• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Atheists: Questions 2, 3 and 4.

How do you know? I think it's a warning. A warning to what will happen if we don't start having more gay sex. As long as there is a single human who has vaginal intercourse we all risk being thrown into a world of perpetual darkness where the sun doesn't shine. Think about it!

Dude ... how fucking complex do you need to make this?

The moon moves infront of the sun and causes a temporary period of darkness. If you want to tell guys to not stick their dick into another dude's bum, exactly how much clearer and more direct is it possible to be?

How do you know? I think it's a warning. A warning to what will happen if we don't start having more gay sex. As long as there is a single human who has vaginal intercourse we all risk being thrown into a world of perpetual darkness where the sun doesn't shine. Think about it!

The moon moves infront of the sun and causes a temporary period of darkness. If you want to tell guys to not stick their dick into another dude's bum, exactly how much clearer and more direct is it possible to be?

You misunderstand me. I mean the exact opposite. We should stick each other's tallywackers in each others bums in order to appease the gods. It's symbolic... somehow.

You misunderstand me. I mean the exact opposite. We should stick each other's tallywackers in each others bums in order to appease the gods. It's symbolic... somehow.
Yeah... it is a dark hole in space. Seems to be a sign to promote, not discourage it.

Yeah... it is a dark hole in space. Seems to be a sign to promote, not discourage it.

It is lucky that neither of you are official translators for any kind of delegation to Asgard. You'd start an interdimensional war within about twenty minutes due to your utter incompetence about understanding fairly basic concepts in their language.

It is lucky that neither of you are official translators for any kind of delegation to Asgard. You'd start an interdimensional war within about twenty minutes due to your utter incompetence about understanding fairly basic concepts in their language.

The gods have given us a universal translator to communicate with the gods. Just swig large quantities of mead or beer and communication will be crystal clear. The tricky bit is remembering what was agreed upon. But such is the ineffibility of the gods. They work in mysterious and hung-over ways.

No Real Human life Possible without beliief in the Creator of the Universe.

While the atheists claim the lack of evidence for disbelieve in the creator of the universe; they do believe in the future existence of self and of the universe without evidence. This does prove the atheist self contradiction.. Since there is no alternative to belief in the creator of the universe for belief in future existence; the atheist claim of disbelief in the creator of the universe is nothing but A BLATANT DECEPTION.

We do have evidence. That doesn't mean that we don't recognize that there will be exceptions to that evidence. I assume that I will be alive tomorrow because I have kept being alive every day in the past and my being alive tomorrow is based on the same criteria that my managing to stay alive between yesterday and today was. One day I will be wrong and no longer be alive. Whatever the fuck the rest of that shit you said was about has no relation to anything which even remotely resembles logic.

I assume that I will be alive tomorrow because I have kept being alive every day in the past and my being alive tomorrow is based on the same criteria that my managing to stay alive between yesterday and today was. One day I will be wrong and no longer be alive.

S

This means that the Atheist can only assume, but cannot believe in, the future existence. Therefore, without belief in the creator of the universe, the real human life is not possible.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

We do have evidence. That doesn't mean that we don't recognize that there will be exceptions to that evidence. I assume that I will be alive tomorrow because I have kept being alive every day in the past and my being alive tomorrow is based on the same criteria that my managing to stay alive between yesterday and today was. One day I will be wrong and no longer be alive. Whatever the fuck the rest of that shit you said was about has no relation to anything which even remotely resembles logic.

I assume that I will be alive tomorrow because I have kept being alive every day in the past and my being alive tomorrow is based on the same criteria that my managing to stay alive between yesterday and today was. One day I will be wrong and no longer be alive.

S

This means that the Atheist can only assume, but cannot believe in, the future existence. Therefore, without belief in the creator of the universe, the real human life is not possible.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

O Sad Saeed!

Hearken onto this:

Hermit hoar, in solemn cell,
Wearing out life's evening grey,
Strike thy bosom, Sage, and tell
What is bliss, and which the way.

