• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

He's been i power almost two years now and is still baffled by how this presidenting thing works.

https://youtu.be/XuI6GTY9eVc

"Baffled" would indicate he's taken an active interest in learning, but still can't figure out. He hasn't reached the stage where the word "baffled" can apply to him.

I like the way they contrasted Trump's usual vomitous self-aggrandizement with the words of a real POTUS:

His response contrasted sharply with that of his Oval Office predecessor, Barack Obama, who said on Wednesday that he was thankful for the future “generation of leaders.”

“I am grateful for the next generation of leaders—the young people who are tolerant, creative, idealistic and doing the work to create the world as it should be. Who understand that hope requires action. From the Obama family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving,” Obama posted on Twitter.

Obama’s comment came after he made a surprise appearance at a Chicago food bank, where he volunteered ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Obama shows up at a food bank. Trump plays golf at his Mara Lago resort at the expense of the American people.

Donald Trump Says He's Most Thankful for Himself on Thanksgiving

“I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it.”

When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.

He's right about one thing, people can't believe it.

There are a couple people here that would.

Donald Trump Says He's Most Thankful for Himself on Thanksgiving

“I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you won’t believe it.”

When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.

The guy is so fixated on himself that on Thanksgiving he wants to convince everyone he's the turkey.

Trump is upset that Mueller is focusing members of his campaign who actually communicated with Russia during the campaign and not those who didn't.

Go figure.

Well yeah. It was bullshit that Jeffrey Dahmer got sent to prison. Why didn't they bother to think about all the people he didn't kill and eat?

Really! It's not like they could talk to the people he did kill and eat!

Back
Top Bottom