• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bannon removed from National Security Council?

Per Salon, it seems that Kushner got Banner removed and now Breitbart is doing a character assassination on him (Kushner). I'd find this hilarious if these people weren't in charge of the whole f***ing country.

I am no fan of Kushner, and tend to agree that he has no business in the position he holds - but you'd think that a man in Bannon's position would be smart enough to know that he will lose any feud with Trump's son-in-law... bigly. Trump will never ever turn against Ivanka's husband unless Ivanka were to do so first.

Per Salon, it seems that Kushner got Banner removed and now Breitbart is doing a character assassination on him (Kushner). I'd find this hilarious if these people weren't in charge of the whole f***ing country.

I am no fan of Kushner, and tend to agree that he has no business in the position he holds - but you'd think that a man in Bannon's position would be smart enough to know that he will lose any feud with Trump's son-in-law... bigly. Trump will never ever turn against Ivanka's husband unless Ivanka were to do so first.

Are you implying that Trump has core values? :eek:

Are you implying that Trump has core values? :eek:

I'm implying that he has an obsession with his eldest daughter that far exceeds anything he appears to feel for any of his other children, and will never do anything to alienate her from his life. And I guess I am implying that even he is aware enough to know that taking Bannon's side over Jared's would be a mistake.

I'm just shocked that Bannon hasn't figured that out... unless Bannon is not playing to Trump. Just thought of that.

I'm just shocked that Bannon hasn't figured that out... unless Bannon is not playing to Trump. Just thought of that.

I don't know if Bannon really thinks ahead that much. He's kind of an unrestrained id.

But what if Fox and Friends says something bad about Kushner?

But what if Fox and Friends says something bad about Kushner?

That'd be like dividing by zero - the universe would end.

I think that if this quote is real, that Bannon is not correctly using the term cuck in Alt-right speak.

A jewish person, especially one with business dealings in Israel can't be a cuck for Israel. America is Kushner and Israel's cuck according to the real alt-right.

Bannon, get on your game, 4chan is losing respect for you.

One official said Bannon has lately complained about Kushner trying to “shiv him and push him out the door” and likened him to a fifth column in the White House.

Um, Bannon, ya dumb shit - Jared can't be "fifth column"... he is part of Trump's family. That's about as inner circle as it is going to get. :rolleyes:

One official said Bannon has lately complained about Kushner trying to “shiv him and push him out the door” and likened him to a fifth column in the White House.

Um, Bannon, ya dumb shit - Jared can't be "fifth column"... he is part of Trump's family. That's about as inner circle as it is going to get. :rolleyes:
Not if Bannon thought that HE owned the White House, and Trump was just the guy that signed the executive orders.

Not if Bannon thought that HE owned the White House, and Trump was just the guy that signed the executive orders.

Well, most of the time. Sometimes, Trump forgets where he is and just wanders off out of the room without signing them.

Well, most of the time. Sometimes, Trump forgets where he is and just wanders off out of the room without signing them.
I imagine that the staff is learning to say 'this is the executive order Obama wouldn't sign' or 'You know, Hillary says you haven't got the balls to sign this one.'

Lol. I remember that moment; I saw the video clip being played out on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on YouTube. I am just grateful that along with the dizzying amount of crazy, we also have moments in which we can afford to laugh at all the crazy in the White House.

Peace.

I'm implying that he has an obsession with his eldest daughter that far exceeds anything he appears to feel for any of his other children, and will never do anything to alienate her from his life. And I guess I am implying that even he is aware enough to know that taking Bannon's side over Jared's would be a mistake.

But he becomes a nonentity the second he falls out of Trump's favour. He's a fringe extremist hated almost as much by his own party as by the other guys. If he gets the boot from Trump, he ceases to be relevant to pretty much anyone who doesn't already read his shitty website.

He likely jumped on the Trump train because he saw Trump's scattershot populism as an imperfect conduit for his nutty agenda. But he doesn't understand politics nearly as well he thinks he does, and so he underestimated the obstacles standing in the way, Kushner being one of them.

Back
Top Bottom