• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Oh Steve Schmidt... you unleashed this beast with Sarah Palin, you fucker.

Who'd ever thought a VP nomination could have been such a catalyst?! Of course, once the right-wing learned that Palin was a fraud, they jumped hosts... rejecting one politician after the other. They'll do it again with Trump most likely to the next true messiah.

My kids high school is overflowing with Ed.D's. They all call themselved Dr so'n-so's. I notice high schools are full of Deans now too. What was a guidance counselor when i was in High School is now a Dean. They all think doing guidance councelor work is below them and make administrative assistants do their work.

My dad was a Ph.D in physics. He preferred to go by Professor crazyfingrs Sr, being a university professor.

I'm an MBA with the title if Director but i still have to clean my own toilet.

What were we talking about?
We were talking about a Boomer with only a bachelors who is jealous that a woman is more educated than him and who doesn’t know that the word “doctor” applied to academics before it applied to physicians.

I'm a male boomer with a PhD, and I think only medical doctors, whatever their gender, should use the term in an everyday sort of way before their name. But then I'm not an American, and maybe titular etiquette is a bit different in a country which flaunted its disgusting, male "Dr. Kissinger". BTW, Mr. Biden's misadventures in law school are very interesting. He's been, shall we say, not the most original thinker.

For the stupidity of those that follow The Stupid, the Twitter account CopingMaga. There they share some of the most delusional Maga posts and videos to be found. People convinced martial law is about to be called, any day now... a number of people saying just wait for Jan 6th, and so on. Some of them might be from people just trolling the maga crowd, but it is so hard to tell the difference at times. Like this one that is either trolling, or in serious need of professional help

Mike Pompeo, presumably in some desperate stunt to establish credibility with the truth-based community, has gone on record stating that the Russian infiltration of top secret U.S. government computers was "pretty clearly" done by Russians.

I don't expect Trump or Putin to fire Pompeo at this late date for his insolence. Trump is trying to go out gracefully (!!!) and Pompeo is probably still following orders to use his State connections to grift more money for the crime family.

Re-reading my last post, I can see that it might seem almost exaggerated. While it's safe to say that Pompeo is a greed-crazed bigot and has abetted treason, prosecution might be difficult and AFAIK he isn't even asking for a pardon yet.

But we live in a new post-truth world, and making only substantiated claims is for suckers. Fact-checking even 1% of Republican lies would be a full-time job: instead we need to fight fire with fire.

Is asking for a pardon an admission that one has committed or about to commit federal crimes?

I don’t understand the whole preemptive pardon anyway. It doesn’t seem logical that one could be pardoned for something one hasn’t been *convicted* of.

Is asking for a pardon an admission that one has committed or about to commit federal crimes?

I don’t understand the whole preemptive pardon anyway. It doesn’t seem logical that one could be pardoned for something one hasn’t been *convicted* of.

You must not be friends, family, or employees of a corrupt billionaire President, with all the entitlement that comes with it.
Tom

I see where the Pentagon is postponing the Biden transition. What are the excuses?
(a) Overworked staff wants a Christmas holiday?
(b) Upper staff is too untrained to function? They're barely capable of operating the Pentagon, let alone helping with a transition.
(c) They want to please His Orange Flatulence by hindering Biden however?

I rather suspect the truth is mundane: a combination of (a) and (b). The Pentagon is just too decimated to participate in the transition:
New York Post said:
Miller was named to the post Nov. 9 after Defense Secretary Mark Esper was fired earlier that month.

Acting Undersecretary of Defense for Policy James Anderson resigned shortly after and 11 members of the Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board were then abruptly booted by the outgoing Trump administration.
Fourteen top Pentagon officials fired or resigned over a very brief period! If such a mass firing had occurred in happier days, i.e. during Bush or Obama's terms or at any time during the 20th century, it would have been a giant news story. Instead these days it's just a boring dog-bites-man story — two uglier abuses occurred the same day — Confess! How many of you had forgotten this news item already, drowned as it was amidst a myriad of other crimes and delusions?

How can the Pentagon be decimated after Trump returned our military to greatness the likes of which had never been seen before? They didn’t even have bullets after the Obama administration was over, FFS!!

300,000 Trump supporters plan to join virtual ‘second inauguration’

No, really.

Saw this, too:

augur.JPG

:hysterical:

Attachments

• augur.JPG
    augur.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
Pres. Ellipsis said:
Unless Republicans have a death wish, and it is also the right thing to do, they must approve the $2000 payments ASAP. $600 IS NOT ENOUGH! Also, get rid of Section 230 - Don’t let Big Tech steal our Country, and don’t let the Democrats steal the Presidential Election. Get tough!
link

Yeah "Unless Republicans have a death wish..."

