• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Ok we already knew that she's a moron. Is that document what Texas filed with the supreme court? They are really claiming that they have data to demonstrate that probability? I can't imagine that any probability estimate could stand up to the facts and any analysis of what actually happened. I can't wait to see if the supreme court does more than simply unanimously reject the suit.
I would be so tempted to own these juvenile dickheads. It's good I'm not a judge.
Yeah. It would only take three words:

"Show your work." ;)

Ok we already knew that she's a moron. Is that document what Texas filed with the supreme court? They are really claiming that they have data to demonstrate that probability? I can't imagine that any probability estimate could stand up to the facts and any analysis of what actually happened. I can't wait to see if the supreme court does more than simply unanimously reject the suit.
I would be so tempted to own these juvenile dickheads. It's good I'm not a judge.
Yeah. It would only take three words:

"Show your work." ;)

I don't think it's going to show anything wrong other than a roundoff.

The problem is that it's based on errant assumption--that it's a random distribution. The ballots were very non-random.

Usually this thread is for stupid stuff Trump does but this is really stupid.

Wall Street Journal draws backlash over op-ed urging Jill Biden to drop 'doctor' title

Several public figures and others on Twitter are condemning The Wall Street Journal for an op-ed published Friday that suggested incoming first lady Jill Biden should “drop the ‘Dr.’” before her name, with some saying the piece was “trash” and “misogynistic.”

The op-ed, written by essayist and short-story writer Joseph Epstein, argues that “‘Dr. Jill Biden’ sounds and feels fraudulent, not to say a touch comic” and opens by addressing President-elect Joe Biden’s wife as “Madame First Lady—Mrs. Biden—Jill—kiddo.”

“Your degree is, I believe, an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned at the University of Delaware through a dissertation with the unpromising title ‘Student Retention at the Community College Level: Meeting Students’ Needs,’” Epstein writes. “A wise man once said that no one should call himself ‘Dr.’ unless he has delivered a child.”

“Think about it, Dr. Jill, and forthwith drop the doc,” the writer adds.

By Saturday afternoon, “Joseph Epstein” and “Dr. Biden” were the No. 1 and No. 3 top trending topics on Twitter in the U.S.

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The author could’ve used fewer words to just say “ya know in my day we didn’t have to respect women.” <a href="https://t.co/jr9hICPzV4">https://t.co/jr9hICPzV4</a></p>— Chasten Buttigieg (@Chasten) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chasten/status/1337776851423551489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]

My kids high school is overflowing with Ed.D's. They all call themselved Dr so'n-so's. I notice high schools are full of Deans now too. What was a guidance counselor when i was in High School is now a Dean. They all think doing guidance councelor work is below them and make administrative assistants do their work.

My dad was a Ph.D in physics. He preferred to go by Professor crazyfingrs Sr, being a university professor.

I'm an MBA with the title if Director but i still have to clean my own toilet.

What were we talking about?

My kids high school is overflowing with Ed.D's. They all call themselved Dr so'n-so's. I notice high schools are full of Deans now too. What was a guidance counselor when i was in High School is now a Dean. They all think doing guidance councelor work is below them and make administrative assistants do their work.

My dad was a Ph.D in physics. He preferred to go by Professor crazyfingrs Sr, being a university professor.

I'm an MBA with the title if Director but i still have to clean my own toilet.

What were we talking about?
We were talking about a Boomer with only a bachelors who is jealous that a woman is more educated than him and who doesn’t know that the word “doctor” applied to academics before it applied to physicians.

EpGLKTYXUAAjXDq

But Bestie DeVoss is still the trumptards' Bestie! She noes ejamacashin!

Back
Top Bottom