• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A list of things that should drive you away from candidate

I like visualizations of data and was interested in what this would look like if built.
It would look like this. You can thank me later. šŸ˜Š

View attachment 47615
Fire.
Now I know how I will design my word-cloud.

Although now my mind wants to visualize a similar list, but instead, ā€œwhat should attract you to a candidateā€ and the good-side is the big object rather than the unqualified side.

I like visualizations of data and was interested in what this would look like if built.
It would look like this. You can thank me later. šŸ˜Š

View attachment 47615
Fire.
Now I know how I will design my word-cloud.

Although now my mind wants to visualize a similar list, but instead, ā€œwhat should attract you to a candidateā€ and the good-side is the big object rather than the unqualified side.
That would basically be the same as Elixir's picture, but the small planet (Earth) would represent Harris, and Trump would be represented by an ant.

#

Reason to Reject Trump​

Reasons to Reject Harris​

1He mocked a disabled personShe was too lenient on criminals
2He says he wants to suspend the constitutionSome people donā€™t like her laugh
3He called Neo-Nazis ā€œvery fine peopleā€too hard on (a) criminal
4Put his children in government positions they were not qualified forhad a black boyfriend, 30 years ago.
5Stole classified documentsIt's very confusing for racists to figure out what race she is.
6Tried to overturn a free and fair electionOprah likes her.
7Tried to extort a foreign leaderShe sometimes wears high heels
8Cheats at golf (and everything else)Flip-flopping on fracking
9Has the vocabulary of a third graderRidiculous proposal to eliminate taxes on tips
10Says he wants to be a dictator for a dayShe withheld evidence that would free a guilty man from death row.
11Chronic liarShe kept people past their terms so California could use them as free labor.
12Unpleasant ad hominem attacks on Judges et alShe was a big-time drug warrior who delighted in locking people up for marijuana offenses even though the people of California were determined to try to legalize it.
13A long history of failed businesses.
14Abuses charities for grifting money
15If elected plans to shut down important government agencies
16Plans to use office of presidency to prosecute political enemies
17Has stated he will pardon January 6 insurrectionists
18Allows unqualified judges to be appointed as federal judges.
19YO, SEMITE
20Shows signs he will try to overturn a free and fair election again.
21He's a convicted felon.
22administration (Vance) says will execute political opponents/anyone who doesn't support Trump if they win.
23Raped a woman, as determined by a jury in a civil suit
24Defamed the woman repeatedly, even after losing in court
25Buried one of his ex-wives at his golf course in order to take advantage of a tax break
26Regrets that his blood relationship to his daughter prevented him from dating her
27Routinely stiffed contractors on his real estate projects
28Called into radio shows pretending to be his PR man
29Called people in the military "suckers" and "losers"
30Wouldn't attend a military memorial service because it was raining
31Dined with neo-Nazis
32Tried to destroy the ACA without intending to offer a replacement
33Made a joke of "Infrastructure Week"
34Gave hundreds of billions in tax cuts to corporations and rich people
35Offered to remove as many impediments to drilling as he could in exchange for $1 billion in campaign contributions
36Ridiculous proposal to eliminate taxes on tips, including wall street bonuses
37Nawar al-Awlaki

ā€œHeā€™s unqualifiedā€ is not specific enough, so I left that off.
Iā€™m adding the numbers so that if someone wants to suggest edits and say #26 is the same as #72, or #102 is not supported by evidence, feel free.
No. 25 (Trump) is peculiar. Does the US tax rules actually allow that?
No. 33 (Trump) - was it a good joke about Infrastructure Week? I am sure that many others have made jokes about it.

You have better reasons to reject Trump than that.

For both
Anyone who really wants to be President, PM, member of Parliament etc. should really be treated carefully. Could we trust someone who badly wants that power?

Letā€™s just be honest: it really comes down to what each candidate has between their legs and also the color of their skin.

You should change your name to "The Mailman" as you never fail to deliver. So boring, change the record.

Just accept that Harris is unappealing to a lot of people for lots of reasons and her genitals and skin tone are irrelevant to most people who are not voting for her.

On Friday, our National Idiot told Moms for Liberty that kids are getting transgender operations set up by the schools they attend. (How these kids survived all the ninth-month abortions is anyone's guess.) This man belongs in a booby hatch.

Trump claimed wind power kills whales. That solar power 'doesn't work' at night. He's pretty much against ANY form of clean energy.

Letā€™s just be honest: it really comes down to what each candidate has between their legs and also the color of their skin.

You should change your name to "The Mailman" as you never fail to deliver. So boring, change the record.

Just accept that Harris is unappealing to a lot of people for lots of reasons and her genitals and skin tone are irrelevant to most people who are not voting for her.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Define "a lot".

I feel properly chastened by a fellow poster who is so well known for his deep and insightful posts, particularly the ones where he opines about gender and racial politics!

Trump did not call neo-Nazis fine people.
Harris is just too stupid, even for POTUS. Trump is too stupid too.

#

Reason to Reject Trump​

4Put his children in government positions they were not qualified forhad a black boyfriend, 30 years ago.
5Stole classified documentsIt's very confusing for racists to figure out what race she is.
9Has the vocabulary of a third graderRidiculous proposal to eliminate taxes on tips
10Says he wants to be a dictator for a dayShe withheld evidence that would free a guilty man from death row.
11Chronic liarShe kept people past their terms so California could use them as free labor.
12Unpleasant ad hominem attacks on Judges et alShe was a big-time drug warrior who delighted in locking people up for marijuana offenses even though the people of California were determined to try to legalize it.
19YO, SEMITE
22administration (Vance) says will execute political opponents/anyone who doesn't support Trump if they win.
25Buried one of his ex-wives at his golf course in order to take advantage of a tax break
26Regrets that his blood relationship to his daughter prevented him from dating her
31Dined with neo-Nazis
35Offered to remove as many impediments to drilling as he could in exchange for $1 billion in campaign contributions
37Nawar al-Awlaki

Iā€™m adding the numbers so that if someone wants to suggest edits and say #26 is the same as #72, or #102 is not supported by evidence, feel free.
36A and 9B should be next to each other.

I suspect it's about property classification. A lower tax rate on a cemetery or something of the sort.

Same as many places you'll see a little bit of farming going on on large estates to get them classified as agricultural.

Just when I think I'm impervious to Trump shocks, he does something unbelievable. He admitted on a podcast a few days ago that he lost in 2020 "by a whisker". I can only think this another of his brain-addled moments. Doesn't he realize that he's admitting to his base that he's the liar everyone else knows he is? That he never won, never had a landslide victory "stolen" from him? That the mob who tried to Stop the Steal were his suckers? That the big lie adopted by the Repubs as their historical grievance is just a...big lie? Only in MAGA America. I can't wait to see how his zealots explain, deflect, obfuscate, ignore. Yes, I know Trump and 80% of Trumpies can't define 'obfuscate.' They just do it on auto-pilot.

Claims he got shot. Some blood,
No. 33 (Trump) - was it a good joke about Infrastructure Week? I am sure that many others have made jokes about it.

Not really. "promised infrastructure investment, virtually every month from the 2016 campaign on, for four years. And did NOTHING.
Biden's administration jumped all over infrastructure and got the biggest bill passed since Eisenhower iirc.
Republicans who voted against it started taking credit for it as soon as ground was broken in their districts.

#

Reason to Reject Trump​

19YO, SEMITE
31Dined with neo-Nazis
37Nawar al-Awlaki

He does, that's why they're right there in the list.

Back
Top Bottom