• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alright, which of you guys is doing this shit?

braces_for_impact

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Seriously, they're gonna catch on to us.

Chemtrails are the aerial spraying trails left by large aircraft, both commercial and federal, that are not associated with farming. Millions of images of these sky dispersals can be found on the internet. You will see thick plumes of dense whiteness ejected from the backs of jetliners with purposeful squirts.

The American public has never quite grasped the purpose of all this spraying. Officials in the Obama administration have long refused to even talk about these efforts, though some have suggested that super spy Edward Snowden may leak details of this widespread project if forced against the wall by the international community. As we have seen with other government programs, the ultimate result here is not likely to be a beneficial one.

Links to Radical Atheist Movement...

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

I bet the smoking gun evidence went down with Malaysian Flight 370

I bet the smoking gun evidence went down with Malaysian Flight 370

I think you refer to when it teleported to the moon, to be safely out of reach from any honest investigation. Right? :p

In common with other conspiracists, we see the common defense mechanism / cognitive distortion of any denial is a confirmation. One of the scariest distortion/mechanism I can think of. One heck of a self-inflicted mind trap.

For a minute there I was like, "Really?" I'd heard a lot of chemtrail nonsense but deicide was new to me. It's convincing satire and consequently sad. I wouldn't be surprised if it were really the musings of a real conspiracy theorist/theist.

Alright, which of you guys is doing this shit?

It definitely is not me. I am also definitely not in any way associated with black helicopters, which are also definitely not spraying chem trails aimed at de-converting theists.

eaclogo.gif

Well, if we don't spray chemtrails in the sky to block them, everyone will be able to see the Bible verses that God writes up there.

Given how badly this would undercut the basis of the atheist movement, exactly what is it that these people are expecting us to do?

I'm sending three more jets out tomorrow...

Well, if we don't spray chemtrails in the sky to block them, everyone will be able to see the Bible verses that God writes up there.

Given how badly this would undercut the basis of the atheist movement, exactly what is it that these people are expecting us to do?
Hidden message in the CMB. A series of prime numbers, followed by Elvis's next performance.

Why would Snowden keep this secret after all he's revealed and risked?

Also, why would those implementing this diabolical scheme to poison everyone's air ALSO POISON THEIR OWN AIR? Or do they and their loved ones live in a secret underground lair safe from the chemtrails, and how in hell could that possibly be worth it anyway?

Eh, fuck it... it was me.

So we're not creating poison vapors after all? We're spraypainting the firmament! Dun dun duuunn! :eek:

The chemtrails nonsense has been around for a long time, but what's really funny is the comments on that page.

So we're not creating poison vapors after all? We're spraypainting the firmament! Dun dun duuunn! :eek:

Well, we are doing that spray painting with poisoned vapours. It's called multitasking.

Why would Snowden keep this secret after all he's revealed and risked?

Also, why would those implementing this diabolical scheme to poison everyone's air ALSO POISON THEIR OWN AIR? Or do they and their loved ones live in a secret underground lair safe from the chemtrails, and how in hell could that possibly be worth it anyway?

Eh, fuck it... it was me.

More importantly, if your goal is to poison a large population, it's much cheaper and easier to simply poison the water supply.

Modifying every single jet with a complicated poison-dispersal mechanism that is ultimately going to require a lot more poison and harm far fewer people is unnecessarily complex, expensive, and ineffective. Of course, if you mention the whole poisoning the water supply angle, you risk landing in a tangent about fluoride conspiracies. Unfortunately, that silly conspiracy theory never entirely went away either.

I think you refer to when it teleported to the moon, to be safely out of reach from any honest investigation. Right? :p

Erm, what!?!?:eeka::confused:

Heh. You hadn't heard that one then, had you? :p
I assure you I did not make that up, someone somewhere seems to believe it.
I can't remember where I encountered that though, but I'm sure google might help if you really want to see the crazy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom