• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Donald Trump said:
When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... For 400 years? That sounds like a choice.
\
link

Oh wait... that wasn't Trump? That was Kanye West? Wow... no wonder he supports Trump.

Sorry Don. My bad. It just seems like something you would have said.

So much stupid, this one went below the radar.

Pres. Trump said:
“So today, on behalf of the United States, I want to thank every Olympian and Paralympian and — that was just incredible, what what happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me. And I watched — it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.It was really fantastic, and I want to thank you.”
Some give him the benefit of the doubt regarding tough to watch because of his schedule, but then we need to ask ourselves, what schedule?

So let's see if I've got this right...

The FBI, as a part of their investigation, go through the proper process, get a Judge to say,"You need to get these files right now!" whilst having the raid sanctioned by the DOJ, and "attorney client privilege is dead!". Yet having sand in your vagina about an interview your doctor had about hair growth treatment is justification enough to send the goon squad in and confiscate privileged doctor/patient material without due process. Got it. I'm trying to think of a situation where Donald Trump would have the moral high ground over anyone in any scenario.

Nothing comes to mind.

So let's see if I've got this right...

The FBI, as a part of their investigation, go through the proper process, get a Judge to say,"You need to get these files right now!" whilst having the raid sanctioned by the DOJ, and "attorney client privilege is dead!". Yet having sand in your vagina about an interview your doctor had about hair growth treatment is justification enough to send the goon squad in and confiscate privileged doctor/patient material without due process. Got it. I'm trying to think of a situation where Donald Trump would have the moral high ground over anyone in any scenario.

Nothing comes to mind.

Trumptards are screaming about the HIPAA violation committed by the crazy doc with respect to him revealing he prescribed hair growth meds to the phony bouffant-ed buffoon.
'Cause that's the real crime.

Never we mind that everyone knows that the growth barely clinging to Trump's melon is roughly equivalent to shaving a Persian cat and then gluing it onto one of those weird looking hairless cats.

Trump takes hair meds??? Say it ain't so!

Pres. Trump said:
“So today, on behalf of the United States, I want to thank every Olympian and Paralympian and — that was just incredible, what what happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me. And I watched — it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.It was really fantastic, and I want to thank you.”
Some give him the benefit of the doubt regarding tough to watch because of his schedule, but then we need to ask ourselves, what schedule?

I thought he meant because of the time factor system in skiing it was hard to watch. There's no way those time factors are really fair!

Pres. Trump said:

I thought he meant because of the time factor system in skiing it was hard to watch. There's no way those time factors are really fair!

It interrupted his scheduled time with Fox and Friends.

Got a couple from this morning.

Donald Trump... today said:
Nobody wants to speak more than me. In fact, against my lawyers, because most lawyers they never speak on anything. I would love to speak. Because we have done nothing wrong. There was no collusion with the Russians. There was nothing, no obstruction.
Does Trump even know why there is an investigation anymore?

Donald Trump... also today said:
Rudy is a great guy, but he just started a day ago ... He really has his heart into it.

He started yesterday. He’ll get his facts straight. He's a great guy.
Wow!

Got a couple from this morning.

Donald Trump... today said:
Nobody wants to speak more than me. In fact, against my lawyers, because most lawyers they never speak on anything. I would love to speak. Because we have done nothing wrong. There was no collusion with the Russians. There was nothing, no obstruction.
Does Trump even know why there is an investigation anymore?

Donald Trump... also today said:
Rudy is a great guy, but he just started a day ago ... He really has his heart into it.

He started yesterday. He’ll get his facts straight. He's a great guy.
Wow!

The important part:

"No collusion ... no collusion ... no collusion ... you are getting sleepier ... no collusion ... and sleepier ... no collusion ... no collusion ..."

Is Cheato's head gong to blow off when Mueller finally announces that he has proof of COLLUSION?
I expect "no collusion" to morph into "collusion is not a crime". After all, there is already ample evidence of collusion in the public realm, so he can't be terribly surprised when it presented as an airtight conclusion backed up with God knows how much additional evidence.... right?

Revealed: Trump team hired spy firm for ‘dirty ops’ on Iran arms deal

article said:
Israeli agency told to find incriminating material on Obama diplomats who negotiated deal with Tehran

also in article said:
People in the Trump camp contacted private investigators in May last year to “get dirt” on Ben Rhodes, who had been one of Barack Obama’s top national security advisers, and Colin Kahl, deputy assistant to Obama, as part of an elaborate attempt to discredit the deal.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...am-hired-spy-firm-dirty-ops-iran-nuclear-deal

It all just gets better and better.

Trump mocked Paris for its gun laws allowing the 2015 attack. This guy is a fucking piece of shit. And boy, were the NRA sheep ready to eat it up.

Trump mocked Paris for its gun laws allowing the 2015 attack. This guy is a fucking piece of shit. And boy, were the NRA sheep ready to eat it up.

The NRA sheep, none of whom were allowed to bear guns in the presence of HRH, er President, Trump.

Back
Top Bottom