Thus I spoke, and speaking sighed,
Scarce repressed the starting tear,
When the hoary Sage replied,
'Come, my lad, and drink some beer.'

Samuel Johnson 1709-1784.

And as somebody, I forget who, once said:

Beer, more than Milton, can
Justify God's ways to man.

Or, if that's not too much literature for you as a Muslim, read Fitzgerald's Omar Khayyam, in English. But beware of imitations.

Last edited:

Wait... what? How the hell does that follow?

Clearly, as an atheist, I exist today. Clearly, I also existed yesterday, and the day before that, and all the days before that right up until my birth. This means that even though I don't have a belief in 'the creator of the universe'; my very *real* human life *is* possible. The fact that I'm assuming (on perfectly reasonable evidence, I might add) I'll also be alive tomorrow has absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

Clearly, as an atheist, I exist today. Clearly, I also existed yesterday, and the day before that, and all the days before that right up until my birth. This means that even though I don't have a belief in 'the creator of the universe'; my very *real* human life *is* possible. The fact that I'm assuming (on perfectly reasonable evidence, I might add) I'll also be alive tomorrow has absolutely no relevance whatsoever.

S:
For how long are you, or any one else that you know, qualified to vouch for the future existence of your self and of the universe?
Saeed H H Alyousuf

S:
For how long are you, or any one else that you know, qualified to vouch for the future existence of your self and of the universe?
Saeed H H Alyousuf
For exactly just as long as you are 'qualified' to vouch for the same.

You have no more 'qualification' or knowledge for the predicting the future of the universe, or length of your life-span than any other person.
When are you going to stop pulling stupid religious shit out of your asshole Saeed H H Alyousuf?
I know when. It will be when you are just as fucking dead and gone as all of the rest of us.

S:
Saeed H H Alyousuf

Who the fuck cares? It doesn't matter what the answer to your question is, it has NOTHING to do with whether or not we need a belief in a creator.

Real Human life not possible without Belief in the creator.

S:
Saeed H H Alyousuf

Who the fuck cares? It doesn't matter what the answer to your question is, it has NOTHING to do with whether or not we need a belief in a creator.

S:
Your failure to answer the question does demonstrate, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the real human life is not possible without belief in the creator of the universe.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

S:
Your failure to answer the question does demonstrate, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the real human life is not possible without belief in the creator of the universe.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

lol wut? No.

As I was trying to explain to you, your question is completely irrelevant to whether or not real human life is not possible without this belief you mention. No matter what answer you get, there is no way to conclude from it that this belief is necessary.

Let's back up for a second. WHY do you think that if someone can not account for the future existence of either himself or the universe, that this must therefore mean human life is not possible without believing in god? Will I magically stop existing tomorrow because I don't believe in god? Will the universe? Or is my existence not 'real' just because I don't believe in god? The answer to all these question is of course, no. The entire universe could pop out of existence the moment I finish this post, and believing in a god would have no influence on this happening whatsoever. In the same vein, the fact that the universe will not suddenly pop out of existence the moment I finish this post, is in no way attributable to God.

So; again, I ask you. What makes you think that your question has any relevance whatsoever to whether or not we need a belief in god in order for our real human lives to be real?

Do need the Creator for the Real Objective.

S:

Saeed H H Alyousuf

lol wut? No.

As I was trying to explain to you, your question is completely irrelevant to whether or not real human life is not possible without this belief you mention. No matter what answer you get, there is no way to conclude from it that this belief is necessary.

Let's back up for a second. WHY do you think that if someone can not account for the future existence of either himself or the universe, that this must therefore mean human life is not possible without believing in god? Will I magically stop existing tomorrow because I don't believe in god? Will the universe? Or is my existence not 'real' just because I don't believe in god? The answer to all these question is of course, no. The entire universe could pop out of existence the moment I finish this post, and believing in a god would have no influence on this happening whatsoever. In the same vein, the fact that the universe will not suddenly pop out of existence the moment I finish this post, is in no way attributable to God.

