• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

https://twitter.com/RogueNASA/status/1031730538678247424?s=19

Trump uses the space shuttle Columbia for a fund raising photo.

You know, the one that blew up.

It's like the perfect symbol of his love of failure.
Maybe we need a thread just for the insanely stupid, then it might get a day off now and then...WTF. The Dotard and company (as it was a NRCC release) had a 66% chance of picking one that didn't blow up and they still blew it.

Maybe we need a thread just for the insanely stupid, then it might get a day off now and then...WTF. The Dotard and company (as it was a NRCC release) had a 66% chance of picking one that didn't blow up and they still blew it.

Agree 100%. But where's the cutoff? Seems to me that lately, Mr. Marmalade has become so unhinged that there is very little emanating from him that would not qualify as insanely stupid.
E.g. "I can run it [the investigation into HIM] myself"

Trump mispronounced the acronym CBP (Customs and Border Protection department) as CBC numerous times yesterday in a ceremony celebrating it.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/8BOMDCG0pDM?t=1m8s[/YOUTUBE]

Agree 100%. But where's the cutoff? Seems to me that lately, Mr. Marmalade has become so unhinged that there is very little emanating from him that would not qualify as insanely stupid.

Is that a thing? I wish I'd known that. I got audited by Revenue Canada last year and it could have saved me a whole lot of hassle if I'd known that I could just run the investigation myself and concluded that not only did I not owe them any money, but that they in fact needed to cut me a large cheque.

Trump mispronounced the acronym CBP (Customs and Border Protection department) as CBC numerous times yesterday in a ceremony celebrating it.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/8BOMDCG0pDM?t=1m8s[/YOUTUBE]

I am SO surprised that the audience was able to stifle their giggles. I'd have guffawed loud enough to have my security clearance revoked (even though I don't have a security clearance).

I saw Jesus on the plane...or maybe it was Elvis

LOL...well the next post from ZiprHead, with The Dotard confusing CBC for CBP, is pretty much regular stupid. Maybe FFvC just thought he was at a Naval Construction Battalion Center...You know, they kinda look the same

LOL...well the next post from ZiprHead, with The Dotard confusing CBC for CBP, is pretty much regular stupid. Maybe FFvC just thought he was at a Naval Construction Battalion Center...You know, they kinda look the same

Naval Construction Battalion Center... NCBC
Maybe he believed he was in an interview with the Canadian Broadcast Corporation. If so, the mystery is why he passed up the chance to rip on Justin.
Dementia is setting in hard - the fucker doesn't know where he is most of the time.

I am SO surprised that the audience was able to stifle their giggles. I'd have guffawed loud enough to have my security clearance revoked (even though I don't have a security clearance).
I'd have laughed enough to revoke both our clearances....

Back
Top Bottom