• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Brandon's losing the plot

Nancy Pelosi is even older than Joe Biden, but she has more political savvy — and certainly more integrity — than all the Republican Congresscritters added together.
She and her husband are crooks.

Oooh! Boo hoo! Poor RVonse is so ashamed of what he posted in the other thread, he bounces over here to crack wise! Boo hoo!

BREAKING NEWS: Human makes human error.

Good thing Trump never made such a mistake. He'd be skewered by the people in this thread. I'm sure that up-and-comer Frederick Douglass can attest to that, right Fred? Fred, where are you?
That's a hell of an error.
Is it though?

Or is it one of these "tan suit" moments. There's so little controversy or plagues of dumb shit happening every day like the previous administration that a big deal has to made out of minor gaffes? Maybe if he was as ridiculous as Trump every single day we wouldn't notice the small things anymore. Right, Frederick? Fred, please stand up... Where are you?
You send out a press release morning someone's death. Then later call their name out at a presser? Come on, man.
You think presidents write every press release, no matter how trivial?

BREAKING NEWS: Human makes human error.

Good thing Trump never made such a mistake. He'd be skewered by the people in this thread. I'm sure that up-and-comer Frederick Douglass can attest to that, right Fred? Fred, where are you?
That's a hell of an error.
Is it though?

Or is it one of these "tan suit" moments. There's so little controversy or plagues of dumb shit happening every day like the previous administration that a big deal has to made out of minor gaffes? Maybe if he was as ridiculous as Trump every single day we wouldn't notice the small things anymore. Right, Frederick? Fred, please stand up... Where are you?
You send out a press release morning someone's death. Then later call their name out at a presser? Come on, man.
You think presidents write every press release, no matter how trivial?
I’m sure that Trump did, right? With his powerful brain he easily could have.

Nancy Pelosi is even older than Joe Biden, but she has more political savvy — and certainly more integrity — than all the Republican Congresscritters added together.
And that justifies someone breaking into their house and bashing his head in! Way to go, "law and order" person! Nothing says "law and order" like random vigilante justice!

Would you be as happy if someone came along and beat the shit out of Don Trump Jr.?

And that justifies someone breaking into their house and bashing his head in! Way to go, "law and order" person! Nothing says "law and order" like random vigilante justice!

Good grief, this place. :rolleyes:

Would you be as happy if someone came along and beat the shit out of Don Trump Jr.?
Ok, I’m a really bad person but yeah, that would make me happy for about half a second. I’d feel as guilty as hell about it but..,

Of course the difference between Don Jr. and Paul Pelosi, aside from intelligence, class, the ability to have a successful long term relationship, etc. is that Mr. Pelosi does not make endless videos trying to undermine democracy or prop up his wife, drug fueled or stone cold sober. Don Jr. is desperately trying to be a player. Until he was attacked, I would have had to google to remember if Nancy Pelosi’s husband was alive.

Isn't it about time for your latest missive from the Daily Mail, person with sadly dated bumper sticker slogan in your profile?

Isn't it about time for your latest missive from the Daily Mail, person with sadly dated bumper sticker slogan in your profile?

Patience, Grasshopper.

Ok, I’m a really bad person but yeah, that would make me happy for about half a second. I’d feel as guilty as hell about it but..,

Of course the difference between Don Jr. and Paul Pelosi, aside from intelligence, class, the ability to have a successful long term relationship, etc. is that Mr. Pelosi does not make endless videos trying to undermine democracy or prop up his wife, drug fueled or stone cold sober. Don Jr. is desperately trying to be a player. Until he em was attacked, I would have had to google to remember if Nancy Pelosi’s husband was alive.
The difference, IMO, is one of compassion. Something which is pretty much non-existent on the right.

Paul Pelosi is a venture capitalist with a DUI under his belt, and the "power couple" of him and his much more notable wife have enriched themselves greatly due to her power and influence in DC. Does that make the attack on him justified? Of course not.

Yet our "friends" on the right sure do seem to enjoy watching people suffer, don't they? DeSantis and Abbott literally laughed uproariously at the results of their "strand refugees fleeing a dictatorship" stunt. Multiple red states are passing laws basically criminalizing the very existence of trans kids struggling with their gender identity...something which leads to outsized rates of suicide...but the right wingers make jokes about bathrooms and sports teams, reveling in the suffering of children.

There was a famous image/video of a Capitol police officer screaming for his life while being crushed up against the glass by a crowd of angry rioters awhile back, and the right's response was "I don't see the problem here."

The difference is that you realize the impulse to want someone to smack the shit out of that pretentious douche-nozzle Don Jr. is a temporary one, and on reflection, beneath you.

Folks who plaster "Let's Go Brandon" on every available surface don't feel such regret. There is nothing beneath them. There isn't an ounce of compassion under that bumper sticker.

Brandon can't keep anything straight;

President Biden landed a 'bottomless Pinocchio' rating from the Washington Post on the eve of Election Day as the Washington Post rounded up all of his recent false and misleading statements. Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler noted deceptions in Biden's claims about traveling with Xi Jinping, how much gas prices have come down under his administration and increasing Social Security checks.
'Folks, I spent a lot of time — more time with Xi Jinping than any other head of state. … I've traveled 17,000 miles with him,' Biden said at a rally in San Diego on Nov. 3. The Post noted that Biden is particularly fond of the claim - having made it now 21 times throughout his presidency - and there is no evidence to show he's traveled with the Chinese leader anywhere close to that much. For this claim Biden received the 'bottomless Pinocchio,' which the Post describes as 'false or misleading statements repeated so often that they became a form of propaganda.'

Daily Mail

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling

Well, as a reminder... my script idea for Blunder Siege. That was written before the election and the following insurrection attempt. I had no idea it could get that bad. The concept was a joke, but it ended up being so much worse... Don Jr didn't get beaten down. Unlike some officers who were attacked by the mob.

I thought you didn't care about shit like false statements and lies. I mean really. Do you know how many posts you devoted to defending Trump's bullshit?

Brandon can't keep anything straight;

President Biden landed a 'bottomless Pinocchio' rating from the Washington Post on the eve of Election Day as the Washington Post rounded up all of his recent false and misleading statements. Washington Post fact checker Glenn Kessler noted deceptions in Biden's claims about traveling with Xi Jinping, how much gas prices have come down under his administration and increasing Social Security checks.
'Folks, I spent a lot of time — more time with Xi Jinping than any other head of state. … I've traveled 17,000 miles with him,' Biden said at a rally in San Diego on Nov. 3. The Post noted that Biden is particularly fond of the claim - having made it now 21 times throughout his presidency - and there is no evidence to show he's traveled with the Chinese leader anywhere close to that much. For this claim Biden received the 'bottomless Pinocchio,' which the Post describes as 'false or misleading statements repeated so often that they became a form of propaganda.'

Daily Mail

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling
That's it, he's gotta go. Never in my life have I seen a politician exaggerate to get their point across. It just doesn't happen.

TSwizzle, what's the latest on Hunter's laptop? Have you watched My Son Hunter yet? It's really good, you'd like it.

Back
Top Bottom