• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anyone Going to the Inauguration Tomorrow?

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
I was hoping one of our Trumpsuckers could tell me where I can get a ticket.
RVonse? Swizzle?

I was hoping one of our Trumpsuckers could tell me where I can get a ticket.
RVonse? Swizzle?

I doubt, with Trump managing the room rates, that I could afford accommodations.
Tom

Whether anyone goes or not I’m sure it will be the largest inauguration crowd ever!

I think I read that congress is taking a “violence day” and not holding sessions?

Depends, who's singing the anthem?

They'll probably use a hologram like the one used for Tupac and have David Allan Coe sing the national anthem.

Edit: Ya know, because they always use music from artists that don't really support their cause but seems like they do.

I think I read that congress is taking a “violence day” and not holding sessions?

I wonder how many violence days are in the contract...

21 vacation days
8 sick days
2 personal days
3 violence days

We're coming up on 3 pm. EST, and no Roy Moore in a cowboy hat swearing Trump in on the David Koresh Bible. What's holding it up? I need to see my country back on a reasonable standard, not the "science-based" stuff that Creepy Joe is pushing:
1-The President's day starts with a rigorous 5 hours of binge-watching Fox and binge-tweeting.
2- Then the heavy lifting of the NSC meeting -- I want it established once and for all that Numbers 16 is a parable (or in Trumpspeak, a Where's Waldo) about using nukes on the Caravan and any Arab group that starts with an I.
3- Will we be ready for the next major hurricane? I am still Jonesing for the nuclear hurricane we were promised, although I fully understand it has to be the first one that shears to the south of Florida.
4- Hamberders all around. Mine will be Morningstar Farms.

The golden Trump statute hasn't shown up yet. What's going on. People need to kneel and pray to it.

Well, congress was closed today due to credible threats to the buildings.

Closing Congress today was the worst possible message to send. "You win. We're afraid of you, and will let YOU tell US when this democracy can function."

Fuck that--I'd have held sessions on the freaking STEPS of the Capitol today.

What is supposed to stop Trump's Army of Imbeciles from declaring, in a month, "hey, April 10th, no Congress that day?"

Closing Congress today was the worst possible message to send. "You win. We're afraid of you, and will let YOU tell US when this democracy can function."

Fuck that--I'd have held sessions on the freaking STEPS of the Capitol today.

What is supposed to stop Trump's Army of Imbeciles from declaring, in a month, "hey, April 10th, no Congress that day?"

Yeah, I didn't like it too. But safety is on their minds more than sending a message to some GI Joe cosplayers.

Well, congress was closed today due to credible threats to the buildings.

Not entirely. Everyone in the Senate chamber is listening with rapt attention to the reading of the entire 628 page COVID-19 relief bill, thanks to a thoughtful Republican's request. Should only take 5 hours. That's their idea of being helpful to their constituents. Ah the good old days when a filibuster meant listening to Ted Cruz read Green Eggs and Ham.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/PaulLeeTeeks/status/1367576807210242048?s=20[/TWEET]

So very sad. I was hoping that henceforth we could remember today as Golden Idol Day, remembering when the golden cow god statue animated itself. And in a way it did today, it took a dump, a golden dump.

That's not bad, Golden Dump Day. Kinda grows on you.

You'd think the Capitol today was a Joe Biden rally with how few people showed up.

Back
Top Bottom