• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

When you continually use a dog whistle, who do you expect to show up?

Trump calls Omarosa a 'dog' in latest attack on ex-aide

For once I agree with him though - Omarosa, like all of his other enablers, deserves to be equated with an animal. But I object to his "dog" choice; dogs are generally loyal to a fault, and truly love their masters.

Omarosa has zero credibility and no fans. However, the Orange Clown once again degrades the Presidency by calling people names who do not bow down and praise him. No one deserves that.

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

If only we knew what idiot hired her in the first place, we could get rid of him.

DkuuhIMU4AAdzaW.jpgDkuuhINVAAAYr59.jpg

It's like he's just the dumber version of Hitler. Mind you, Hitler was strung out on drugs and still sounded smarter than Grovel McTreasonpants.

Omarosa has zero credibility and no fans. However, the Orange Clown once again degrades the Presidency by calling people names who do not bow down and praise him. No one deserves that.

Yes, but I'm sure you've noticed that the insults are extra childish if the target is female or a person of color.

Omarosa is both and she turned over unspecified information to Mueller that wasn't mentioned in the book.

On a scale of one to Luluberries, that puts Trump right at a taco short of a combination plate (but on fire).

Remember Ronald Reagan's Star Wars program. Trump is doing a new one. The Reagan one couldn't work, even hypothetically. Turned out to be nothing but propaganda. I think Trump doesn't understand all the long words. I think they had him at "do you want lasers in space?"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45171311

It's just another distraction, like Bush II's promise to go to Mars.

Remember Ronald Reagan's Star Wars program. Trump is doing a new one. The Reagan one couldn't work, even hypothetically. Turned out to be nothing but propaganda. I think Trump doesn't understand all the long words. I think they had him at "do you want lasers in space?"

And cash grab. They were sending this stuff out in emails asking for money.

On a scale of one to Luluberries, that puts Trump right at a taco short of a combination plate (but on fire).

Never fear - once the Dems take over there will be a taco truck on every corner, and he can get set right. :)

For anyone who watches MSNBC, Steve Bannon will be interviewed by Ari Melber tonight followed by John Brennan appearing on Rachel Maddow.

And cash grab. They were sending this stuff out in emails asking for money.

Of course. I suppose we should thank them. Defrauding Republican donors of money ultimately helps America.

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone who watches MSNBC, Steve Bannon will be interviewed by Ari Melber tonight followed by John Brennan appearing on Rachel Maddow.

Ew. No thanks. I'll read the articles about that interview tomorrow. Thanks for warning me. Bleah.

Why in the hell would I want to start the weekend like that?! ;)

I know, right! I listen to the ResistanceLive broadcast on weekdays, and today Elizabeth kind of took MSNBC to task for giving that Nazi fuck Bannon air time, and I agree. But I just can't stay mad at Ari.

Rudy Giuliani declares that the "truth isn't [the] truth."

https://hillreporter.com/rudy-guiliani-declares-truth-isnt-truth-6021

Video available at above link.

This is going to go down in the same category as Kellyanne's "alternative truth" comment.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
[ent]mdash[/ent]George Orwell, 1984
There are three definitions to the truth, your’s, mine, and Giuliani’s.

Rudy Giuliani declares that the "truth isn't [the] truth."

https://hillreporter.com/rudy-guiliani-declares-truth-isnt-truth-6021

Video available at above link.

This is going to go down in the same category as Kellyanne's "alternative truth" comment.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
[ent]mdash[/ent]George Orwell, 1984
There are three definitions to the truth, your’s, mine, and Giuliani’s.

My favorite part is after Rudy asks who Mueller is going to believe, his longtime friend Comey, or the President, and Chuck responds "is it possible he makes a conclusion based on who's been more truthful over the years?"

Good solid 3 seconds of stunned silence from Rudy before his spin-bot software rebooted.

Back
Top Bottom