for the two months when he can still use Air Force One and have government pick up the tab. If he wins, his campaign rallies will continue as usual.

The only question is, should Biden win, who'll pay for Trump's "rallies" anymore? I suppose he will make some money by having them in locations where secret service has to use his hotels. And is he going to start charging for tickets?

Trump never stopped campaigning after 2016 election either. He is not going to stop now. At least not for the two months when he can still use Air Force One and have government pick up the tab. If he wins, his campaign rallies will continue as usual.

The only question is, should Biden win, who'll pay for Trump's "rallies" anymore? I suppose he will make some money by having them in locations where secret service has to use his hotels. And is he going to start charging for tickets?

Rallying and charging for tickets could allow him to pay off his Russian banks the $400 million he owns. If he really wants to pay them back. He usually does the bankruptcy thing but it would be big news and the Russians probably have additional dirt on him.

Rallying and charging for tickets could allow him to pay off his Russian banks the $400 million he owns. If he really wants to pay them back. He usually does the bankruptcy thing but it would be big news and the Russians probably have additional dirt on him.
At the very least, he is overleveraged... and they have sources to help him gain revenue.

Right now, the campaign website accepts online donations and AUTOMATICALLY marks the 'recurring donation' block, so your one-time donation is a monthly charge.

It looks like soon the president of USA will manage to say something smart. Unless Trump manages to squeeze out an intelligent utterance before he's out

I unfortunately heard the beginning of Trump's "speech" tonight. I really do think that it isn't just a show for his base. He really is stupid enough to believe that counting the votes is "stealing the election". Beyond pathetic that people actually voted for him again.

I unfortunately heard the beginning of Trump's "speech" tonight. I really do think that it isn't just a show for his base. He really is stupid enough to believe that counting the votes is "stealing the election". Beyond pathetic that people actually voted for him again.
I'm still a bit nervous that the GOP isn't tell him to "shut the fuck up". That has two possible explainations.

1) They intend to steal the election by declaring MI, GA, and PA invalidated and send the results to Congress to decide.
2) They just want him to go the heck away with causing any ripples that'll possibly mess up their 2022 and 2024 plans.

Rick Santorum was on CNN and I didn't like what I heard him say. He tried to sound diplomatic, but dropped a good deal of bullshit on the table.

1) They intend to steal the election by declaring MI, GA, and PA invalidated and send the results to Congress to decide.
2) They just want him to go the heck away with causing any ripples that'll possibly mess up their 2022 and 2024 plans.

I'll bet on 2. They don't give a shit about the country or even Trump, they just want to get re-elected.

Rick Santorum was on CNN and I didn't like what I heard him say. He tried to sound diplomatic, but dropped a good deal of bullshit on the table.

I've slept much better since I cut the cable 4 years ago. :)

I'm going to miss this thread, BTW.
We'll still have Trump out of the White House posting his garbage on Twitter... and we'll still have his idiotic red hat Brownshirts... who are protesting again to count the vote in Arizona... outside the building where they are counting the vote.

article said:
Another protest by supporters of President Trump unfolded on Thursday night in front of the Phoenix building where ballots were being counted in Arizona’s largest county.

The mood among the roughly 200 people was somewhat less defiant than a night earlier, when protesters, some armed with military-style rifles, demanded to be allowed into the building.
At least this time they aren't (apparently) armed, the dumbasses.

1,461 days from Inauguration Day 2017 to Inauguration Day 2021, and this thread is on track to have approximately twice that number of posts.

Having said which, we gave him four months grace before even starting the thread - Dr Z posted the OP on May 17th 2016.

A Woman Sued Trump for Deceiving Christians and “Dooming Them to Hell”

A judge has tossed out a lawsuit against Donald Trump brought by a Delaware woman who claimed that Trump committed a crime by lying to her. None of that should surprise anyone, but the details in the lawsuit get bizarre.

The plaintiff is Meghan Kelly — not the former FOX News anchor — and she says Trump deceived Christians into thinking he was one of them. She says he’s not a Christian because his actions are decidedly un-Christian.

But here’s the problem: Because Trump lied about being a Christian, she says, other believers followed him, which meant they were sinning. And because they sinned, they’re now doomed to go to Hell. And because they’re going to Hell, that means she “will not be able to love them for eternity.”

Yeah... so at what point did she figure this out and realize... oh crap the Anti-Christ!

Back
Top Bottom