• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black Icons Against BLM

Well Don I would suggest you hide them but they are your kids. Let them soak in whatever you like. As a parent, you're already worrying about what they are exposed to. You're always worrying. What goes into their heads is just as important as what they eat in at lunch. Surely you take care, when cutting the crust from their sambwiches. Well, let me use what crude utensils I have on hand - to paint why children are food. Children are food is not a good thread title. I'm trying to draw something decent out, but in the meantime, I'll sketch the animal coming for all of us - kids first. Yours may be safe, I don't know you. No offense to you or your children personally. Just doodling something awful because it is real. It is important to live in everyone's reality, Don. If you see a Chupacabra, don't be afraid to call the police, even if you know it will make you seem nuts. They're out there.

Here you go:

A Chupacabra-like animal, pacing in a pile of slobber. Picture that. It has a leash, and that leash is being jerked. It is such a disgusting animal. It has been well known for a long time. We'll say it beefed up around 1999, when the smell of this animal became so bad, people had to complain. The complaint department has since denied requests because of overflow and (possible) ties to the leash holders. This Chupacabra may be dragging the leash around alone. You never know. Maybe it is stuck on a fence at the moment, unable to finish the meal it has already half devoured, digested, defecated and eaten again. Nasty things, Chupacabras are.

Since 1999, this animal has become very strong. Strong enough, I believe, to tear away and sink some teeth into the thigh of (from what I see) HALF of an American race. A lot of people scarred by just a few teeth. This is animal kills very efficiently. Have you ever been bitten by an animal and locked eyes with it while the teeth remained in your flesh? What did you see? "Fight or flight" syndrome kicks in. I know in some cases it is better to go limp and play dead. Maybe not even make eye contact, like when a bear has you. Don't screw with bears. Pretend you're dead, they say. Sure, there is no choice but play dead. But sometimes you have to fight the smaller animals, because you, the animal and the rest of the world (in that eye locking moment) are nothing but food.

I will doodle a nice picture of a Chupacabra for you to have a nightmare about, Don. If some surface-bullshit issue would please you more, I'll click back a few and ask is hip hop bad in a thread. Personally I feel it is too late for that. In the end, everything is about children. Nobody's children in particular, but that is the truth. A child will approach this animal without fear, and this animal may even play nice, while looking for a good neck bite.

Bottom line, Don, Prepare to behold a mass mauling of children, and the mysterious Chupacabra will be responsible. But those don't EXIST, so you see the problem? What does the animal look like to you? I KNOW you hear it panting outside. Try to spot it. Good luck.

Caption Contest: "That moment when you know the drugs have kicked in."

I'm breathlessly awaiting that Chupacabra doodle from another1. I always encourage people to express themselves artistically, especially when it seems that other forms of expression might lead to tragic consequences.

Nice one. Please talk at me on the other thread. Hold up.

Sure I will, but you promised Don the doodle here, so you should post it here.

Back
Top Bottom