• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Ivanka Trump obsessed with status, says former friend in tell-all essay | Ivanka Trump | The Guardian
noting
Ivanka Trump Was My Best Friend. Now She’s MAGA Royalty | Vanity Fair by Lysandra Ohlstrom
The source of the previous post's article
One time, we were driving to Manhattan from Bedminster, and I think we were having some sort of disagreement about affordable housing in Manhattan. I distinctly remember Ivanka saying something along the lines of, “Ly, I can’t talk about this stuff with you anymore because you’ve really turned into a Marxist.”

For the past four years I have tried to tune out the conversation that dominated international media, but it is nearly impossible to ignore when the person who used to pluck ingrown hairs from your bikini line suddenly appoints herself to the role of unelected public official and begins to torch democracy. When Ivanka recently posted a photo of herself on stage with her children at a Trump rally, I wondered to another friend from the Manhattan private school world what her endgame might be. Ivanka had deigned to dress Middle American housewives when I knew her, but did not pretend to want to hobnob with them. Predictably, as she began moving with the real power brokers of the world, Ivanka became increasingly certain that she and the rest of the capitalist elite had better solutions to the plight of America’s struggling working class than elected officials and the creaky bureaucracies they presided over. But aligning herself with her dad’s banana republic-style administration made no sense to me, until my friend suggested that Ivanka took her kids to the rally to show them that they are American royalty. This explanation seemed most plausible. What is more royal than presiding over subjects that you disdain?
What a spoiled brat.

Apparently, Hugo Chavez stole the election for Biden:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQ1P_UekIA[/youtube]

I'm waiting for George Soros to get the blame as well.

Apparently, Hugo Chavez stole the election for Biden:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQ1P_UekIA[/youtube]

I'm waiting for George Soros to get the blame as well.

You didn't watch the whole press conference, did you?

(Spoilers: they did blame Soros.)

I admit this conspiracy theory is more ridiculous than Alfa Bank story.

What's the "Alfa Bank story," other than no one knows why Alfa Bank and Trump Org servers communicated a few thousand times in 2016 and Danchenko fears for his life now that Republicans have exposed him as the FBI informant about those communications?

Alfa Bank was an oddity with understood limitations and substantial unknowns. It was weird and there were circumstantial adjacencies that provided support for suspicion.

Please keep in mind, the Trump Campaign's efforts to steal this election, because of non-existent fraud (unlike 1876 there was substantial issues with voter intimidation!), is called a Coup... not a conspiracy theory.

Alfa Bank was an oddity with understood limitations and substantial unknowns. It was weird and there were circumstantial adjacencies that provided support for suspicion.

Please keep in mind, the Trump Campaign's efforts to steal this election, because of non-existent fraud (unlike 1876 there was substantial issues with voter intimidation!), is called a Coup... not a conspiracy theory.

The right wing authoritarian argument ALWAYS boils down to "No, YOU!!!111!!!"

people who put forward Alfa bank conspiracy knew what they were doing.
I was talking about "Chavez stole the election" conspiracy theory.

What's the "Alfa Bank story," other than no one knows why Alfa Bank and Trump Org servers communicated a few thousand times in 2016 and Danchenko fears for his life now that Republicans have exposed him as the FBI informant about those communications?
Anyone with a basic understanding of the internet knows why Alfa Bank and Trump Org servers communicated a few thousand times in 2016.

That isn't a conspiracy theory. That is the basis for this coup.

That isn't a conspiracy theory. That is the basis for this coup.
It's both.

Too bad that the USA has become so weak and manipulable that tin pot dictators around the world steal our elections. From Russia to Venezuela, we don't seem able to make a decision as a country.
Tom

Too bad that the USA has become so weak and manipulable that tin pot dictators around the world steal our elections. From Russia to Venezuela, we don't seem able to make a decision as a country.
Tom
That'd be long since dead tin pot dictators.

Apparently that is more readily believable than "people thought Trump shouldn't be re-elected".

So what actions can cause being disbarred. Would that press conference count?

Tom
That'd be long since dead tin pot dictators.
Putin is long dead?

Apparently that is more readily believable than "people thought Trump shouldn't be re-elected".
From the vote of the people to the EC, "Trump shouldn't be reelected" is obvious to everyone on the planet.
Except a few TeaPartiers, everybody else knows this.

A few TeaPartiers who clearly don't care about the USA or our rigged system.
The system is rigged. It definitely is. Trump still lost.

How hard is that to understand?
So what actions can cause being disbarred. Would that press conference count?
"Disbarred"? I'm not sure what you're referring to.
Maybe Giuliani or Sessions? You aren't being clear.

Tom

You didn't watch the whole press conference, did you?

(Spoilers: they did blame Soros.)

I don't have the endurance/constitution to watch the entire thing. I wish I could say I was surprised. Deutsche Welle was surprisingly restrained in their reporting it seems.

Thursday, January 21, I know I'll wake up happy, fresh, and engaged. The shower will be a pickup. The coffee will hit home. The first breath outside will be a rush. That will be the first real day without Stupid. Stupid, the Republican Action Figure.
Yes, he'll still be making noise. Yes, he'll try to dog every move Joe makes.
Yes, his party will still obstruct in all things and try to make Biden fail.
But it will be a Stupid-free day, because you'll have to seek him out to hear what's on his ignorant mind. He won't command the national megaphone any more. He'll find out the hard way what it's like to not matter anymore.
Goodbye, Donald, and fuck you from an ungrateful nation. I hope more bad things will come your way. I hope your loss festers in you and makes the Big Macs harder to digest. Karma, baby.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1331680682578501632[/TWEET]

Team Trump says the crowd gasped. They used the wrong verb.

Back
Top Bottom