• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

This?
images

8433546.jpg

Yes Mrs. Evans, little Amy is a great student. Now if you don't get your ass home and take that whiny little bitch with you so I can get my lesson plans done, I'm going to take this hand, claw your eyes out and donate them to Mr. Wright's biology lab. He's hot, don't you think?

8433546.jpg

Yes, yes, Mrs. Von Der Geest. That WAS an A+ report that your daughter handed in. I quite enjoyed reading it But Sprinkle, here, got an F because she was supposed to write it, not you.

Yes Mrs. Evans, little Amy is a great student. Now if you don't get your ass home and take that whiny little bitch with you so I can get my lesson plans done, I'm going to take this hand, claw your eyes out and donate them to Mr. Wright's biology lab. He's hot, don't you think?

Yes, yes, Mrs. Von Der Geest. That WAS an A+ report that your daughter handed in. I quite enjoyed reading it But Sprinkle, here, got an F because she was supposed to write it, not you.

Ahhh - if only we could speak like this......

Tie to both - so first to post takes it!

Back
Top Bottom