• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

atheists in war

atheist will never win a war with believers in god
to win a war you MUST have two thing
1) will to kill
2) will to die
atheists have WILL TO KILL but atheists dont have WILL TO DIE because for atheist in their mind this is only life they have so atheist cant have WILL TO DIE
for believers there is a life after death so they can sacrifice this life for next
the reason soviet union lost war with afghanistan because russian atheist dont have will to die so they run away from death
in other word atheist are pussy cat
You're wrong again Sad,

The reason Russians didn't win wasnt due to unwillingness to die,,after all 10 million of them died fighting nazis in Second war..
One cannot win when you cant find your enemy,,Afganis fire a shot then run and hide in the mountains..much like Vietcong did in the jungle,,one cannot win an Impossible mission..

People just don't learn from history

Here go call these soldiers pussycats..I dare ya. LLL
www.militaryatheists.org

i dont thing you ever going to agree with me ever
Well, you've established a habit of posting sermons with no evidence to support them. Your 'point' is your bigoted prejudice against anyone that disagrees with you.
So, no, probably never going to agree with your posts unless you start to actually pony up some evidence for them.
i did made my point it natural for atheist to fear death, believer dont fear death because they believe there is a life after death
Bullshit.
Plenty of atheists do not fear death, zillions of theists will do anything in their power to desperately avoid it.
But in the end, in boot camp, our troops are not trained to rely on god for victory, but on conditioned responses to gunfire. And to act as a team to make the OTHER guy fall down and die.

You wanna die for your afterlife? We're quite pleased to allow you to do that.

i did made my point it natural for atheist to fear death, believer dont fear death because they believe there is a life after death

I don't think you've made any point about believers not fearing death. The number of believers who embrace death (suicide) over political causes is still far smaller than the number of people who suicide over personal causes, many of who could be atheists. And really, the number f people who suicide-for-a-cause is much smaller than those who fight and die in regular war activities.

Which is all altogether just such an incredible waste of humanity. It's stupid is what it is. And it doesn't win wars.

"Will to die" is a silly romantic ideal that devalues the true worth of a soldier. Those who use "will to die" as a measure of a soldier are doomed to failure. Bonzai!

Psst
Bronze
It's Banzai, not bonsai (unless you want to throw miniature trees at someone.)[/sotto voce]

i dont thing you ever going to agree with me ever
Perhaps i can make this clear, Syed.

You talk utter nonsense.

I'm an atheist. When you talk about what atheists believe, do, fear, intend, or why we became atheists, i know from personal experience that you're talking nonsense.
I've been a christain. When you talk about what christains believe, do, fear, intend, etc., i know from personal experience that you're talking nonsense.
Every single time you've posted on anything i've been able to check for myself, or something i've been involved with directly in my life, it's very evident that you're talking nonsense.

And i watch, when people ask you to provide evidence for this nonsense, you either repeat your nonsense, or you go off on a nonsense tangent.
And when you talk about something i don't have direct experience with or evidence for, and i ask you to pony up evidence, you repeat you claims, or wander off into a tangent.
This means, to me, that you're behaving just like you do when i know you're talking utter and complete nonsense.
So i have to conclude that when you do this, you're talking nonsense, even if i never really grasp just what the fuck you're trying to say.

It's Syed, it's an unsupported claim, it's utter shite.

This was my conclusion a long time ago. You've done nothing except reinforce this ever since.

I'm sure there are Islamic and Catholic and Baptist and Mormon and WASP forums that would love to hear you say how the atheist/theist wars will go. Many of them are convinced that's how the world is headed.

But...don't try to flog this shit to atheists. It's shit.
Don't try to flog this to anyone in the military boards. It's stupid shit.

And it's readily apparent that it's shit, Syed.

It's not a debate, it's a war, a game we Klingons play to win.

(2 points geek credit if you can ID the episode without looking)

"Will to die" is a silly romantic ideal that devalues the true worth of a soldier. Those who use "will to die" as a measure of a soldier are doomed to failure. Bonzai!

