• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Almost all terrorists are Muslim" derail split from "Rants"

angelo

Deleted
Basic Beliefs
atheist
After the bushfire at Whiteman Park yesterday we have an islamic hostage situation in the heart of Sydney. Some jihadist has taken up to 40 hostages in a café in the centre of Sydney.

After the bushfire at Whiteman Park yesterday we have an islamic hostage situation in the heart of Sydney. Some jihadist has taken up to 40 hostages in a café in the centre of Sydney.

and just how are the two events related? And please provide hard evidence..

Do you really think that they started a fire in Perth, drew out the extremists, all boarded a red-eye flight to Sydney in order to overtake a cafe and take hostages on little - if any - sleep?

Probably just a guy with mental health issues trying to find meaning through something that's perceived to be greater than himself, as a warrior for God no less.

Probably just a guy with mental health issues trying to find meaning through something that's perceived to be greater than himself, as a warrior for God no less.

Yeah, but a Christian nutter is a nutter; whereas a Muslim nutter is a Muslim.

The Daily Telegraph says it, so it must be true. (And probably fair and balanced too).

The facts are that no, not all muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorist are muslim!

The facts are that the vast majority of terrorists are not Muslims.

This is not a particularly difficult fact to unearth; the only reason for anyone to think the opposite in today's world is if they really want to think that, to the point that reality takes second place to their beliefs.

It really is not necessary to subscribe to the popular lies; the facts are readily available to anyone with an Internet connection.

One of the links doesn't work. The other is pure shite as it only mentions terrorist attacks on "North American Soil". There are hundreds if not thousands of islamic terrorist attacks in the Middle East, Africa, Asia as well as in the West.

Your link was to a shitty fascist blog that used as its only datum the FBI ten 'most wanted' terrorists, so you may need to be cautious about picking holes in the validity of other people's evidence.

Which link didn't work for you? I will try to fix it if you like.
Or you could just use google.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Most terrorists are non-Muslims. This is a fact. That the FBI may have put Muslims at the top of their list of 'most wanted' at some point does not change this fact.

A plurality of terrorists worldwide, broken down by religion, are Christians. No religion has a clear majority; terrorism is an equal opportunity calling.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/globalterrorism1.html

My link is a fascist blog? I thought islamfacists as the Muslim Brotherhood and it's affiliates already have laid claim to that title.

The Muslim Brotherhood might be arseholes, but they are not, and have never claimed to be, fascists.

Regardless of which, your claim that the majority of terrorists are Muslims remains false.

You should retract it before you embarrass yourself any further.

Facts have an annoying tendency to remain unmoved by appeals to emotion, or the shifting of goalposts.

Your initial assertion is wrong. You can't change that by waving your hands.

I haven't got time to go digging for facts at this point in time, but will do so so on my return to this thread.

It shows
but will do so so on my return to this thread.
I shall not hold my breath.

No don't hold your breath, you may get a whiff of reality while doing so!

The religion of pieces!......................http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2014.htm

Further............................Hamas has made clear its intention time again, by word and deed, to destroy the state of Israel and kill as many Jews as possible. Following, for example, are excerpts from an interview with Hamas MP and cleric Yunis Al-Astal, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on May 11, 2011 (courtesy of MEMRI):

The [Jews] are brought in droves to Palestine so that the Palestinians – and the Islamic nation behind them – will have the honor of annihilating the evil of this gang…All the predators, all the birds of prey, all the dangerous reptiles and insects, and all the lethal bacteria are far less dangerous than the Jews…When Palestine is liberated and its people return to it, and the entire region, with the grace of Allah, will have turned into the United States of Islam, the land of Palestine will become the capital of the Islamic Caliphate, and all these countries will turn into states within the Caliphate.

Last edited:
It showsI shall not hold my breath.

No don't hold your breath, you may get a whiff of reality while doing so!

The religion of pieces!......................http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2014.htm

Further............................Hamas has made clear its intention time again, by word and deed, to destroy the state of Israel and kill as many Jews as possible. Following, for example, are excerpts from an interview with Hamas MP and cleric Yunis Al-Astal, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on May 11, 2011 (courtesy of MEMRI):

The [Jews] are brought in droves to Palestine so that the Palestinians – and the Islamic nation behind them – will have the honor of annihilating the evil of this gang…All the predators, all the birds of prey, all the dangerous reptiles and insects, and all the lethal bacteria are far less dangerous than the Jews…When Palestine is liberated and its people return to it, and the entire region, with the grace of Allah, will have turned into the United States of Islam, the land of Palestine will become the capital of the Islamic Caliphate, and all these countries will turn into states within the Caliphate.

Not one word of which supports your assertion that "Nearly all terrorists are Muslims".

Focus.

Yes, there are terrorists who are Muslims, and Muslims who are terrorists. But that was not your claim.

You made a claim.

Support it or retract it.

You can't even show that a majority of terrorists are Muslims - because that is not true.

Your claim is false. Your attempt at a smokescreen is beneath you.

Admit you are wrong, or prove that you are right.

I've posted links proving my point. If you can prove me wrong, by all means, go ahead! Perhaps we should take this to a new thread?

I've posted links proving my point. If you can prove me wrong, by all means, go ahead! Perhaps we should take this to a new thread?

No, you haven't.

But if you want to argue that "Nearly all terrorists are Muslims" in another thread, I am happy to show that that assertion is demonstrably wrong there, rather than here.

No goalpost moving, mind you. If you want to waffle on about how Islam calls for violence and/or cherry-pick specific acts of terrorism to rant about, then I am not interested.

You haven't supported your claim yet; if you have some support for it, feel free to start a new thread containing actual evidence.

One cannot argue with one who is so blind that sees the world through rose coloured glasses. Perhaps you should do a detour while overseas and stop off in Israel for a week or so to see first hand what islamic terrorism is all about!!

One cannot argue with one who is so blind that sees the world through rose coloured glasses. Perhaps you should do a detour while overseas and stop off in Israel for a week or so to see first hand what islamic terrorism is all about!!

What evidence would this detour provide to support your incorrect assertion that "nearly all terrorists are Muslims"?

Focus, Angelo.

You made a claim.

If you cannot back it up, then you need to withdraw it.

If you can back it up, then do so.

I will quite understand if you said something that goes beyond the truth in the heat of the moment, and you need to retract. We all make mistakes. But if you really meant what you said, then you need to have a reason for saying it - or others will think you unreasonable.

Back
Top Bottom