• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anti-semitic activity in the US on the rise

That is not surprising coming from an fanboy of Putin.

You know, when I travel in America I meet intelligent open minded people who are comfortable seeing the positives and negatives in their leaders and other leaders. They don't resort to infantile "namecalling" if they disagree with you.

I think you are spending too much time on the internet. Get out, do things, meet people. Get a life.
Coming from a Putin echochamber, that is hilariously ironic.

Child, my father was apparently on a Hitler death-list for, amongst other things, defending the Jews, and unlike you I have actually fought fascists, and have a broken nose to prove it. Zionists are the main racists nowadays, as you know.

I don't know the exact rules of your "The Nazis were mean to my ancestors" game, but I suspect I might beat you at it. Although I'll concede defeat in the "I got punched in the face" game, so we can call this a draw.

That being said, while I understand that the older generation can have some difficulties navigating the internet, a few minutes of searching will show
a. How prevalent belief in the Khazar hypothesis is among anti-semites
b. How sceptical almost all mainstream historians are about it

So if you don't wish to get accidentally mislabelled, I'd advise against treating it as factual.

Well, all I know about the matter is Arthur Koestler's book, and you can hardly argue that he was an anti-Semite. It seemed to me to offer some sort of explanation for the huge difference between Sephardim and Ashkenazim, and for the otherwise baffling prediliction of Jewish people to go and settle in large numbers in ghastly barbarian holes where they were not loved. Given the Zionist influence, it is hardly surprising that it has been hushed-up: it is no time since any anti-Zionist posts were inevitably banned as 'anti-Semitic' on pretty well all internet discussion sites because of the paid Zionist pressure. I'm never mislabelled, as you know - I am lied about by Nazis.
Where the Zionists originate hardly matters. They are occupying a country to which only religious nutters put forward an (on their premises) arguable claim.

People who believe the Khazar hypothesis are highly likely to be racist nutcases. Or at least that's my experience.

Child, my father was apparently on a Hitler death-list for, amongst other things, defending the Jews, and unlike you I have actually fought fascists, and have a broken nose to prove it. Zionists are the main racists nowadays, as you know.

First only a few people "know". Second the whole Khazar hypothesis is not really accepted anymore. If you think the Zionists of today are the real racists, you have no idea what racism is. You prove my point exactly......

I always read this post as "Anti-seismic activity in the US on the rise" and ask myself, "why are people against earthquakes?"

Carry on

First only a few people "know". Second the whole Khazar hypothesis is not really accepted anymore. If you think the Zionists of today are the real racists, you have no idea what racism is. You prove my point exactly......

Israeli Nationalism in itself is not wrong but it is hoped the Arab queries are also resolved and that Palestine is recognized as a state in its own right despite Hamas
The principle that it started as the movement for the re-establishment of Israel and later the protection of the Jewish Nation is okay but occupation of land owned by those who have been living there a long time is an issue.

Does American foreign policy make you want to tell a random Jewish person that his kids should die in an oven?
It does me. I don't like American foreign policy Blastula. So whenever I see Jewish people I tell them their kids should die in an oven.

Are you happy now Blastula? :rolleyes:

I'm not happy that you admit to being a horrible person.

I think that part of what is happening is that the "anti-semitic" people are pointing out some people who are Jewish and who are attempting to influence the culture they live in - mostly through mass media.

Now there are many people who are doing this on many fronts. You have people who make it so that there is an LGBT cast member in just about every show, some who talk about human induced climate change (which I see as extremely serious despite being right wing on a lot of issues), people who push immigration to an out of balance degree.

So, what I see is that a lot of the people who the alt-right (and the people related to them for many years now) show as strongly pushing this agenda are left wing jewish people. Now, what is probably happening is that left wing jewish (LWJ) people are probably more likely than left wing gentiles (LWG) to push stuff like this - for reasons of culture. But add on top of that a confirmation bias/filtering of when an LWJ is being an SJW that is spread among the Alt-Right-osphere, when a LWG is being an SJW it is not spread.

