• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black Icons Against BLM

And it's a goldmine. Some really hilarious stuff. But nothing as funny as this:

another1 said:
Hop Hop must be stopped.

Yeah I made a typo. Classic. May as well say "Stop Hop Hopping" and make some memes from there, if that will help you understand this very serious situation.

Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

Maybe where you began...BLACK TWITTER. I'm not on Twitter, but I'm fairly well certain there's no such thing as "BLACK TWITTER," just Twitter. The fact that you spend your time in the bathroom reading Tweets from black people and getting all worked up about it is a bit odd. Perhaps you should switch to magazines?

As for complaining about black people and being scared of them...um...no. While I don't follow BLACK TWITTER like you, I have co-workers, friends, and family members who are black. Never been afraid of any of them. With regards to hip hop, I'd say it is you who don't understand. I've actually had the opportunity to meet a few hip hop icons. I've emceed hip hop shows. Interviewed artists and helped promote records. I am not the least bit afraid of hip hop.

Some of my best thoughts come to me when excreting. That isn't a joke. I prolong the experience. I concentrate. I imagine my fecal matter is soaking up the negative energy in my body as it exits. A type of meditation. Well, anyway, I have watched. I watched both Twitters, and both black Twitters. I read into people and try to understand them. From hundreds of hours on the throne, I can tell you with certainty that we have a big problem. Actually I shouldn't say we. I should say they have a big problem, and it is decorated with materialism, sexism, criminal behavior and plain rudeness. Illiteracy. Intolerance. Undeserved privilege. Oh so many things decorating the problem, which is attitude at the core. Change your attitude - change your life. Who determines "their" attitudes? Go have a look for yourself. Big problem here, Ford. Fun and games are over. Needs to be addressed seriously, now. I understand judging the poster and not the post. Please just read up a little before calling bs. This isn't bs. It will be at your front door before you know it. It may be festering inside the minds of people closest to you. The Hop Hop is coming for you. Have no doubt.

Ford I've kept a tablet next to the toilet for years. Guess where I hang out while defecating? BLACK TWITTER. I've done it for a while. I see the problem clearly. I watched and learned from millions of people. The problem is in attitude. Attitudes caused by Hip Hop and all that comes with it. Hop Hop must be stopped.

This isn't the best way to bring forth my concerns, because I'm not a good thread maker. I rarely do this, but you'd rather me do this, than invade your thread? Nobody was complaining about BLM yesterday so I took action and made sure that people got to complain about black people. You agree that we should be complaining about black people? Yes, so do I. They are totally scary right now. I don't know how to debate but I'm TELLING you there is something here. Eventually I will put it in a way that you can understand. It is my own fault that you don't get it yet, but I hope you stick with me. I really do care.

Then Derec jumps in with his "every black person is a thug" routine and it all goes to shit.

Not trying to be a dick rider here, but most of your (racial subject) whipping boy's points are valid. I haven't seen Derec say anything racist and I usually agree with whatever Derec has to say about black matters. I may be missing some history, but from up close he seems legit, and "intellectually honest", whatever the hell that means.

Bottom Line: The biggest threat to you and your family is Hip Hop, which doesn't belong to blacks. Hip Hop is an entity that is molded by evil people who are NOT black. It is sad that black people do not understand this. It worries me that you don't understand. You should understand. Why don't you understand, Ford? Is it because I'm not good at debating, or is it that you have to make things more complicated than they need to be?

Some rap stars against BLM, anyone? I'd jump to the next artist but a lot of them are in a stage of ambivalence. When more speak out, the movement will die. Then we can sleep soundly.

"I wasn't a victim of police brutality, I got my ass whooped because I was conducting myself like a nigger with no respect for authority - so I deserved what I got. Now I no longer have those problems because I changed the way I conduct myself". -Kevin Gates.

A few more Kevin Gates is all it will take, so I think it is important to find these people and support them. His music ROCKS btw. Not a gangsta rap fan, but he is NICE!

You are really good at Poe.

