• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bill Cosby - J A I L - O

Date rape drug perp uses the same defense as the abortion-on-demand lobby.
They don't feel pain - no harm no foul.
To be fair though, it the date rape drug perp has the same empathy as the Pro-Lifers. "Fuck you bitch! Your reproductive system is mine!"

To be more fair, date rape can spread disease, abortion prevents it, unless you're on the "they're our future slaves" side of things.

Reactions: WAB
Did you intend to make an argument that diseased victims of date rape should have the same eugenics imposed on them as aborted babies so as to prevent disease?

How about the diseased rapist?

Did you intend to make an argument that diseased victims of date rape should have the same eugenics imposed on them as aborted babies so as to prevent disease?

I'd argue that any indistinguishable, microscopic non-sentient blob of protoplasm should have the same rights as any blastocyst or other such object.

American actor and comedian found guilty of sex crimes... reminds me of abortion.

Oh, wait, no it doesn't.

You know, the spin-off from The Cosby Show , A Different World, had at least one episode pretty much dedicated to date rape. No means no and all that. I have to wonder how hands-on Cosby was with that show, that episode.

It's so rare that rapists actually face justice for what they did, and even more rare for celebrity rapists to get convicted.

While I'm glad that a celebrity rapist actually got convicted, of course I have to wonder what role race played in all of this. For example, many conservatives and libertarians insist that rape never happens or almost never happens and that accusations are always false accusations made by women to persecute/oppress men, and yet somehow every conservative (and libertarian, who are completely different, honest!) is able to believe that Cosby was guilty of the very thing many of them insist never happens. You can't tell me race doesn't play some kind of role in that
Perhaps.
I do think some some conservatives were disappointed that this happened to Cosby.
Remember, at times Cosby seemed to blame poorer African Americans for their own predicament. I think many right-wingers saw him as a good Black.

That's certainly possible.

I do think some some conservatives were disappointed that this happened to Cosby.
Remember, at times Cosby seemed to blame poorer African Americans for their own predicament. I think many right-wingers saw him as a good Black.

So, is Trump going to pardon him?

Doesn't seem to be a downside to it, for Donnie. Flexing the pardon power as a message to his minions, he can't possibly be accused of racism for the act, he can talk about a long-time hero of society, advocate for education, and when the feminazis scream in outrage, his base will laugh.

So because we think women should have as many rights as a corpse, therefore we should murder rape victims?

How does the logic of that argument even work?

No. That's an interesting take though.

I was saying life is a disease, abortion prevents it. Although to really cure it, you need to develop sufficient nuclear capability to bomb life back into the proto-stage. Well, after you set up an AI to repeated destroy all life so that it never occurs again.

You have to love nature... It was designed to prevent life, but Carbon (666) found a loophole.

So, is Trump going to pardon him?

Doesn't seem to be a downside to it, for Donnie. Flexing the pardon power as a message to his minions, he can't possibly be accused of racism for the act, he can talk about a long-time hero of society, advocate for education, and when the feminazis scream in outrage, his base will laugh.

Let's keep this quiet. Don't want to give the grandstanding bastard ideas...

Its a shame how this all turned out. He was a big part of my childhood. I pretty much had his records memorized and watched Fat Albert and The Cosby Show regularly. Always thought he was a great mentor and role model for kids and young black men. Guess you really never know someone.

We can still enjoy the character we built of him in our minds. Like a pro wrestler it doesn't have to match the actual man. His Noah routine and Fat Albert stuff remains great.

We can still enjoy the character we built of him in our minds.
Well, I cannot.
I used to channel Cosby routines to entertain the classroom, but right now I can't listen to one of his routines without thinking of his crimes...

Yes, objectively, all the humor elements are there, but his image is indelibly linked to things I don't find entertaining.

Harvey Weinstein must be crapping buckets around now.....

Hadn't thought about that but, yeah.

BTW, Playball, your thread title was genius. :applause:

- - - Updated - - -

Cosby gets three to ten years in maximum security.

Three to ten years? Fine.

But maximum security? Was there a fear that he would stage a prison break and then sexually attack the public.

I think that means he's not going to a country club prison.

Cosby gets three to ten years in maximum security.

Three to ten years? Fine. That means he will most likely die in prison.

But maximum security? Was there a fear that he would stage a prison break and then sexually attack the public.

I think it’s that all his time as a Jello Pudding spokesman means that he ran in the same circles as that Kool-Aid Guy. Anything less than max means that he could just bust through the wall and get Cosby out.

Cosby Show Reboot filming now for 2019 Premiere:
Working title - Huxtable Lockup
Sondra, Denise, Vanessa, Rudy and Theo kill a rival fentanyl dealer and end up in the same wing as Cliff (in for prescription fraud.) Clair is the outside connection with a story arc of planning an escape. Each episode will include a sit-down in the mess hall with Rudy (extensively brain-damaged from snorting heroin and spray paint) reverting to childhood fantasies and seeking Cliff's guidance as her daddy. The family will also sing classics by Big Maybelle and Aretha and the Ojays as they troop down the metal staircases between tiers of cells. Rosanne as a recurring character, a wise-cracking guard named Rhonda. Mike Tyson appears in the opening episode as Mule, a cellmate of Theo's who wants Theo as his buttboy until Cliff intervenes with a doctored drink. Critics are already calling the show 'too obvious', while praising this post.

Back
Top Bottom