• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Are we headed to WW3?

Actually, I asked you.
And I answered you.
No. Telling me to ask someone else is not an answer. If you cannot answer a simple question, it makes it pretty clear you know your argument doesn't hold any water when stated plainly.

A vague implication that can't be substantiated is a hell of a thing to murder half a million human beings for.

LOL. Annalina Baerbok, for once, blurted the truth. She called Qatar government terrorists, ..... just before meeting with their Emir.
That woman is a loose canon.
For your information, Qatar supports Hamas and at the same time they are US ally.

The Palestinians would gain from not fighting. When they're peaceful Israel loosens restrictions.
...and Israelis take more of their land.
I think, they will keep taking land until "palestinians" (they are really just arabs who happened to live on that land) agree to two state solution or get taken over completely, whichever comes first.

LOL. Annalina Baerbok, for once, blurted the truth. She called Qatar government terrorists, ..... just before meeting with their Emir.
For your information, Qatar supports Hamas and at the same time they are US ally.
Agreed. We are handling it in a very stupid fashion.

It's a big problem in a secular democracy as huge and diverse as the U.S..

People have strong opinions and are free to express them without fear of a religious court or falling out a window.
Tom

"are handling"?
You have been handling it in than fashion since WW1.
And you call supporting ISIS, Hamas, AQ and nazis stupid?
how about criminal and treasonous?

Last edited:
It's a big problem in a secular democracy as huge and diverse as the U.S..
Give, me a fucking break. It has nothing to do with democracy. Your average elected official could not tell the difference between Taliban and ZZ top. Your foreign policies are determined by unelected assholes (Nulland and her husband) in think tanks who are on a payroll of MIC.

You started it by invading and annexing parts of Ukraine in 2014. There was no violence before that.
You started it by overthrowing democratically elected president and installing nazi regime.
Crym merely voted to leave nazi hell hole you created.

Back
Top Bottom