Could anyone else Tweet that and not get into trouble? Also at the end he says "Get Tough!"... is getting tough standing up to people sending them Death Wishes?

It is amazing how much crap Trump can stuff into a Tweet.

The stupid never ends.

Trump to Award the Medal of Freedom to Devin Nunes - White House Statement

On Monday, President Donald J. Trump will award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Devin Nunes. This prestigious award is the Nation’s highest civilian honor, which is awarded by the President to individuals who have made especially meritorious contributions to the security or national interests of the United States, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.

Devin grew up on a farm in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Since his election to Congress in 2002 at the age of 29, he has been a tireless fighter for the farmers of California, waging a long and successful battle to bring water to the Central Valley. In 2014, Devin was selected to chair the House Intelligence Committee. As Chairman, he confronted Russian aggression and opposed the Iran Nuclear Deal. Against fierce opposition, he led the effort to declassify documents seized in the bin Laden raid that showed Al Qaeda’s collaboration with Iran.

In 2017, Congressman Nunes launched an investigation into the Obama-Biden administration’s misconduct during the 2016 election – and began to unearth the crime of the century. As a result of his work, he discovered that the infamous Steele Dossier was funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. He found that a senior Justice Department attorney was married to one of the architects of the document. He learned that the Obama-Biden administration had issued Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants to spy on President Trump’s campaign and illegitimately unmasked several innocent spying victims for political gain.

Devin Nunes’ courageous actions helped thwart a plot to take down a sitting United States president. Devin’s efforts led to the firing, demotion, or resignation of over a dozen FBI and DOJ employees. He also forced the disclosure of documents that proved that a corrupt senior FBI official pursued a vindictive persecution of General Michael Flynn — even after rank and file FBI agents found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Congressman Nunes pursued the Russia Hoax at great personal risk and never stopped standing up for the truth. He had the fortitude to take on the media, the FBI, the Intelligence Community, the Democrat Party, foreign spies, and the full power of the Deep State. Devin paid a price for his courage. The media smeared him and liberal activists opened a frivolous and unjustified ethics investigation, dragging his name through the mud for eight long months. Two dozen members of his family received threatening phone calls – including his 98 year old grandmother.

Congressman Devin Nunes is a public servant of unmatched talent, unassailable integrity, and unwavering resolve. He uncovered the greatest scandal in American history.

So embarrassing in so many ways. They need to discontinue that medal because Trump has made it worthless.

So embarrassing in so many ways. They need to discontinue that medal because Trump has made it worthless.

Are you sure? "Medal of Freedom" does sound like something a fascist government would promote. You know, like Liberty Police or Truth Observers. In that context Devin Nunes and Rush Limbaugh richly deserve such a commendation.

Are you sure? "Medal of Freedom" does sound like something a fascist government would promote. You know, like Liberty Police or Truth Observers. In that context Devin Nunes and Rush Limbaugh richly deserve such a commendation.

Been wondering if there exist any provisions for the revocation of such accolades.

The cult of scientology also has such awards, the Freedom Medal and the even fancier Freedom Medal of Valor, which has only been given to Tom Cruise.

Fascist cults can't seem to help but parody themselves.

It could be an honest misunderstanding on Trump's part as Nunes and Jordan have sought to see that President Trump remains free and not in prison for his crimes..

Been wondering if there exist any provisions for the revocation of such accolades.
.. Therefore be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That Donald J. Trump was a criminal President, and that many of the Acts and Orders he inflicted on these United States were the reprehensible acts of a sociopathic and doltish traitor.

And be it further resolved, That the Medals of Freedom issued by the Criminal President shall be noted in the records as Medals issued by the disgraceful Criminal, that the honors and dignities extended to Medalists shall not be extended to those honored by aforesaid Criminal, and that encyclopedias and other journals of record be asked to append an asterisk to all their mentions of said Medals.

.. Therefore be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That Donald J. Trump was a criminal President, and that many of the Acts and Orders he inflicted on these United States were the reprehensible acts of a sociopathic and doltish traitor.

And be it further resolved, That the Medals of Freedom issued by the Criminal President shall be noted in the records as Medals issued by the disgraceful Criminal, that the honors and dignities extended to Medalists shall not be extended to those honored by aforesaid Criminal, and that encyclopedias and other journals of record be asked to append an asterisk to all their mentions of said Medals.

Fff stop. My penis can only get so erect!

Seriously, though, looks like he DID drain the swamp, though it appears to be a rather circular and porcelain one.

Turns out when you leave a floater like that sitting around for 4 years, it's impetus for even the laziest nastiest.motherfuck to get up and press the handle.

At least it looks like we might get a few years (assuming the Senate ever actually seats the democrats this time...) of days without stupid.

And best yet, we dumped two of the very swampiest of the swamp creatures he resided with in said bowl!

Back
Top Bottom