• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another Fucking Mass Shooting At US School

hyenanorm1.jpg
Nothing like referencing a joke and missing the fucking point!

The point being the thing that should be dealt with is the thing that led to the deaths, the guns. No one is saying maybe the hyenas need better mental health care options.
No. The joke is blaming the object not the entity with agency. Norm was often making jokes about political correctness.

Samuel Parsons Salas

Convicted of killing two people in a home invasion in 2014 and on parole.

Life inprisonment, hopefully....

Duct tape a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin...

Samuel Parsons Salas
We have an under-incarceration problem in this county. Da faq was this guy out and about for? A felon with a gun? Isn't that illegal?

Parsons-Salas was released on supervised release in September of this year, stemming from a September 2009 armed home invasion that left two people dead in the Albany Park neighborhood. Angelina Escobar and her fiancé, Alex Santiago, were shot and killed in that 2009 home invasion and robbery in the 3500 block of West Sunnyside Avenue.

My gut feeling says Gun violence (crime in general) is much higher in poverty stricken communities than in wealthy communities.
Crime dropped during the depression and during the great recession.

Thanks for sharing but that doesn't exactly address what I said does it? Was there more crime in communities with greater levels of poverty than wealthy communities during both those times?

My gut feeling says Gun violence (crime in general) is much higher in poverty stricken communities than in wealthy communities.

Thanks for sharing but that doesn't exactly address what I said does it? Was there more crime in communities with greater levels of poverty than wealthy communities during both those times?
This. I don't think, and there's research to back this up, that it's poverty that is a large factor in crime, it's more inequality.

The point being the thing that should be dealt with is the thing that led to the deaths, the guns. No one is saying maybe the hyenas need better mental health care options.
No. The joke is blaming the object not the entity with agency.
So, then it makes sense to ignore the gun used to kill a bunch of people because it was immaterial to the attack. No, that isn't the point. That'd be dumb,

This. I don't think, and there's research to back this up, that it's poverty that is a large factor in crime, it's more inequality.

But I thought Inequality was an imbalance of status, rights, and opportunities? How else has there been the means to cause an imbalance in status, rights, and opportunities other than by wealth in America? Maybe in another country or universe but in America? Nah.

But I thought Inequality was an imbalance of status, rights, and opportunities? How else has there been the means to cause an imbalance in status, rights, and opportunities other than by wealth in America? Maybe in another country or universe but in America? Nah.
So tired of blacks whining about inequality. I mean, we gave you guys an unlimited supply of poverty and firearms. What the heck else do you want? You think you could have such an elevated murder rate if you weren't given so many guns?

No. The joke is blaming the object not the entity with agency. Norm was often making jokes about political correctness.

Norm Macdonald's premise here was that bowties were used to kill wildebeests? Looks like a fake quote.

The Chinese in San Francisco faced discrimination and poverty for many years. Yet, they are nearly nonexistent in crime statistics.

So tired of blacks whining about inequality. I mean, we gave you guys an unlimited supply of poverty and firearms. What the heck else do you want? You think you could have such an elevated murder rate if you weren't given so many guns?
The lefty take that black people ought to be held to a lower standard because they’re black and can’t help themselves is always something to behold.

Back
Top Bottom