So; again, I ask you. What makes you think that your question has any relevance whatsoever to whether or not we need a belief in god in order for our real human lives to be real?

s:
Belief in the creator means that the universe is the conseqence of knowledge, planning and work and does have real objective like afterlife, which is not possible without the creator.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

S

Saeed H H Alyousuf

You're doing a less than adequate job on the turing test here.

s:
Belief in the creator means that the universe is the conseqence of knowledge, planning and work and does have real objective like afterlife, which is not possible without the creator.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

You haven't answered my question. Just because (according to you) belief in the creator means that the universe is the consequence of intelligence and has an objective; does not mean it's actually true. You're engaging in circular thinking; first you declare what you believe about god and what the consequences then are for the nature of the universe; then you say that the nature of the universe can not be like that without belief in god. That's circular reasoning. Just because you think the universe has planning behind it and an objective, does *not* mean that it does. In fact, when we look at the structure of the universe around us, it looks exactly like we'd expect it to if there was no god; we don't see planning and intelligence behind anything in the universe, quite the opposite. We certainly don't see the need for an objective. So the fact that we can not have these things (according to you) without a god, means *nothing*.

Again, I ask you; what makes you think your question has any relevance whatsoever to whether or not we need a belief in god in order for our lives to be real? Because the answer you gave does not suffice.

lol wut? No.

s:

Saeed H H Alyousuf

So the creator you believe in failed in Knowledge, Planning and Work, one or more or all of these, because just look around you.
Anyone on this Forum could have done better, perhaps even you yourself. Good luck and sweet dreams.

Saeed, have you heard of the Ancient Aliens internet meme?

hAAF67BF6

You're doing with god the same thing that UFO nuts do with aliens. "I don't know, therefore god" is a bad argument for the same reason "I don't know, therefore aliens" is a bad argument. Not knowing something is not a valid excuse to insert any conclusion you like.

S

Saeed H H Alyousuf

This is actually extremely funny saeed. I know several serious olympic-caliber pessimists. They are pretty certain there will be no life tomorrow. I have also met some of those weirdo end-timers. Who are also pretty sure there will be no life tomorrow. All of these are repeatedly astonished when life seems to just keep going on despite their beliefs. Quite a daily flabbergastification.

And entertainingly, it turns out that their actual belief that there will not be a tomorrow has absolutely zero influence on all of the tomorrows that have happened since I met them. I still have tomorrows. And with humor, so do they. Nyah nyah. Tomorrow comes whether you believe in it or not, for as long as there are tomorrows.

But look, here's the kicker, I said, "so do they". They have "real human life" without belief in tomorrows (or creators). Proving, right there, that there is indeed real human life.

Say, what do you mean by "real human life is not possible," anyway? Do you mean that you think all these pessimists are, like, not-human? Are they just holograms that your creator made to fill your sim? That's funny.

Please do answer my PENDING QUESTION first.

s:

Saeed H H Alyousuf

You haven't answered my question. Just because (according to you) belief in the creator means that the universe is the consequence of intelligence and has an objective; does not mean it's actually true. You're engaging in circular thinking; first you declare what you believe about god and what the consequences then are for the nature of the universe; then you say that the nature of the universe can not be like that without belief in god. That's circular reasoning. Just because you think the universe has planning behind it and an objective, does *not* mean that it does. In fact, when we look at the structure of the universe around us, it looks exactly like we'd expect it to if there was no god; we don't see planning and intelligence behind anything in the universe, quite the opposite. We certainly don't see the need for an objective. So the fact that we can not have these things (according to you) without a god, means *nothing*.

Again, I ask you; what makes you think your question has any relevance whatsoever to whether or not we need a belief in god in order for our lives to be real? Because the answer you gave does not suffice.

S:
I did answer your question but you fail to understand because you did fail to answer my first question to you:

S:

Now you need to answer my question first before you ask any other questions.

Saeed H H Alyousuf

Back
Top Bottom