• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another Trump Rape Surfaces

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/ad...raping-her-in-department-store-dressing-room/

Author and advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of raping her more than 20 years ago at the Bergdorf Goodman department store.

The 75-year-old Elle columnist describes the attack, along with five other sexual assaults by other men, in an excerpt from her new book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal, published by New York Magazine.

“The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me,” Carroll wrote. “It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.”

Now, here's a president we can be proud of. Over to you, Sean Insanity.

"What do we need men for? A modest proposal" sounds like a man-hating radical feminist screed. Are we really to believe the author was raped six different times by six different perpetrators?
And if Trump raped her 20 years ago, why only come out with it now? Highly suspect, especially since there is no way to prove or disprove the allegations. I guess she hopes the allegation itself, even if unsubstantiated, will provide some stink.

Perhaps it took her that long to heal from the attack and build up the courage to come forward, you ever think of that?

Perhaps. But she also could be making it all up. Impossible to tell without evidence.

Prior to this, 16 women have reported being sexually assaulted by the orange rapist.Grab 'em by the pussy, the man said! Maybe when the orange rapist denies yet another claim, he is the one who is lying. We have here, a pattern.

Vote Orange Rapist in 2020!

How many women are most men accused of assaulting or raping?
Seems like 18 would be a lot, but what do I know.... nobody ever accused me (that I know of).
Even men with high profile personalities don't seem to be commonly accused by 15-plus women, and turn out to be innocent.
As far as I'm concerned, at these numbers the default assumption has to be that most if not all of the accusers have indeed been abused. Especially if the accused is a serial liar and an admitted sexual predator.

How many women are most men accused of assaulting or raping?
Seems like 18 would be a lot, but what do I know.... nobody ever accused me (that I know of).
Even men with high profile personalities don't seem to be commonly accused by 15-plus women, and turn out to be innocent.
As far as I'm concerned, at these numbers the default assumption has to be that most if not all of the accusers have indeed been abused. Especially if the accused is a serial liar and an admitted sexual predator.

More importantly, how many these high profile men have been brought down by far fewer accusations?

Anyone remember Senator Al Franken? He was in a photo where he faked grabbing a woman's breasts. Removed from the Senate.

I remember Les Moonves (mentioned by this particular accuser) because he was head of the company I worked for. Not anymore. I think there were 12.

Kevin Spacey assaulted men (allegedly), but his career is likewise over.

Bill Clinton was famously accused of sexually assaulting/harassing a few women. His career wasn't destroyed, but he was the inspiration for the Republican Party's "Party of Family Values" campaign. Remember how they wanted to "wash" the stench of infidelity and sexual harassment from the White House when he left office? Good times.

"What do we need men for? A modest proposal" sounds like a man-hating radical feminist screed. Are we really to believe the author was raped six different times by six different perpetrators?
And if Trump raped her 20 years ago, why only come out with it now? Highly suspect, especially since there is no way to prove or disprove the allegations. I guess she hopes the allegation itself, even if unsubstantiated, will provide some stink.

From this book:

"After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

" 'Your f[******] doctor has ruined me!' Trump cried.

"What followed was a 'violent assault,' according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana's arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

" 'Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified... It is a violent assault,' Hurt writes. 'According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'

Since then, Ivana has revised her statement saying that it happened, but it wasn't rape (just sex without consent I guess?), and Trump's lawyer at the time, Michael Cohen (remember him?), stating, "You can't rape your spouse".

So, yeah. Pretty plausible. I'm shocked that you would automatically dismiss an allegation from a woman though, that's pretty atypical from you.

Or there's a lot of idiots who'll believe anything because ORANGE MAN BAD?

What were you expecting from Donald Trump? A clean past? Really?

If they'd read the account of the assault, they might...just maybe...feel a smidgen of sympathy for the victim.

Orange Man is actually bad.

As to why E. Jean Carroll is only mentioning this now:

Carroll says that she disclosed the Trump incident to two friends at the time. One, whom Carroll describes as “a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc.,” told her to go to the police: “‘He raped you,’ she kept repeating when I called her. ‘He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.’” The other, who is also a journalist, was sympathetically cautious: “‘Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.’”

As for why Carroll has come forward only now, she writes that she dreaded the public humiliation that awaits her. “Receiving death threats, being driven from my home, being dismissed, being dragged through the mud,” she writes, “and joining the 15 women who’ve come forward with credible stories about how the man grabbed, badgered, belittled, mauled, molested, and assaulted them, only to see the man turn it around, deny, threaten, and attack them, never sounded like much fun.”

Considering this happened only four years after Anita Hill, I don't blame her for being quiet about it, and I certainly don't blame the friend suggesting to her to be quiet about it. Keep in mind, Trump was emphatic that his has never met Carroll in his entire life.

I have no doubt the woman's claims are true. If you are a woman, you probably know women who have been assaulted but have only told a couple of friends about what happened. If you are a woman who works or interacts with a lot of high profile men, you have likely experienced some type of sexual assault or attempted sexual assault, been groped, etc.

Did the men who think this woman is lying read the part where her friend told her if she went to the police, she would be attacked viciously by Trump's friends and hordes of lawyers? It's very common for women not to report these crimes because they are fearful of not being believed. Good men are rarely accused of sexual assault, but when a man with a notorious reputation for abusing women is accused of assault by at least a dozen women, only a fool or someone who doesn't want to know the truth will claim it's the women who are lying. We are talking about a man who openly said he could grab women by the pussy. Isn't that enough to make people realize what a revolting human being this man is?

Or there's a lot of idiots who'll believe anything because ORANGE MAN BAD?

Yeah, that's possible. After all, it is demonstrated that there are myriad morons who will believe anything ORANGE MAN say, because ORANGE MAN under attack from DEEP STATE!

...and of course, nearly every normal male is accused of rape by more than a dozen women, right?

"What do we need men for? A modest proposal" sounds like a man-hating radical feminist screed.

Your post seems like a woman-hating radical masculinist screed.

Derec said:
Are we really to believe the author was raped six different times by six different perpetrators?

There was a study or paper submitted to the forum which showed certain women are more targeted than others. So this isn't cause for additional skepticism beyond a he-said she-said doubt.

Derec said:
And if Trump raped her 20 years ago, why only come out with it now?

It is very common for people not to go public with rape until decades later.

Highly suspect, especially since there is no way to prove or disprove the allegations.

It isn't highly suspect, just unknown. No matter how much you may want to attack her credibility, we just don't know.

Witch hunt. Same thing happened with Brett Kavanaugh. Dems were so sure he was guilty. Nothing happened.

More importantly, how many these high profile men have been brought down by far fewer accusations?
Well, I think a system where an accusation without evidence is enough to destroy a man's career is a pretty messed up system.

Anyone remember Senator Al Franken? He was in a photo where he faked grabbing a woman's breasts. Removed from the Senate.

Well, technically he resigned because his fellow Democrats in the Senate, led by Kristin "Mattress woman" Gillibrand, pressured him to do so.

Back
Top Bottom