• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bowling Green: Never Forget!

Nice Squirrel

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Only the Nice Squirrel can save us.
Bowling Green Massacre was Committed by Two Iraqi Refugees Obama Fast Tracked.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn't get covered."

Apparently we were all wrong.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn't get covered."

I do hope that all our trumpsuckers will pray for the victims of this massacre. It's a disaster. Terrible. We should ALL be praying for the victims instead of focusing on this silly stuff like repealing Dodd-Frank.
Let us bow our heads.
So Cheato can cut them off, ISIS-style.

I do hope that all our trumpsuckers will pray for the victims of this massacre. It's a disaster. Terrible. We should ALL be praying for the victims instead of focusing on this silly stuff like repealing Dodd-Frank.
Let us bow our heads.

You guys just have no respect for alternate facts! Sad!!!

Let us bow our heads.

You guys just have no respect for alternate facts! Sad!!!

Seriously, folks - the "high road" has been closed by an avalanche of scumbaggery. It's time to start creating our OWN "alternative facts".
Have y'all heard about Cheato's payments to Joseph Kony for 8 year old male sex slaves?

NO???

You better share it, tweet it, shout it from the rooftops, so people can KNOW!!

Let us bow our heads.
It is as if the Republicans are looking to undo everything from the last 8 years... of course, it'll take longer to lose those jobs back to a bad economy, but they are working on it.

Let us bow our heads.
It is as if the Republicans are looking to undo everything from the last 8 years... of course, it'll take longer to lose those jobs back to a bad economy, but they are working on it.

"As if"?
It's "as if" they think their base is so abysmally stupid that they won't notice their wages going down, billionaires getting richer and jobs getting more scarce.
Of course they're probably right about that...

Are we at a point where American media is so devolved and propaganda so prevalent that a significant number of Americans have no concept of reality? I think so.

Seems there was no such thing as far as we can see called the Bowling Green Massacre. However would someone be so stupid as to make something up that is so false and could backfire within seconds? Strange indeed.

Backfire? How?

Right now, if you Google "Bowling Green massacre," all the hits are for pieces calling it out as fiction. But just wait a year. It will soon become an article of faith on the conservative email network that hundreds died in the Bowling Green massacre, complete with before-and-after pictures from Google Earth of the Baptist church that was left a smoking crater in the aftermath.

Do not for a second think that this wasn't deliberate. Conway knows that millions will hear about the Bowling Green massacre, but only thousands are likely to hear that it was just made up. And those thousands will all be liberals who read the New York Times and are never going to vote for Trump anyway.

Since when has making stuff up about Obama ever backfired on Republicans?

Apparently it didn't get covered. Because we've never heard of it before... including the families of the "victims". We are two weeks into this Admin and it is already out of hand. The Electoral College was created to prevent this. Thanks partisan fuckholes!

- - - Updated - - -

Backfire? How?

Right now, if you Google "Bowling Green massacre," all the hits are for pieces calling it out as fiction. But just wait a year. It will soon become an article of faith on the conservative email network that hundreds died in the Bowling Green massacre, complete with before-and-after pictures from Google Earth of the Baptist church that was left a smoking crater in the aftermath.

Do not for a second think that this wasn't deliberate. Conway knows that millions will hear about the Bowling Green massacre, but only thousands are likely to hear that it was just made up. And those thousands will all be liberals who read the New York Times and are never going to vote for Trump anyway.

I'm curious Alex Jones' take on the "Bowling Green massacre". He says Sandy Hook was faked. Would he support a "fake event" as real?

https://www.bowlinggreenmassacrefund.com/

Now that we know there was a massacre (which the media successfully hid from everyone), we can finally help the victims of this terrible terrorist attack. Thanks Kellyanne Conway for bringing this to our attention.

#MAGA

Apparently she confused an attack with the arrest of two Iraqis in Bowling Green for supporting Al Qaida.

Two Iraqi refugees in U.S. charged in terrorism-related case

Former Iraqi Terrorists Living in Kentucky Sentenced for Terrorist Activities

Kentucky Terror Case: Two Iraqis Charged With Supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq
ABC News said:
They were indicted for allegedly providing assistance to Al Qaeda in Iraq and attempting to send weapons overseas. The men were living in the United States and had been granted refugee status, despite their insurgency activities in Iraq and their role in attacking U.S. troops.
So indeed, these were Iraqi insurgents cum terrorists, and they did come to the US as "refugees". So the much touted vetting process for those who claim refugee status is not that airtight after all.
I mean, how the hell do insurgents who attacked US troops get granted "refugee status" to begin with? Too bad Conway misspoke, because she did point to the real problem with the refugee resettlement program.

Apparently she confused an attack with the arrest of two Iraqis in Bowling Green for supporting Al Qaida.

Two Iraqi refugees in U.S. charged in terrorism-related case

Former Iraqi Terrorists Living in Kentucky Sentenced for Terrorist Activities

Kentucky Terror Case: Two Iraqis Charged With Supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq
ABC News said:
They were indicted for allegedly providing assistance to Al Qaeda in Iraq and attempting to send weapons overseas. The men were living in the United States and had been granted refugee status, despite their insurgency activities in Iraq and their role in attacking U.S. troops.
So indeed, these were Iraqi insurgents cum terrorists, and they did come to the US as "refugees". So the much touted vetting process for those who claim refugee status is not that airtight after all.
I mean, how the hell do insurgents who attacked US troops get granted "refugee status" to begin with? Too bad Conway misspoke, because she did point to the real problem with the refugee resettlement program.

You should try reading those articles you linked.

From the first one:

Alwan was admitted into the U.S. in 2009 even though his fingerprint was found in 2005 on an unexploded roadside bomb that was set to blow up a U.S. convoy in Iraq, according to court documents. His print was loaded into a Defense Department database. But when he applied for U.S. refugee status, a search of that database was not yet a part of the application process.

So they got in through a hole in the net that has already been corrected, with the feds keeping tabs on them since they arrived. The article also points out that in light of this hole, most of these refugees have undergone a second vetting just in case. At no point was America threatened by unknown Islamic terrorist sympathizers.

Apparently she confused an attack with the arrest of two Iraqis ...

Very understandable. FOR A FUCKING PAID SERIAL LIAR.

Never. That's why I'd appreciate it if everyone here would post as much as possible about
Cheato's child-sex payments to Joseph Kony.

Now that we know there was a massacre (which the media successfully hid from everyone), we can finally help the victims of this terrible terrorist attack. Thanks Kellyanne Conway for bringing this to our attention.

#MAGA

This seems to be link to an ACLU but there is no mention of a massacre. It seems to have been an error where she said

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317713-conway-i-meant-to-say-bowling-green-terrorists

#MAGA

This seems to be link to an ACLU but there is no mention of a massacre. It seems to have been an error where she said

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317713-conway-i-meant-to-say-bowling-green-terrorists

No error. Cheato's mouthpieces lie upon command. And it works.
We don't see a lot of commotion about Cheato trying to get church money into his party coffers, do we?

Back
Top Bottom