Psst
Bronze
It's Banzai, not bonsai (unless you want to throw miniature trees at someone.)[/sotto voce]

Seriously? I appreciate that very much.

[
all i can say west run away without any satisfaction

There is much more you could say, but we both know you will not.

whole world knows every thing nothing is hidden

- - - Updated - - -

west have nothing to show what they WIN in iraq nor in afghanistan
But that's politics, Syed, and mostly Christain-flavored.
What the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

nothing just chating

Syed, you seem to be mistaken about the goals of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US did not go to war to conquer those countries. The goal of the war was to kill thousands of people, destroy property and disrupt their lives permanently. Having done that, we left, leaving them in the hellhole we created.

If you want to gloat over a pile of smoking rubble, that is your privilege. All that "will to die" was their greatest weakness and we turned it on them.

[

- - - Updated - - -

nothing just chating

Syed, you seem to be mistaken about the goals of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US did not go to war to conquer those countries. The goal of the war was to kill thousands of people, destroy property and disrupt their lives permanently. Having done that, we left, leaving them in the hellhole we created.

If you want to gloat over a pile of smoking rubble, that is your privilege. All that "will to die" was their greatest weakness and we turned it on them.
so why west STILL unhappy about outcome of war?

war in iraq and afghanistan help muslims to wake-up and throw dictators

beside death is NOT evil itself we ALL going to die

Last edited:
This is a pretty ridiculous thread. But somehow I can't resist.

atheists have WILL TO KILL but atheists dont have WILL TO DIE because for atheist in their mind this is only life they have so atheist cant have WILL TO DIE

for believers there is a life after death so they can sacrifice this life for next

So, in a hypothetical war between atheists and believers, the believers would just mindlessly throw themselves into the grinder, sacrificing their lives because hey 'whatever, we'll go to heaven anyway'; all the while deluding themselves into thinking that wars are won by those who are willing to die.

Meanwhile, the atheists will do what atheists will do; put their trust in science instead of faith and obliterate the enemy using drones and neutron bombs.

This is a pretty ridiculous thread. But somehow I can't resist.

So, in a hypothetical war between atheists and believers, the believers would just mindlessly throw themselves into the grinder, sacrificing their lives because hey 'whatever, we'll go to heaven anyway'; all the while deluding themselves into thinking that wars are won by those who are willing to die.

Meanwhile, the atheists will do what atheists will do; put their trust in science instead of faith and obliterate the enemy using drones and neutron bombs.

no, atheists cant win war with believers because atheists afraid to die in war

What will we die of? High blood pressure from eating all the doughnuts in the kitchen beside the room we fly the drones from?

Admittedly, it's a risk, but I don't think one the will decide the war.

What will we die of? High blood pressure from eating all the doughnuts in the kitchen beside the room we fly the drones from?

you cant win war with drone, drone are weapon of terrorist

What you fail to realize is that even if that were true: it doesn't matter.

It USED to be true that in order to win a war you needed people willing to die in war. That hasn't been true in a long time, however. Being willing to die in war is meaningless when your enemy has high-altitude stealth bombers that can flatten entire mountains. Modern wars are won by 1) having superior technology, 2) having an unbroken chain of supply, 3) have sea/air superiority. Whether or not individual soldiers are willing to die or not is almost entirely irrelevant.

You really don't understand what war is, do you?

Yes, you CAN win a war with drones. Why? Because all that is required to win a war is to kill your enemy. If you fit your drones with heavy weapon and enough ammunition to kill each and every enemy; then you win if that enemy can't destroy the drones. Simple; especially when you don't care about collateral damage: you can't hide from a drone that just attacks everything it sees.

So's strapping a bomb to yourself and blowing up the enemy along with you. You seem to be good with that, however.

[

- - - Updated - - -

nothing just chating

so why west STILL unhappy about outcome of war?

war in iraq and afghanistan help muslims to wake-up and throw dictators

beside death is NOT evil itself we ALL going to die

Who said the west is unhappy about the outcome of the war? Now Muslims are killing Muslims and we are out of it. You have to remember the motto of the US Military, "We will fuck up your shit." Once that is accomplished, we go home.

Back
Top Bottom