LMAO!
2014-11-28-2380279D000005780image10_1416955333642.jpg

baltimore-riot-police-car-AFP-640x480.jpg

If people are just marching or standing around (or leaving high school, as occured in Baltimore), and they come in wearing riot gear or military gear, yes, they're going to piss people off., particularly in they start firing rubber bullets or tear gas wildly.

You are pretending that these were "peaceful protests" that only became violent riots because police somehow provoked them into becoming looters, arsonists etc. That is as much a lie as that Michael Brown was a "gentle giant" who "had his hands up" in surrender.

You're attacking them em masse for no reason.
They engaged in riots, looting and arson from the very beginning.

The first photo is from Milwaukee, which was an immediate riot that was not organized by anyone. The second is from the Baltimore event, which was started exactly the way I saw it on local news, and many eyewitnesses described it (And Baltimore has agreed that they effectively sealed off the students while demanding they go home). You are simply wrong.

And yes, Derec, people get pretty pissed if you shoot them with rubber bullets and tear gas when they were standing there, marching or protesting (or in the case of Ferguson, just talking) - especially if you've been mistreating them their entire lives, as is also true in all three cities.

Ford I've kept a tablet next to the toilet for years. Guess where I hang out while defecating? BLACK TWITTER. I've done it for a while. I see the problem clearly. I watched and learned from millions of people. The problem is in attitude. Attitudes caused by Hip Hop and all that comes with it. Hop Hop must be stopped.

This isn't the best way to bring forth my concerns, because I'm not a good thread maker. I rarely do this, but you'd rather me do this, than invade your thread? Nobody was complaining about BLM yesterday so I took action and made sure that people got to complain about black people. You agree that we should be complaining about black people? Yes, so do I. They are totally scary right now. I don't know how to debate but I'm TELLING you there is something here. Eventually I will put it in a way that you can understand. It is my own fault that you don't get it yet, but I hope you stick with me. I really do care.

Not trying to be a dick rider here, but most of your (racial subject) whipping boy's points are valid. I haven't seen Derec say anything racist and I usually agree with whatever Derec has to say about black matters. I may be missing some history, but from up close he seems legit, and "intellectually honest", whatever the hell that means.

Bottom Line: The biggest threat to you and your family is Hip Hop, which doesn't belong to blacks. Hip Hop is an entity that is molded by evil people who are NOT black. It is sad that black people do not understand this. It worries me that you don't understand. You should understand. Why don't you understand, Ford? Is it because I'm not good at debating, or is it that you have to make things more complicated than they need to be?

Some rap stars against BLM, anyone? I'd jump to the next artist but a lot of them are in a stage of ambivalence. When more speak out, the movement will die. Then we can sleep soundly.

"I wasn't a victim of police brutality, I got my ass whooped because I was conducting myself like a nigger with no respect for authority - so I deserved what I got. Now I no longer have those problems because I changed the way I conduct myself". -Kevin Gates.

A few more Kevin Gates is all it will take, so I think it is important to find these people and support them. His music ROCKS btw. Not a gangsta rap fan, but he is NICE!

Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

Maybe where you began...BLACK TWITTER. I'm not on Twitter, but I'm fairly well certain there's no such thing as "BLACK TWITTER," just Twitter. The fact that you spend your time in the bathroom reading Tweets from black people and getting all worked up about it is a bit odd. Perhaps you should switch to magazines?

As for complaining about black people and being scared of them...um...no. While I don't follow BLACK TWITTER like you, I have co-workers, friends, and family members who are black. Never been afraid of any of them. With regards to hip hop, I'd say it is you who don't understand. I've actually had the opportunity to meet a few hip hop icons. I've emceed hip hop shows. Interviewed artists and helped promote records. I am not the least bit afraid of hip hop.

There is (or really, several) subgroups on Twitter that call themselves "black Twitter", and yes, I'm also on a rather large network that refers to itself as that - and you'll be shocked to learn it has nothing to do with what he describes. I'm sure you already know that a good portion of hip hop is nothing as he describes, so this shouldn't shock you, either.

