• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another example of the depravity of MAGA that Trump brings out

these are people who are here legally, who escaped high levels of violence and unrest in their country, who have just as much right to be here as any other legal immigrant
... including Trump's prostitute-wife.
You really do not like Melania do you?
Who would?

https://www.cancervic.org.au/cancer-information/types-of-cancer/melanoma/melanoma-overview.html

Oh, wait.

Melania.

Sorry.
Same thing.

The right wing has been stoking the fires of racism since Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act.
Oh, way further back than that. The Civil Rights Act just brought it more into the open—and made certain aspects of racism illegal.
I suppose my language was loose there. I should have said the GOP. The Southern Democrats were the outrightly blatant racists. Nixon took a new look into embracing racism and it has lasted well into the 21st Century. Strom Thurmond, being a southern Democrat from the 30s until the 60s, would be a great example of the D -> R transition in the 60s.

I can image how those legal Haitian immigrants in Springfield must feel right now.

The OP is just another illustration of the moral depravity that is Donald Trump.

Haitian group in Springfield, Ohio, files citizen criminal charges against Trump and Vance

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The leader of a nonprofit representing the Haitian community invoked a private-citizen right to file charges Tuesday against former President Donald Trump and his running mate, JD Vance, over the chaos and threats experienced by Springfield, Ohio, since Trump first spread false claims about legal immigrants there during a presidential debate.

The Haitian Bridge Alliance made the move after inaction by the local prosecutor, said their attorney, Subodh Chandra of the Cleveland-based Chandra Law Firm.

Charges brought by private citizens are rare, but not unheard of, in Ohio. Examples might be a grocery store charging a customer for a bounced check. State law requires a hearing to take place before the affidavit can move forward. As of Tuesday afternoon, none had been scheduled.

Trump and Vance, a U.S. senator from Ohio, are charged with disrupting public services, making false alarms, telecommunications harassment, aggravated menacing and complicity. The filing asks the Clark County Municipal Court to affirm that there is probable cause and issue arrest warrants against Trump and Vance.

"The filing asks the Clark County Municipal Court to affirm that there is probable cause and issue arrest warrants against Trump and Vance."

This could be wholesome fun. Will the arrest warrants apply to the whole state of Ohio?
Tom

Haitian group in Springfield, Ohio, files citizen criminal charges against Trump and Vance

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The leader of a nonprofit representing the Haitian community invoked a private-citizen right to file charges Tuesday against former President Donald Trump and his running mate, JD Vance, over the chaos and threats experienced by Springfield, Ohio, since Trump first spread false claims about legal immigrants there during a presidential debate.

The Haitian Bridge Alliance made the move after inaction by the local prosecutor, said their attorney, Subodh Chandra of the Cleveland-based Chandra Law Firm.

Charges brought by private citizens are rare, but not unheard of, in Ohio. Examples might be a grocery store charging a customer for a bounced check. State law requires a hearing to take place before the affidavit can move forward. As of Tuesday afternoon, none had been scheduled.

Trump and Vance, a U.S. senator from Ohio, are charged with disrupting public services, making false alarms, telecommunications harassment, aggravated menacing and complicity. The filing asks the Clark County Municipal Court to affirm that there is probable cause and issue arrest warrants against Trump and Vance.
I don't see how it can survive first amendment challenges.

Telling lies about people that put their lives in danger is protected speech? Someone should tell Rudy Giuliani's lawyers.

Telling lies about people that put their lives in danger is protected speech? Someone should tell Rudy Giuliani's lawyers.
In this case they didn't target a specific individual. Rudy Guiliani told lies about Ruby Freeman. And he wasn't criminally charged for it, but civilly.

AFAIK people are allowed to tell lies about groups of people under the first amendment. When has anyone ever been arrested for that? It happens all the time.

Maybe the world we get lucky, and when Trump and/or Vance will resist arrest, the officers fear for the lives and end it once and for all.

AFAIK people are allowed to tell lies about groups of people under the first amendment. When has anyone ever been arrested for that? It happens all the time.
According to Donald people should go to jail for the bad things they are saying about judges. Except for himself, of course.

Me, I gotta respect Melania for choosing cyber-bullying as her First Lady Cause, in Trump I. She made her mark, just sayin'.
Melania is the Dwayne Stomp of the new millennium:

“When my family cyberbullys someone …”

“Melania, this spot is supposed to be against bullying people on the internet.”

“Whut?”

With respect to how this all began, I'll agree that the seeds of it began with the civil rights act, but it really began to bloom when Rush Limbaugh gained massive popularity. That's where the accusations of bias against the "mainstream media" began. That's where the liberals are cunning and conspiratorial, but also dummies who can't find their ass with both hands rhetoric began.

He hammered that and lots of other bullshit home to average people for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Didn't like criticism of conservatives? That's the liberal press out to get you! Not only that, the blithering idiot democrats were engaging in complex plots to brainwash you!

Didn't like minorities? The problem is not the businesses hiring all the lazy Mexicans who taking all our jobs, it was the evil but low IQ liberals plotting it all out in a complicated and sophisticated fashion.

Etc.

I know this because I was raised by conservatives parents and used to listen that sack of shit every day. And I believed him. It took a good decade+ to figure it out and begin to re-develop my intellect.

However, most never grew out of it.

From that sprang Fox News and it's pants-shitting progeny.

Anyway, yes, Trump is an evil fuck. We knew that already.

Back
Top Bottom