But what is the clincher for the AR is when they find a LWJ who is also at least a soft Zionist while being pro open borders for Europe and the U.S. But stepping back, hypocrisy is not a bug it is a feature - it gains resource and social advantage to its practicioners. Everyone can be hypocritical when it advantages them. I am sure that many in the AR could be shown situations in which they are as hypocritical as US left wing jewish soft zionists.

Israeli Nationalism in itself is not wrong but it is hoped the Arab queries are also resolved and that Palestine is recognized as a state in its own right despite Hamas
The principle that it started as the movement for the re-establishment of Israel and later the protection of the Jewish Nation is okay but occupation of land owned by those who have been living there a long time is an issue.

They didn't wake up one day and decide to occupy the land in dispute. In fact, if you read any good account of the six day war, they begged and pleaded with King Hussein to stay out of the war. They had their hands full with both Egypt and Syria and didn't really want a three font war. War is how borders have been defined since humans decided to settle their affairs this way. And remember the Israeli's did give the Sinai back in return for a peace treaty with Israel. Up until recently, the majority of Israelis would have gladly traded land for peace with Palestinians. I don't know if that is true at present.

I don't hold the Israeli government blameless. But again, I point out Antisemitism has existed long before Herzl started the Zionist movement.

They didn't wake up one day and decide to occupy the land in dispute. In fact, if you read any good account of the six day war, they begged and pleaded with King Hussein to stay out of the war. They had their hands full with both Egypt and Syria and didn't really want a three font war. War is how borders have been defined since humans decided to settle their affairs this way. And remember the Israeli's did give the Sinai back in return for a peace treaty with Israel. Up until recently, the majority of Israelis would have gladly traded land for peace with Palestinians. I don't know if that is true at present.

I don't hold the Israeli government blameless. But again, I point out Antisemitism has existed long before Herzl started the Zionist movement.

It just didn't have to be this way. I can't exactly blame the palestinians for wanting the Isrealis out when many of them lost parents to ethnic cleansing and by all rights have proper claim to the territories. Even if the Israelis didn't have any claim to the lands they occupy, they made zero effort early on to integrate with the natives. As far as I am concerned we should ditch them to fend for themselves alone and reap what they have sown. I don't like the idea of my loved ones potentially having to fight and die for someone else's ill-gotten gains.

So, it looks like the Alt-Right is jealous of Da Jooz having an ethnostate:

It just didn't have to be this way. I can't exactly blame the palestinians for wanting the Isrealis out when many of them lost parents to ethnic cleansing and by all rights have proper claim to the territories. Even if the Israelis didn't have any claim to the lands they occupy, they made zero effort early on to integrate with the natives. As far as I am concerned we should ditch them to fend for themselves alone and reap what they have sown. I don't like the idea of my loved ones potentially having to fight and die for someone else's ill-gotten gains.

Ethnic cleansing. That is complete and total bull****. I suppose you think the US should give back the land to the Indians who were clearly cleansed from the land. There are no ill gotten gains. They are spoils of war. That's the way the world works. Maybe it shouldn't, but that's the way it works. The winners of war decide it's outcome. We decided how Germany and Japan should be setup after WWII since we won the war.

They did make an effort to integrate early on. That's why you see plenty of Muslims in high positions in Israel.

By the time the "occupied territories" came about (I use quotes because the Arabs consider all of Israel to be occupied) the war had been going on for 20 years, it wasn't early on and a friendly approach wouldn't work.

As for losing parents to ethnic cleansing--oops, the only ethnic cleansing Israel has been accused of involves expulsion, not execution. The number dead in supposed massacres is quite low.

humans are genocidal animals, I don't think that pointing out genocidal impulses just of Israel is fair...

I am a little sick of any criticism of Israel or Judaism being declared defacto bigotry.

It is even worse than when you criticize Islam.

Judaism and Islam are both nonsensical and potentially dangerous and I would like to see both cease to exist. That is not a bigoted or hateful statement.

I am a little sick of any criticism of Israel or Judaism being declared defacto bigotry.

It is even worse than when you criticize Islam.

You come across it that often? Examples?

Back
Top Bottom