What is stunning is that people like Ford can make outrageous, and frankly libelous, accusations with impunity.
What on earth are you babbling about?

I guess I'll be hearing from my attorney about the libel suit. (I wonder if the fact that I have Derec on ignore will have any effect on his attorney?)

If you have me on ignore why do you pretend you know anything about what I write?
He may be referring to what made him PUT you on ignore, or he may be getting glimpses when people quote you.
Or both.

Really not much of a gotcha, there, Derec.

He blatantly lied about me and my posts upthread.
I understand you disagree with Ford's assessments, but that does not make Ford a liar. Nor does it logically make Ford's assessments inaccurate or wrong.

BTW, you routinely label posters with whom you disagree as "radical leftists" or "radical feminists" or "Islamophiles". I know that many of them believe those labels to be unfair or bullshit. But I seriously doubt you would accept that charge that you lied about them as true.

If you have me on ignore why do you pretend you know anything about what I write?

Everyone who knows you very well in this forum puts you on ignore from time to time.

Truth is I'm not really missing anything.

Threads about how women are mean and men are treated unfairly.

Threads about how black people are thugs.

Threads about how there's really no such thing as a legitimate rape claim.

Endless insistence that he's not racist or a misogynist despite almost all his posts being about the injustices supposedly visited upon white males.

Then there was that one very long thread now in "Elsewhere" where he bemoaned his lack of success with the ladies. The one where people actually tried to help, and then gave up in frustration as he clung to the idea that he's not to blame and women are just meanie pies.

Truth is I'm not really missing anything.

Threads about how women are mean and men are treated unfairly.

Threads about how black people are thugs.

Threads about how there's really no such thing as a legitimate rape claim.

Endless insistence that he's not racist or a misogynist despite almost all his posts being about the injustices supposedly visited upon white males.

Then there was that one very long thread now in "Elsewhere" where he bemoaned his lack of success with the ladies. The one where people actually tried to help, and then gave up in frustration as he clung to the idea that he's not to blame and women are just meanie pies.

Maybe you should actually read what I write instead of just letting your fertile imagination run amok.

For example the claim you made in this thread was a blatant lie. How about you admit it and apologize.

I understand you disagree with Ford's assessments, but that does not make Ford a liar. Nor does it logically make Ford's assessments inaccurate or wrong.
What makes Ford a liar is that he lied. What makes his claim inaccurate and wrong is that they bear no resemblance to what I wrote.

BTW, you routinely label posters with whom you disagree as "radical leftists" or "radical feminists" or "Islamophiles".
Well if the shoe fits ...
I know that many of them believe those labels to be unfair or bullshit. But I seriously doubt you would accept that charge that you lied about them as true.
What Ford did was not a mere label, accurate or inaccurate. It was a blatantly false statement about what I wrote. Ford claimed that I said that all blacks were thugs. I never wrote anything even close to that. Therefore, Ford is a liar. He should retract and apologize.

He may be referring to what made him PUT you on ignore, or he may be getting glimpses when people quote you.
Or both.

Really not much of a gotcha, there, Derec.

Well given that I never wrote what he claimed I wrote, it is neither.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should actually read what I write instead of just letting your fertile imagination run amok.
Looks spot-on to me...
You two make him look like he has 20/20 vision.
MrMagoo_6559.jpg

Ford claimed that I said that all blacks were thugs. I never wrote anything even close to that.
Maybe you should actually read what he wrote, huh?

He did not say 'Derec says all blacks are thugs.' He referred to your 'every black person is a thug' routine.
THat's his impression of your running gag, not a direct quote, nor an attempt to put words in your mouth.

There is (or really, several) subgroups on Twitter that call themselves "black Twitter", and yes, I'm also on a rather large network that refers to itself as that - and you'll be shocked to learn it has nothing to do with what he describes. I'm sure you already know that a good portion of hip hop is nothing as he describes, so this shouldn't shock you, either.
So why don't you expound on what the different kinds of "black Twitter" are supposed to be?
By the way, I found this gem:
XSYx2OA.png

Back
Top Bottom