• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Boy stabs girl up to 11 times for rejection

Yes, calling people worthless losers is going to discourage then from committing this sort of atrocity.

Ya, and the girl probably should have worn a burka and agreed to have sex with him. The important thing is that we put the blame everywhere except on the killer. I'm sure he's a fine person.

Well, when someone comes in here and supports the "killer" I intend to respond with strong disagreement to that position.

It is telling that you take the above quoted text and interpret it as supporting the killer. It shows a very partisan and binary way of thinking. Criticizing a plan of attack equates to supporting the enemy.

Well, when someone comes in here and supports the "killer" I intend to respond with strong disagreement to that position.

It is telling that you take the above quoted text and interpret it as supporting the killer. It shows a very partisan and binary way of thinking. Criticizing a plan of attack equates to supporting the enemy.
Naw, if Underseer wanted to belittle the incel movement, he would have raped them.

Patting oneself on the back for saying "Evil is bad" doesn't do anything to stop evil. To stop evil you need to make efforts to understand how it comes to be and do something to prevent it.

You talking to Sawyer there? I kind of did the opposite of that.

Patting oneself on the back for saying "Evil is bad" doesn't do anything to stop evil. To stop evil you need to make efforts to understand how it comes to be and do something to prevent it.
Well, I guess you could be an enabler for criminals in society.

I have some confusion. This doesn't appear to be an "incel" thing. It appears to be a mentally ill young man thing. The article even states that the boy in question isn't believed to have any involvement in, or even be aware of, the whole incel bit... but they're working really hard to tie it to that regardless.

That would require a scientific approach to understanding conflict. And also the use of critical and independent thinking.

You probably won't find any of those things here.

I have some confusion. This doesn't appear to be an "incel" thing. It appears to be a mentally ill young man thing. The article even states that the boy in question isn't believed to have any involvement in, or even be aware of, the whole incel bit... but they're working really hard to tie it to that regardless.

Well, it's hard to run to an internet message board and use an incident to crow about the superiority of one's political beliefs to all who will listen if said incident is just some crazy 14 year old kid stabbing someone.

Unless, of course, (like me) your political belief is: randomly stabbing people is bad. Even if it's at school assemblies.

I wasn't aware of this site until recently: incels.me Others may have been. I took a gander, I've become bewildered with "incels" since that Toronto attack.

There's this one "incel" complaining about that specific forum because they wont let him join: http://www.sciforums.com/threads/angry-and-hating-incel-forum-incels-me-trash.161135/ which is how I found out the site existed in the first place.

Anyway, the real fucked up part, apart the Elliot Rodger worship, is the forum statistics itself. I mean WTF?

Even potentially weirder, unless I am mistaken, there's a senior member there, since 2009, who has your profile pic and name!

ps the one they won't let join is apparently a female, like yourself.

Whoops. The link was to your sciforum not to incel.me

Aargh. Lol. Apologies. I thought I had rumbled a very stupid person there. :(

Perhaps you did, but it was the guy in the mirror :)

Pushing the "incel" thing on a 14 year-old is really silly. This kid was obviously infatuated with the girl. And was rejected. Happens all the time. His knifing her is evidence of his mental illness. If he hadn't knifed her he would have knifed someone else, eventually.

Pushing the "incel" thing on a 14 year-old is really silly. This kid was obviously infatuated with the girl. And was rejected. Happens all the time. His knifing her is evidence of his mental illness. If he hadn't knifed her he would have knifed someone else, eventually.

Not so fast, although none of us are privy to all the facts, there is still the Elliot Rodger creep:
Rodger became obsessed with Monette Moio, a fellow British expat and now-model, who was in seventh grade while he was eighth in the same California private school, according to his chilling manifesto.

In the twisted document, Rodger admitted he had a crush on the girl, but the feeling was apparently not reciprocated, and he hated her for it.

“My experience during Middle School really darkened my view of the world, and it would only get darker from then on, as I suffered more and more. The way I was treated by girls at this time, especially by that evil b***h … sparked an intense fear of girls,” wrote Rodger, 22, in his rambling 141-page manifesto.
https://www.news.com.au/world/kille...n/news-story/4dc655ecc921e436ac30e198241c5aaa

Trausti said:
Which mental illness exactly? Seems to be a leap you are making here.

Trausti said:
Which mental illness exactly? Seems to be a leap you are making here.

Yes, let xe who hasn't been found babbling incoherently after stabbing a girl at a school assembly cast the first stone.

Disagree. He would have done something violent, but it might not have been a knifing.

Disagree. He would have done something violent, but it might not have been a knifing.

:rolleyes: Seems like a pretty minor thing to disagree about.

Back
Top Bottom